⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Curling Contest

Started by wolflightning13, July 04, 2019, 04:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolflightning13

       
The Curling Contest

   

         I was nervous as I entered the public gym for the first time.  I was a skinny dude with no muscle to speak of, and to top it off, I had no idea what I was doing.  I'd never worked out a day in my life.  So when I sat down at the chest machine- no clue what it was actually called- I was just slightly out of my element.  Right before I was able to make a fool out of myself, a gorgeous Chinese woman walked up to me.

   "New here?"  she asked, in perfect English.     "Ye... Yes."  I stuttered.

   "What's your name?" 

   "Mark."  I answered, a nervous sweat starting to trickle down my back. 

   "Well, Mark, I need you to come with me right now."  she said. 

   I got up and followed like a dog on a leash.  Mostly because I thought I might be in trouble, and I didn't want to dig a bigger hole if I could avoid it.  And did I mention she was beautiful?  As well as really short.  I was roughly six foot tall and she barely came up to my chest.  She walked with a purpose leading me through the gym up to some sort of weird looking seat with a padded platform connected to it. 

   "Go tell that guy to come over here."  she said, pointing to what had to be the biggest guy in the gym.  He was huge.  I hesitated.  I didn't want to interrupt him in the middle of whatever he was doing.  I liked living.

   "Don't just stand there.  Go get him."  she said, sitting down on the apparatus. 

   I slowly walked over to where the guy was doing bicep curls or something with free weights.  He was grunting and growling like some kind of wild animal, staring at himself in the mirror with an angry look on his face.  If he saw me walk up beside him, he just ignored me because he didn't hesitate for a moment. 

   "Um, excuse me."  I said in a quiet voice. 

   He just kept going, showering me with sweat as he swung his mighty arms.  I'd swear his biceps were as big as my head.  I tried one more time, speaking a little louder. 

   "Sir?"

   "What is it punk?  I'm busy."  he said, angrily.

   "That lady over there wants to talk to you."

   He dropped the huge weights with a tremendous thud and turned around to look where I was pointing.  The lady gave him a little wave and a smile.  He shoved me aside.  I landed on my butt, barely avoiding smacking my head on another machine.  The guy stomped over towards her, not even bothering to look back.  I really considered just leaving.  I didn't want to get involved in drama.  I just wanted to try and work out, then leave.  This was probably the last time I was going to go to an actual gym. 

   "Mark!  Get over here!"  the lady yelled. 

   Taking a deep breath, I wandered over. 

   "I just challenged this meathead to a curling contest.  You're going to be the judge." 

   Ah, what?

   "The winner is the one who lifts the biggest weight and flexes the biggest bicep." 

   Was she on something?  That guy looked like he could eat her for breakfast and then ask for a second helping.  He could probably lift more with one finger than she could. 

   "Don't worry, I'll make the meathead put the weights on.  Can't have you overexerting yourself."  she said, with a wink.

   I wanted to shoot myself. 

   "You first meathead.  I want to laugh at what little you've got."  she said.

   "Your funeral bitch.  I'm going to enjoy this."  the guy grunted.

   The guy picked up what looked like 150 lb dumbbells.  Good grief.  I would be lucky to pick up the 20's on my best day.  He rested on arm on the pad and began to curl without too much effort, his arm peaking halfway up his forearm. 

   "Nice warmup."  He smirked.  She looked unimpressed.

   He proceded to pick up a full bar with big weights on either end. 

   "How much?" the lady asked.

   "550.  My best."  He struggled mightily through about eight reps.  "And now to destroy you even more.  Add 50 pounds." 

   She added 25 to each side and then backed away, crossing her arms.  His arms shook like crazy as soon as he tried to lift the bar.  His face went bright red and he screamed loud enough for the entire gym to hear as the bar slowly but surely made its way up to his shoulders.  It looked like his eyes might pop out of his head.  With an evil grin, he just dropped the weight in front of him.  The lady barely jumped out of the way in time.  A look of complete rage flashed across her face before she took a deep breath, and pulled something out of her bag.  She handed me a tape measure. 

   "Measure his arm."

   How did I get involved in this?  She was ordering me around like I was her child.  And I was letting her.  I took the tape and walked up to the guy who of course couldn't resist giving me a look of disgust.  What a douche.  He held out his arm and flexed as hard as he could.  It was hard not to be in awe of the muscle in front of me.  I had to reach over his bicep to get the tape around.  There was almost enough muscle there for me to hug it. 

