⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscle tease or female power.net

Started by viva51, August 03, 2010, 04:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viva51

Hey Guys quick question,

Just wanted to know if Muscle Tease is safe to join and that they don't give any info to third parties? Because they don't use paypal or anything to sign up. Also why are they asking for the specific name of my bank and their telephone number? Is this just to verify with them?

Here is another question they ask, "Digits on signature strip. This is on the back of your card, where you sign it. It is a bunch of digits printed there." Why don't they just ask, please enter the three digit security code located on the back of your card? Maybe I'm knit picking but that just sounds unprofessional which makes me question them. Sorry for all the questions guys but I just get kind of leery when I can't pay through paypal.

Please Help!

Thanks!

viva51

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

wheat123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey Guys quick question,

Just wanted to know if Muscle Tease is safe to join and that they don't give any info to third parties? Because they don't use paypal or anything to sign up. Also why are they asking for the specific name of my bank and their telephone number? Is this just to verify with them?

Here is another question they ask, "Digits on signature strip. This is on the back of your card, where you sign it. It is a bunch of digits printed there." Why don't they just ask, please enter the three digit security code located on the back of your card? Maybe I'm knit picking but that just sounds unprofessional which makes me question them. Sorry for all the questions guys but I just get kind of leery when I can't pay through paypal.

Please Help!

Thanks!

Do not do that viva51. This is a kind of BS!  Professional people use secure 3rd party payment options but this website collects personal information and nobody know who are they.

Millions of people use PayPal, CCBill, Verotel and other sure payment gateways like You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, GoDaddy etc. Why these people use this? Are they clever than other millions of people who use professional services?

Secure your web site with both industry-standard 128-bit encryption and high grade 256-bit encryption with an SSL certificate

This is just an amateur BS, and if you want to give your personal details to them and want to see strange charges on your credit card every month do it.

MM2K

I have joined Muscletease many times and have not had a problem. Though if I remember correctly I never listed my bank's phone number nor its name, I think I was still able to join. I just left those particular collumns blank. Does it accept electronic checks? You may only need to list your bank's phone number if you are using an electronic check. I have done a pretty large financial transaction with the owner of that site and not had a problem. Youre not illogical for having some reservations about this. ONe does obviously have to be careful about the info they give online, But Im just informing you that in the particular case of muscletease, there have not been any problems that I know of. I could be wrong, but I think all the other hardfitness sister sites do thier payment system this way too. Muscletease and its sister sites such as herbiceps are among the very few remaining high quality fitness paysites out there.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NOVEMBER 2, 2010 : JUDGEMENT DAY

MM2K

By the way, you can buy all of his video stock of a particular model, so you dont have to wait for him to post it. But it costs a lot of money.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NOVEMBER 2, 2010 : JUDGEMENT DAY

ilikebuffgirls

I'ma join one which one do you guys suggest?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

autechre

I'd go for femalepower. The videos are much better quality & production than MT.

The photos on MT are better, but fairly lo-res and there are a lot of similar pics in each photo set. The MT videos are generally ones of the girls pumping up - taken on a tripod. Any hand held ones are usually badly filmed.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

ilikebuffgirls

Thanks for advice most people just ignore the noobs like me lol.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Epix

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for advice most people just ignore the noobs like me lol.

I haven't benn able to sign up for Female Power...  my country's credit card is always blocked by CCBill (and contacting them through e-mail... I never had an answer). :-(

Windjammer

I agree with the previous poster. While You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login has some of the worst update frequency I've seen in terms of total monthly output they have high quality vids some of the best models like fon and katka and kashma. It's a must get. I still like muscletease though.
Karma is always appreciated :-)

PP100

Yeah Female Power is worth a limited visit to get what you want but updates are very slow.