⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

6ft4 Amy and the short tailor

Started by Tallwomentales, December 06, 2019, 10:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tallwomentales

Hello everyone , I have written few stories about tall muscular women  that I would love to share with you.
That's my first of many .

Amy and the tailor

  I had been working in a clothing factory for ten long years; I used to work many hours a day making vests, pants, shirts and even dresses. However as a 40 years old guy I wanted to become my own boss so I decided to quit my job and start a business of mine, so I opened my own tailor shop. I worked hard to make a good reputation for myself; I made sure that the quality of my work was good. My customers had to call for an appointment in order to meet me and ask for what they want. My shop have been working perfectly for 2 years, I have been receiving customers from many places of the country. One day , while I was about to close my shop , I received a call from a girl who told me on the phone : Hello , is this Tom's shop ? I confirmed that it was indeed, and then she told me with a sweet voice: Can I please come over now? I am going to need a dress. It was 9pm, it was the time I normally close the shop and go home, but her voice was so lovely and I couldn't say no to her. From her voice she seemed so young, I pictured her to be small, skinny and cute. I told her that yes she could come; she got happy and thanked me. I waited for her for 10 minutes, and then I heard someone entering through the door. I was in the back gathering my sewing tape , my copybook and a pen , while I heard her say with her beautiful voice : Mr Tom , are you here ? I headed to the front to see that cute girl that I was waiting impatiently to see. She was standing in front of the door of the back that she was blocking because she was extremely tall! I was astonished by her height; I knew that she would tower over me, me being just 5ft4!           So I panicked and I stayed still in the back. She said again: Mr Tom, are you here? I answered her by a voice full of shock: I m coming. I gathered all my courage and got close to the door, I couldn't get out because she was still blocking it then I told her to excuse me. She turned at me and looked down to surprisingly see me all small next to her and said: oh I am sorry Mr Tom I didn't see you. I was so much smaller than her that she didn't see me. The girl that I thought would be small and skinny was so much tall. She had her brown hair on a bun, her face was round and pretty and she had round earrings. She was tall and also strong with a beautiful athletic body .She was wearing a green crop top showing a bit of her stomach along with a long pink skirt reaching down her knees and weirdly ballerina shoes . Her feet were so huge; I saw the shoes struggling to hold them inside. I was mesmerized by her body, I remained speechless while staring at her until she spoke to me...


To read the whole story , you can download it from this link : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I hope you enjoy it !!  :clap:

Tallwomentales

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

nerotutto

This is too short to really understand if I want to pay for it.
If your stories are so short that you don't feel that you can give a longer preview, then a good solution would be to upload at least one full story for free and then sell the other stories
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tallwomentales

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is too short to really understand if I want to pay for it.
If your stories are so short that you don't feel that you can give a longer preview, then a good solution would be to upload at least one full story for free and then sell the other stories

Okay thank you for the advice , I will post another post where I can share the whole story entirely ! thanks again .