   "What's the number?"  the lady asked, getting right down to business.

   "27 inches."  I said, not really believing it. 

   His arm was just plain massive.  There was no way she had a chance of beating that. 

   "That's right girlie.  27 inches of raw power.   Now if you'll excuse me, you've wasted enough of my time.  Run on home now and play with your dolls."  He said, making to walk away.

   "Get your ass back here.  It's my turn now."  she said, parking it on the seat.  "Give me the bar."

   The guy paused, looking back at her with a confused expression.

   "You're crazy.  I'm not going to call the hospital."  He brushed her off and made to walk away again.

   "PICK IT UP NOW."  There was a menace in her voice that would put a chill down anyone's spine.

   The guy just shook his head and lifted the bar, struggling to get it up into her hands.  Now one would think that the weight would've yanked her over the top of the machine and flung her about twenty feet through the air like a cartoon.  As soon as she closed her fingers around the bar, the guy let go and took off like a scared little school girl.  I unconsciously shut my eyes.  But nothing happened.  I opened my eyes to find that not only had the weight not hit the floor, but the lady was.... smiling? 

   "Get ready."  She said, looking at me. 

   Get ready for what? 

   Both the guy and myself had to pick our jaws up off the floor when she began to curl the bar like it weighed nothing.  My loins started to stir as she switched her grip and began to curl the bar one handed!  The guys giant arms at this point were pumped up and red to the point of the bicep nearly breaking through the skin.  But her arms looked exactly the same.  Toned with just a hint of a bicep peaking through with every swing of her arm.  How strong was she?

   "Double the weight, meathead." 

   "No f'ing way.  No one is that strong." 

   "Did I stutter?  Get your butt over here and do it!"  she growled. 

   My heart was pounding as the guy added more weight.  I did not want to make her angry.  The guy winced as he let go, fearing something was going to break.  But the smile returned. 

   "Much better.  And now for a little muscle.  Come over here, Mark.  I want you to get a close up view of me annihilating the meathead in more ways than one." 

   I obediently walked up to her side and stared at her arms as she began to curl.  Amazingly, I could see the tiny peak start to push higher!  Within moments, there was a bulge the size of a baseball popping up out of her arm, seeming to add another squiggling vein with every curl.  My penis was rock hard at this point, surely tenting my shorts, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her growing masterpieces. 

   "Put your hand on my bicep.  Feel me as I grow big enough to make the meathead cry." 

   Did she really just say that?  I risked it and put my sweaty palm on her now softball sized, perfectly sculpted ball of power.  I could feet muscle fibers snap under her skin as they reformed stronger, the peak pushing my hand nearly up to her wrist.  My muscle lust had fully taken over.  I could feel drool pooling in the corner of my mouth which had become as dry as sandpaper.  My penis was one wrong move from soaking my shorts.  I could no longer see or hear anything but her bicep and the clanging of weights.  Even when she shouted at the meathead to add more weight, it didn't even register.  The moment my hand bumped into her fist, I thought I might've hit the point of no return, but I managed to keep going.  It wouldn't last much longer, though.
 
   "Mark, wrap the measuring tape around my arm.  This is going to be fun."  Her voice had a surprisingly sweet, soothing tone. 

   I complied like a programmed robot.  I could see my aching penis tenting my shorts like crazy, but again, I couldn't think of anything but her biceps.  Any and all embarrassment would have to wait.  This was turning into the best day of my life.  I'd never get a muscle show like this again.  I wrapped the tape around her arm.   27 came and went like a speed bump, before I even reached her jagged peak. 

   "What does it say?"

   "Thir...  Thirty-eight inches."

   "How much weight meathead?" 

   The meathead was silent, staring at her with wide eyes.

   "Earth to meathead.  How much weight?"  she said, again.

   "Um... 2400 pounds." 

   "Hmmmm.  The sweet sounds of victory.  What have you got to say now, meathead?"

   He grumbled something under his breath.

   "What was that?  I can't quite hear you over the sound of my biceps growing." 

   I looked up at her peak as it popped up farther every time she raised the bar, but never dropped when the bar went down.  Wait a minute.  Did I just say I looked up?  The peak of her bicep was over the top of my head!  Her fists were thwacking into the side of the gigantic bulge with every insignificant curl!   And they wouldn't stop growing!  Every minute that passed added another foot or more in height! 

