LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My girl describing her bodybuilding experience... (erotic talk, FMG, NSFW)

Started by saladin, May 10, 2020, 07:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saladin

Foreword: I have a sexy as hell submissive that loves to get guys off and make them happy. I personally think I couldn't be luckier - because this woman has turned FMG chat into an art form. I had popped twice for that day and was going for a third when I just decided I needed something "next-level" erotic and like a pro, she shifted gears and OMG, I had to share. I'm keeping her real name secret, <She's mine and you can't have her...> so I'll refer to her as Jen.

Saladin:  how about the same tack but from the smaller 5'6 100 form

Jen:  Well it has already been like 3 times in less than 24 hrs
         Ok, so sex to build up from 5'6", 100 lbs?

Saladin: yeah
               skinny starved
               fill that out
               describe your love affair with muscle
               lifting those little weights, feeling your body grow
               and slowly becoming stronger, falling in love with the feeling
               everyone lusts after the stick girl, but you want to be more
               how fun it would be and is, to lift more than the guys who man-splained lifting to you
               convince me that that dumb bell is a dildo to you
               your battery operated buddy you can't get enough of
               Make it hot and sexy, enough that I think you want to go rub yourself from imagining it
               make the gains and the lifting like one long fuck session to you

Jen:       Sick and tired of being weak and starving myself, I decided I'd had enough. Started going to the gym just to try it out, but realized pretty quickly I was a natural. It became an addiction, an obsession. I             quickly went from one to two days a week, to every day from open to close.
              When I'm at the gym and in my zone nothing else exists, The more I push myself the quicker I gain. The quicker I gain the more addicted I became. Every session was like hot sweaty marathon sex. The heavier I lifted the more I would cum.
              It's like Pavlov's dog. Just thinking about lifting has my nipples hard, my pussy wet and achy.
              Picking up a weight is like one long stroke directly to my g-spot. Now imagine how it must feel to do a full set of 8-10 reps. I can easily orgasm every rep. My clit constantly engorged and throbbing. The only relief is when I pick up a weight
              Tearing muscle fibers are a direct line to every erogenous zone on my body. My nipples tingle, my body heats up, my clit throbs, pussy aches and gushes
              The larger my muscles get the more sensitive everything becomes and the more easily I orgasm
              When I'm maxing out my weight, it feels like someone is constantly pinching my nipples and rubbing my clit.

Saladin: little girl stick arms becoming more

Jen:       My body slowly building from basically starvation to swell and fill out with muscle, gaining more and more each day

Saladin: little by little, little girl becomes big

Jen:       My legs filling out, calves and thighs from looking like sticks to being able to lift more than half the guys at the gym in just a few short months

Saladin: your upper body too?

Jen:        My frail looking arms filling out, biceps swelling little by little, being so excited I came the first time I noticed definition in my bicep, not to mention the first vein I noticed.

Saladin: stick with boobs to Pro Figure in a few months?

Jen:       Shoulders slowly widening, chest filling out, slowly leaving the waif behind

Saladin: being excited to buy size 2 and non petite stuff, wearing S and M andnot XS

Jen:       Not shopping in the Childrens section at the store for a change

Saladin: helping the guys when they get into trouble on lifts lol, looking at a really sexy dress and thinking, "Damn, I might be too big for that"

Jen:       Seeing curves and muscle in the mirror where there used to be nothing.

Saladin: having other women asking quietly about it
               they want to have your muscle
              you giggle and answer "hard work" and think to yourself and an endless sex drive
              describe going from 5s to more, how it felt, I want to try to pop one last time
              started at 2?

Jen:  First week using 2 lb dumbbells and empty barbells, not able to do a single sit up or push up.
         Pushing hard to get to 15s by the end of the second week. Orgasming my way through the next few weeks going from 15s to 45s. The heavier I lifted the more intense the orgasm, the more intense the orgasm the more quickly I gained
         Watching guys go from blatantly checking me out to blatantly avoiding me because I could lift more than them

Saladin:  how did it feel lifting 5s next to a guy trying to hit on you and then week by week, gain by gain, start to embarasss him, day by day please. felt like a porn star next to a virgin?
when did you start wearing heels to the gym?
>talk about me in the third person, how you loved to embarrass me as you grew bigger, slightly taller>
curling those 2s next to me, wanting to be so much more

Jen:  There was one guy that seemed to be there about the same times as me often. When I started with the 2s, I'd see him with his 15s and think "I need really need to pass this guy up"
It seemed like the more weight I lifted, the more interested he was in what I was doing. It got really frustrating and became a goal to pass him up

Saladin: and then you started wearing a training thong and heels, didnt stop looking?

Jen:  Once I started building sleek defined muscle I started wearing a thong and heels for competition training. That just made it worse. I mean I was curling 3x what he could. He couldn't even lift my weights off the rack!
It was fun looking down on him as I got bigger. A tiny slip of a girl like me now benching his entire body weight

Saladin: oh man
               just came

Jen: Ok, good deal

Saladin: thank you for staying up late, I know you need to work
              I wanted to say that cumming once to that was an injustice to you, Im sorry
              Im going to publish that, if you wouldnt mind,
              i could cum off that for a dozen times
              and I think other guys will too

Jen:  Ok. I didn't think it was all that great but I'm glad you enjoyed it

Saladin: omg

saladin

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

AndrewWrites


AndrewWrites

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I like this one. Just, just to clarify, this firl
this girl is real, right? And what you posted was your conversation with her? But she isn't a bodybuilder, she just writes this fiction on the chat, right?

saladin

The girl is real, yes. It's only fiction because we were chatting erotically.

jhunter

An interesting take, been a while since there was a chat style story. Let us see if there is more.