Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Any stories with extreme physical age regression?

Started by wissen, January 27, 2020, 11:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wissen

Hi all!

I am trying to find a story, where very old woman became fitter, more beautiful and much-much younger physically.

Like 90 y.o. woman gets a body and a face of teenager with very fit, strong and toned body.

It's strangely hard to find such story.


El_Roy_1999

Like these?

The Machine - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Soul Young Flesh - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karen Beck - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

wissen

Hi El_Roy_1999!

Yeah, I like what happens in these stories, but I don't like how it's done. Body possession and harmful traits transfer is a bit turn off for me.

But Karen story is very good :)

El_Roy_1999

Thank you! If I come up with any other stories like the Karen Beck one, I'll tell you!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

big easy

Hi EL_Roy!

Love your age regression stories and I have an idea in mind for one, if you're looking for inspiration. It's about an elderly woman who always wanted to have children but always her career first. She hears about an experimental medication that can help reverse menopause but hasn't been tested on humans yet. She decides to volunteer, thinking that she had nothing to lose due to her age and becomes successfully pregnant. The doctors and scientist suggest that she starts exercising to help her frail body carry the extra weight she'll be putting on, but after a month she notices that she's becoming more youthful, energetic and MUSCULAR! By the time she delivers the baby, she's become a 19-20 year old looking Ms Olympia competitor.

robyn

does her hair stay white while her body rejuvenates?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

big easy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
does her hair stay white while her body rejuvenates?

I never considered that. I had in mind that her hair would go back to its natural color but keeping it white would be very interesting. Although I wouldn't want it to be a short perm like most older women have, I'd like it to grow long and vibrant.