LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Adventures of Dick Long: Gym War part 1

Started by JoeBal, January 30, 2020, 04:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeBal

The Adventures of Dick Long:
GYM WAR


     Dick couldn't wait to get to the gym. He needed to relieve the stress of everyday life in the worst way. As he drove into the gym parking lot, he noticed a crowd just outside the front door. He pulled into a parking space near the gathered crowd and grabbed his gym bag. Stepping out of the car, he saw a tall redhead standing chest-to-chest with a shorter brunette surrounded by a group of onlookers.
    "He's my boyfriend and you knew it, " growled the redhead. Dick recognized her. He had spoken to and even worked out with Rita, a 5'10", probably 185 pound former college discus champion. She was wearing a white tank top and navy blue gym shorts that revealed a thick-but-soft physique.
    "Well, I guess you weren't taking care of him in the bedroom, chubby. He jumped at the chance to fuck a REAL Woman," replied the brunette cattily. She was shorter than Rita, around 5'7'' or 5'8", but her purple sports bra and matching booty shorts exposed big, hard muscles from head-to-toe.
    "You mean fuck a REAL slut!" spat the angry redhead, poking her index finger into the muscular brunette's sumptuous, D-cup chest.
     The brunette pushed the redhead's hand away. "Are you gonna keep talking or are you gonna do something about it, fat ass?"
     Dick was enthralled with the scene. He was a passionate devotee of both fit, muscular women and female combat. His current lover, Crystal, is a female bodybuilder who stole Dick and his immense genital asset from his former lover, DJ, in a brutal beatdown at the beach.
     Suddenly, Rita slapped the brunette hard across the face, then shoved her away. The redhead raised her fists and assumed a boxer's stance.
    "I guess we're done talking," the brunette said with a smirk and she raised her fists as well. She turned to a big guy in the crowd, apparently Rita's man, and said cockily, "Baby, this will only take a minute."
     Enraged, Rita launched a roundhouse right, but the brunette deftly ducked the punch. Before the big redhead could reload, the brunette threw a hard right that pounded Rita's face with an audible THUD, knocking her back a step. Rita rushed the brunette only to be met with another straight right to her face. As the redhead covered up, the brunette rifled two big shots to Rita's stomach, doubling her over, gasping for breath.
    "Come on, bitch. Stop me from fucking your boyfriend!" the brunette challenged.
     Recovered, Rita threw a haymaker right, but again the brunette slipped the punch and countered with a right that hit the redhead's nose with such a painfully powerful CRACK the crowd uttered "Ooo" in unison. Her nose began to bleed. Rita took a step back, wiping blood from her upper lip. Dick saw the fear in her eyes.
    "What's the matter, tough girl?" spat the brunette, "I thought you were gonna stop me for sucking your man's cock!" She took a step toward the redhead. "Come on, you big pussy. Stop me!"
     As the dark-haired badass approached, Rita slowly raised her fists and began cautiously circling her rival.
     The brunette laughed. "Scared, tough girl?" She took another step closer. "You should be." With her last word, the brunette fired a stiff left jab to Rita's forehead followed by a sizzling right that landed square on the redhead's bloody nose with a sickening SQUISH, splattering blood on her white tank top. Without hesitation, the muscular brunette pounded Rita with two lightning-quick body shots, then rocketed a vicious straight right to the redhead's jaw that connected with a loud CRACK and knocked Rita to the pavement. The redhead tried to get up, but the buff brunette kicked Rita on to her back and put a foot squarely in the middle of her rival's chest.
    "You want some more, bitch? Or are you done?" demanded the dangerous muscle girl.
     Still groggy from the brutal brunette's punches, Rita moaned, "I'm done."
    "So now you know. Your man wants me, not your fat ass." The beautiful brunette slowly raised her arms into a double biceps pose and looked admiringly at her impressive muscles. "He prefers this body, these big, sexy muscles to your soft, wimpy self." Dick felt himself becoming aroused at the sight of the savage brunette's big, rippling biceps. "So I'm gonna fuck your man any time I want to." She lowered her arms and pressed her foot harder into the redhead's sternum. "And the next time you have a problem with that, I'll put you in the hospital. Are we clear?"
    "We're clear. We're clear!" screamed the thoroughly beaten redhead.
     The dominant brunette lifted her foot off Rita's chest. "Just make sure we stay that way," she warned as she turned and walked away toward the gym entrance, smiling seductively at Dick as she passed by.
     With the show over and the crowd dispersing, Dick turned his attention to the badly battered redhead. Her nose looked to be broken and needed medical attention. He helped a group of Rita's friends get her into a car for a trip to the emergency room. That done, Dick headed into the gym.   
     Once inside, Dick stripped down to his form-fitting sleeveless top and his tightest, most crotch-accentuating compression shorts. Dick loved to savor the inevitable furtive glances he got from ladies checking out his immense package. He thanked his higher power for obvious blessings and began to stretch. As he looked around, he noticed the badass brunette flexing for the big lug he assumed was Rita's ex-boyfriend. It was obvious the Lug was mesmerized and Dick could see why. She had a smoking hot body, all sexy curves and hard, bulging muscles.
     Dick realized he was staring, so he forced himself to refocus on his workout. He made his way to the dumbbell rack and started a set of biceps curls. The exertion felt good. He concentrated on each rep, making sure he used strict form.