   "Come on meathead!  Nothing else to say?  These arms are tiny.  Surely all of your machismo is enough to beat little ole me?  Get over here and flex next to me.  I want to see you crush my stick arm."  she said, as her bicep popped again as the metal twanged off of her arm. 

   Was her arm harder than the weights?  Dear lord.  And...  HOLY CRAP... it looked big enough for me to stand inside!  It just kept going!  How was this possible?  Maybe the better question was, how had I not cum all over myself yet?  I had been erect for nearly a half hour and still it held out under enormous pressure.  The meathead went to turn away again, dejected.  She wasn't having any of it. 

   "If you don't get over here right now, I'm going to break you in half and clean my teeth with your bones." 

   Yikes.

   Lowering his shoulders, the meathead trudged forward, not wanting to look at the giant shaming muscular marvels in front of him.  I didn't think it was humanly possible for a guy whose back looked nearly as wide as I was long, to look positively tiny.  His whole body could fit inside the colossus of a bicep, now with room to spare!  A ridiculous vein closest to him was actually nearly as big as his own monster forearm!  A vein!  And the bicep itself was more shredded than he could ever hope to be!  You could see every vein and every muscle fiber sliding under a layer of skin so thin, it looked like it could snap at any second!  But it held firm, stretching, and stretching over a peak that continued skyward, clawing and climbing towards the ceiling nearly twenty feet over our heads. 

   "Now flex.  Mark, this is the true test.  Who has the bigger muscle?"  she said, with a little giggle.

   Was she kidding?  The meathead flexed an arm that could win a Mr. Olympia title all by itself, but it may as well have been a pea.  His whole body was now so utterly outmatched by one muscle, it was hard to even describe. 

   "You do."  I sqeaked out.  She smiled.

   "Now scram, meathead.  I've got more growing to do."  she said, as her bicep began to approach the beams in the ceiling.

   She dropped the weight, shaking the entire gym as the bar actually crashed partly through the floor.  Without releasing her flex, she spun around to face me, picked me up, and placed me gently on her unflexed arm, so I straddled it between my legs.  Even knowing how strong she was, it was still thrilling to see her holding me up so easily with one arm.  I looked longingly over at her other bicep, wishing I could kiss every square inch of it.  All of the sudden, I felt something rub against my steel hard log.  I looked down to see a striated lump growing in front of me, slowly pushing my shorts to the side until the head of my penis peaked out, skin meeting skin. The feeling was undescribable.  With every inch of the mammoth muscle that grew upwards, it was like reaching another level of heaven.  So much so, I was starting to drift in and out of consciousness, as both of her bicep peaks rammed into the ceiling of the gym.  How could something be so hard, yet so soft and gentle at the same time?  Her skin was softer than a newborn baby's. 

   "Get ready." 

   I heard her say the words, but I was so high at the time that I don't think I was prepared for what was coming.  She flexed with everything she had.  Her peaks exploded through the ceiling with such force, they flung a huge section of the roof into the air, throwing it aside like a piece of paper.  The sun lit up the muscle towers as they finally came to a halt nearly fifty feet over the roof of the building.  The final inch of ascent sent me over the edge.  I came so hard and so much, it sprayed like a firehose, bouncing off the bicep onto me and nearly everything within a twenty foot radius.  It fired for nearly two minutes straight, before I blacked out.  I woke up a while later in a bedroom that was not my own.  The little Chinese woman walked in the doorway, smiling.  She looked perfectly normal.  Was this a dream? 

   "Finally awake."

   "Where am I?"  I asked.

   "My place.  You were a little out of sorts, shall we say.  I'm Shelly, by the way.  Now get ready.  Today is leg day."
   
   

wolflightning13

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

IBP

Great as usual, just like the rest of your stuff. Shelly is hot when she's dominant. I can't wait to see the rest of her get big. Really loved that line, "I can't hear you over the sound of my biceps growing." Cheers!

Jeremy Lightning

Another incredibly awesome story, I just love your strength and muscle description, it is right up there with some of my favorite authors in the game, whenever I see a new chapter of a story from you, I almost expect to be blown away now. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

phil123

I hope his day dream become true.

Lupus753


wolflightning13




       Before I knew it, we were back in the gym.  A new gym, mind you, since she pretty much destroyed a good chunk of the last one.  And she was already on the prowl.  Almost immediately there was a meathead sighting, right in the area she wanted to use.  And he was in full meathead mode, grunting and yelling loudly with every lift he made.  A big hairy dude with a thick handlebar mustache.  Shelly walked right up to the machine.  The guy locked the machine in place and looked over at her. 

