⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hi from ThickandTatted!

Started by thickandtatted, June 07, 2021, 04:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thickandtatted

Hey there! I'm thickandtatted. I'm a nationally ranked powerlifter with records in multiple states. I live true to my name-- covered in tattoos and a hefty 82.5kg at 170cm ;) I can squat over 370 pounds and deadlift over 400. I just joined ForumSaradas and I'm in my fourth month on HerBicepsCam. If you'd rather, I also do sessions over Skype or you can email me at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. My insta**** is thick.and.tatted. Come say hi either way, looking forward to meeting you! ;)
xxoo
thickandtatted

thickandtatted

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
xxoo
thickandtatted

jjtjr

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

xhotnsexyx


Chocolaattee

Where are you from. Please tell me California
Keith CHOCOLAATTEE Turner