     As he finished his first set, he looked up to see the brunette just a few feet away beginning a set of preacher curls. He needed to start his second set, but he could not take his eyes off her arms as she knocked out the reps. Her bigger-than-baseball sized biceps looked to be at least 15"and were incredibly peaked, rock hard, vascular. Hypnotized by the slow, powerful expansion and contraction of her magnificent muscles, Dick tried unsuccessfully to return to the task at hand.
     The bodacious brunette finished her set and stretched her arms, the muscles tensing alluringly. Dick hoped he wasn't drooling. She looked in his direction and noticed he was watching. Their eyes met. A sly, enticing smile creased her lips and she began to walk in his direction.
    "Well hello, Dick, I'm Raquel" she purred in a deep sultry voice as she approached.       
     He was surprised she knew him by name. "Have we met?"
     She chuckled. "No we haven't, gorgeous. But don't you know you're a legend around here? Every woman at this gym knows about Dick Long." He tried to look surprised. "I've been waiting to see for myself if what I've heard is true. Let's see..." Raquel stepped back and looked him over. "Yep, they were right. You are built, stud." She continued her assessment. "Big, broad shoulders...muscular arms...muscular legs...and ooo, now those are pecs!" she cooed grinning salaciously, then brazenly looked directly at his bulging crotch. "Damn! They weren't exaggerating!" Raquel licked her lips suggestively. "Mmm, you're big all over. You ARE a REAL man, Dick!"
     Dick could feel the temperature rising. He was used to female attention, but Raquel's come on really tweaked his libido. She had it all. Classically beautiful facial features, a thick mane of shoulder-length brown hair, big, round crystal blue eyes and one of the hottest bodies he had ever seen.
     Raquel moved a little bit closer. "And I've heard you're a big fan of women like me," she flexed her right biceps, "women with muscles." Dick instinctively reached out to touch it. So big, so hard, so strong, he thought lustfully. Dick let his fingers linger, gently squeezing and caressing her symbol of strength. His enjoyment was readily apparent as he reluctantly pulled his hand away.
    "You like that?" she asked knowingly, then twisted into a side chest pose. "How about this?" Dick's jaw dropped. Raquel's already sizeable chest expanded to immense proportions. Her pecs hardened into thick, plates of solid, striated muscle above full, round at-least-D-cup breasts. "That's 47" of REAL womanhood, Dick." She tensed the muscles of her chest one last time and released the pose. "So what do you think of this body, big boy?"
     The stiffening he felt in his crotch provided the answer, but Dick tried to remain cool. "Very impressive, Raquel...VERY impressive."
    "Why thank you, Dick," she replied with a sexy lilt. She snuggled up chest-to-chest. "And today you got a chance to see these muscles aren't just for show." She began to sensually rub his chest. "I hear you like a woman who can take care of herself. A woman who's not afraid to fight for her man." She cupped both hands over his delts, slid them down to his arms and massaged the muscles. "Is that true, Dick?" She did not give him a chance to answer. Her hands drifted over his abs. "Because I can kick ass, baby. You know. You saw me beat down that fat bitch." Her hands made their way to the waistband of his shorts. "Did watching me in action turn you on, Dick?" She subtly slipped her hands inside his shorts until her fingers discovered his growing erection. "Oh my, Dick, I guess it did!"
    "What the fuck are you doing, bitch!"
     Startled, Dick looked over Raquel's shoulder and saw his lover Crystal standing there in a skimpy pink bikini top and very short cutoffs. She was not happy.         
    "Get your fuckin' hands off my man!" she yelled, every exquisite muscle of her extraordinary body tensed, ready for action. "Bitch, I said get your..."
    "I heard you," Raquel interrupted, releasing her hold on Dick's cock, "everybody heard you." She turned to face Dick's lover. "You need to chill, Crystal."
    "Who the fuck are you?" Crystal shouted. She took a step toward Raquel. "And what the fuck do you think you're doing with my man?"
     Raquel cuddled up to Dick. "My name is Raquel and I'm getting to know your man," she replied and lightly touched his ballooning crotch, "and he's definitely a REAL man, Crystal." She put her arm around Dick, ran her fingers through his hair and looked longingly into Dick's eyes. "And a REAL man deserves a REAL woman like me. Right Dick?"
     The buff blonde took another step closer. "Dick has a REAL woman, bitch. Me!"
     Dick pulled away from the brunette and moved between the two. "Raquel, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Crystal," he interjected nonchalantly. "Crystal, this is Raquel."
    "So you're the slut that fucked Rita's man," remarked Crystal venomously, ignoring Dick's attempt to calm the situation.
    "In the flesh, Crystal," Raquel replied cockily, "and I'm the one who kicked her fat ass when she didn't like it." The brunette moved toward the blonde but Dick held her back. "And I plan on fucking your man too!"
    "I don't fuckin' think so!" seethed Crystal. She angrily tried to get to her rival but Dick still stood between them.
    "Ladies! Step back. We can work this out," Dick said.  "You fight here, management will call the cops. But I have an idea of how we can settle this situation, if both of you are agreeable."
     For a moment both ladies relaxed.
    "Look, I find both of you incredibly attractive. I'd have to be either blind or stupid to reject either of you." Dick did his best to put on a look of consternation. "So I have a dilemma." Dick looked knowingly at Crystal, then Raquel, and continued. "And I believe both of you know the way I like to resolve such dilemmas. I propose we do so with privacy at my place."
    "Dick, I'm agreeable to anything," growled Crystal, "as long as I get to kick this bitch's ass!"
    "In your dreams, bitch" Raquel replied. "Dick will have to call 911 when I'm done pulverizing you." She turned to Dick. "I'm ready, baby. Let's go."

TO BE CONTINUED...


Bugenhagen

Lol I love these stories. Dick standing around, minding his own business. Some insanely muscular woman just immediately wants him and just beats up his current girlfriend. Hilarious and highly enjoyable.