   "What do you want?"

   "A challenge." 

   The guy got off the machine and stood up.  Cheesus.  He was even bigger than the last guy!  He must've been close to six and a half feet tall.  He wasn't all muscly and ripped, but was built like a grizzly, wide and burly with a big gut hanging out from the bottom of his no sleeve shirt.  He looked like a guy that would grab your head with one of the bear paws he called hands and pop it like a grape if he didn't like you.  I took a few steps back. 

   "Get out of my way girly.  Go make me a sandwich or something.  I don't need admirers."

   I could see a seething anger flash through Shelly's eyes. 

   "I tell you what.  I'll make you a sandwich and whatever else you want if you can out lift me.

   The guy laughed, the deep, hearty rumbles echoing through the gym. 

   "I could lift more than you with my pinkie.  I hold all the records in this gym.  You might as well have stick boy over there lift for you.  But hey, I'll take a free sandwich with a massage thrown in.  I could use some entertainment."

   "I get to pick the lifts."  Shelly said.  I noticed a couple veins pulsing on her neck.   

   "Be my guest."  The big dude waved towards the machines. 

   "Calf raises.  You go first."  Shelly said. 

   "Fine." 

   He put the the pin all the way at the bottom of the stack which looked to be five hundred pounds.  That was a lot of weight.  The guy hopped on and pumped out twenty repetitions, though he seemed to labor through the last couple.  He got off and walked over by me.  I wanted to duck out of there with all my being. 

   "So stick boy, enjoy having your women do all the work?  I can't blame ya.  That's pretty much what they're here for, eh?  To satisfy their man's every want and need."

   I wanted to kick the guy in the nuts.  But I was afraid he might use my bones as a toothpick if I tried. 

   "Mark, come here."  Shelly said. 

   I scooted around the guy and walked up next to her as she stretched and warmed up. 

   "Yeah?" 

   "I want you to tell the meathead to get me the 200 pound dumbbells, and then I want you back here feeling up my calves as lift.  Got it?"  she said, quietly. 

   I wanted that very much.  I certainly didn't want to talk to the meathead, but I wandered over and nervously spoke up, my voice cracking. 

   "She wants you to get the 200 pound dumbbells."

   "200 pounds, eh?  Why don't you get them?  Big strapping boy like yourself should be able to handle that... Oh that's right, you're just a stick boy.  What's she need them for anyways?  There's no way that girl is lifting more than my sandwich to my mouth."  He said, laughing at his own joke. 

   I just shook my head. 

   "Hey meathead!  Get the damn weights!  He was asking nicely.  I won't.  Let's get this challenge moving!"  Shelly yelled. 

   The guy grumbled, but eventually headed off to get the weights.  Shelly beckoned me over with a curl of her finger. 

   "Kneel down right here and watch me grow."     

   I knelt down right in front of the calf machine while the meathead brought back the 200 pound weights and dropped them with a heavy thud, inches from me.  I nearly peed myself. 

   "HEY!  Meathead, pick those up and give them to me now!" 

   "What?  Look girly, I ain't your man servant.  You want 'em, you get 'em.  That's as far as I'm bringing 'em.  So piss off."  the meathead said. 

   "I said, PICK THEM UP AND GIVE THEM TO ME NOW."  There was a malice in her voice I'd never heard before. 

   "Look little Barbie, you ain't even going to be able to move them things.  My sandwich ain't going to make itself."

   Oh man.  Shelly's fists closed slowly and so tightly I could hear the bones in her hand pop and crackle.  A deep redness started to rise up her neck into her face.  I quickly touched her calf.  She snapped her head to look down at me and quickly regained her composure, smiling. 

   "I suppose I should get started on your sandwich.  I don't want you to go hungry." 

   "That's what I like to hear."  the meathead said. 

   "BUT first, I think I'll do some calf raises." 

   Without hesitation, she reached down, picked up both 200 pound weights like they were feathers, stepped underneath the shoulder pads of the machine which was still set at the limit of 500 pounds, and started knock out repetition after repetition.  Now I had seen her bicep show up close and personal, but everything she did was just as shocking.  The meathead's mouth was hanging open as he stood there silently.  When she started, her stretchy pants were molded around a calf that would be normal on any regular woman.  But Shelly was not normal.  Every time she went up and down, the bulge on the back of her leg got bigger, and bigger, and bigger.  Bodybuilding calves could come in all shapes and sizes, but the majority of the great ones had a sort of upside down heart shape to them, like a cliff rising out of the back of the leg.  Meatheads calves weren't nearly as ripped as the pro bodybuilders, but still it resembled a big, wide version of that.  But Shelly's were on a whole other level.  So much muscle was being poured into the two mounds, they couldn't help but take on an almost full ball shape, already passing softball size and moving on to volleyball.  The pants were being pulled up off her ankles, pulling so tight they were actually beginning to change color.  Each repetition brought more and more veins that puffed out larger and longer as her skin stretched to accommodate the amount of beef that was being stuffed inside one normally tiny part of her body.  I put my hand on one of the fattening masses.  Feeling the power swelling under my fingertips was enough to nearly send me over the edge within seconds.  I could feel a tingling go through my fingers as a small tear started to form over the mighty beast.  More and more skin was revealed as the tear snaked slowly in both directions, barely able to hold back the onslaught of the ballooning boulder. 

   "Mark, get on my arm." 

   I didn't hear her at first, being so absorbed with the monster growing in front of me. 

   "Mark.  Get on my arm." 

   I looked up.  She put the dumbbell out to her side.  I was confused for a second, but she nodded her head to her arm again.  i stood up and slid my leg over so I was straddling her forearm facing her, until she raised it, sliding me back onto her outstretched, relatively non-existent at the moment bicep.
   
   "Meathead.  Get on my other arm.  NOW." 

   All the color had drained from the meathead's face at the display of strength Shelly was putting on. 

   "Meathead.  I'm not going to say it again."

   Like a lost robot, he walked over to the other side of the machine and without another word straddled her arm.  I had to think about it for a second.  Shelly was lifting 700 pounds of weights, along with what had to be almost 500 pounds of human like it was nothing.  The first repetition she did, the back of her pants blew out, splitting all the way up to her butt, and the colossal bull of a calf started to expand outwards at an inhuman rate, blowing past beach ball size like an elephant sized air compressor had been wired into her leg, filling it so hard and fast it was a true wonder her skin didn't shred to pieces.  Shelly started to laugh as she began to rep faster and faster, the meathead and I watching in absolute astonishment and just a smidge of fear as we held on for dear life.  This was one hell of a carnival ride.  The machine was beginning to creak and groan, the cables starting to break apart as she continued her ridiculous show, her calves now skin covered prize winning, vein enveloped, hulk shaming pumpkins so big they were pressing into each other while still billowing outwards.  She suddenly paused, mid-lift. 

   "Hold on."  Shelly said, winking at me. 

   I leaned down and wrapped my arms around her thin arm, which was hard enough to hang onto in the first place.  The meathead didn't have a clue.  With one herculean push, her calves exploded, detonating like a nuclear bomb, so much muscle flowing outwards, it began to raise her, and us, off the ground, until a screeching sound echoed through the gym as the top of the calf machine was bent up and back from Shelly's rising shoulders.  The cables snapped and the five hundred pound weights were knocked away as the bottom of the machine began to crumple under pressure of the unstoppable beef wrecking balls.  By the time she stopped growing- she might've been able to keep going forever- meathead and I had to be at least ten feet off the ground.  Considering she was barely five feet tall, I...I almost...and I mean I was literally a breath away from launching another cum flood right at her face.  I mean, how can you not when there is that much...  Her calves practically swallowed her feet for crying out loud.  It was just muscle.  Mother loving muscle.  But before I could truly worship her godly gams, she let go of her flex, and dropped me gently to the floor.  Meathead wasn't as lucky, getting flung backwards onto the mats.  Shelly didn't waist a second. 

   "Get up Meathead.  We still have a second part of the challenge."  Shelly waved her had at the leg press. 

   "What?  I'm out of here you freak.  I don't know what kind of steroids you're takin', but you are seriously f'ed up girly.  Go see a doctor.  You can forget my sandwich." 

   "GET ON THE DAMN MACHINE!  Before I make you.  This is a challenge.  You lift first."

   There was that crazy demoness side again.  The meathead thought about walking away.  I could see it in his eyes, but he must've figured that he'd never make it to the exit in time.  He slid hesitantly onto the machine and prepared to lift what he had left on there.