LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

How I learned to worship my wife

Started by johnnylm, November 29, 2019, 10:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnylm

   I had just dragged myself out of bed and was splashing cold water on my face and hair when I felt her nipples pressing into my shoulders like golf tees.  Claudia looked at me in the mirror, ran her fingers through my wet hair and kissed me sultrily on the neck.  "Good morning, lover," she said in her deep voice.
   "Morning, baby."  I couldn't believe how small I looked. My wife was four inches taller than me and she had to be at least four inches wider, and I wasn't a small guy, 6 feet tall and almost 200 pounds, with body fat of under ten percent. Her shoulders were like bowling balls, and her vascular traps seem to rise almost to the top of her thick, corded neck. She began to knead my ass with her huge, powerful hands.   
   "I've been waiting for you," she said before sticking her tongue in my ear. She reached around and grabbed my suddenly attentive cock at the base. "I see you've been waiting for me too." She squeezed, and her huge forearm exploded into a mass of sinew and veins. She began to rub her hard clit against my ass.  "You know, I think I could take you," she whispered, running her tongue along the back of my ear.  "Do you know what I mean, baby?"
   I shook my head.
   "I mean this." I felt her grip around my cock harden. "I am so hard," she said, pulling me into her while at the same time thrusting her hips forward, flattening my ass against her groin until I could feel her rock hard clit tickling my anus. She moaned. "Feel that?"
   I nodded in terror. She began to gyrate her hips, pushing her clit against my anus. "Do you feel how big and hard that is? Oh my god, I'm so close," she said. She jammed herself into me and me into her until I felt her legs shudder; then she collapsed onto my back. "Fuck that was hot. Bet there aren't too many women who can do that, right?" Her voice had gotten so deep I could feel it vibrate inside my body.
I nodded. "You're unbelievable."
   She grabbed me by the hips. "Did you like it?"
   "I liked how turned on you got."
   I mean really, what I could say?  It was the most bizarre sexual experience I had ever had in my life. It wasn't that she butt-fucked me, she wasn't that big; but her clit was definitely in my asshole.
   "Well that wasn't a very convincing answer." She stood back and admired her still-engorged clit in the mirror, running a finger up and down; it had to be an inch and half long. Then she noticed my still-hard  cock.  "Aww, sweetheart, you've been so patient. How about I take care of that big ol' thing?" She always made sure I felt good about my manhood. She didn't wait for an answer. She picked me up and carried me to the bed, climbed between my legs and sucked my cock until I came, licking up and swallowing every last stray drop. She was so huge and bulging on all fours that it was like having a grizzly bear between my legs. "Good licky licky?" she said, licking her lips, obviously proud of herself.  I nodded. She did give an unbelievable blow job.  She climbed onto my hips and threw her arms into a mind blowing double biceps, knowing that all it took was a single display of jacked female muscle to get me hard. Her lats were so wide I couldn't see anything else.  "How about we go again?" she said, and I could already feel my cock growing between her soaking wet pussy lips. It wasn't really a question.  My dominant, musclebound amazon wife was also a nymphomaniac.
   I met my wife in our college gym. She wasn't beautiful, but for some reason I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She had a cute face, thick, blonde hair that ran halfway down her back and she showed a lot of skin—she never wore more than a sports bra and bootie shorts no matter how cold it was outside. She was also super skinny — small breasts, narrow hips and shoulders —physically not my type at all.  Maybe it was because she worked out so hard, or maybe it was because she was doing all the free weight exercises that girls are normally afraid of, or maybe it was because she was so tall, but whatever the reason, she captured my attention. We were working out right next to each other when I finally decided  to hit her up. She was doing triceps extensions with her neck jacked back and shoulders up.  I really didn't want to be that guy but it was hard for me to watch and I honestly thought she was going to end up with an injury. Or at least that's how I rationalized it; it was a great excuse to talk to her. I waited until she was looking in my direction and I said, "Do you mind if I show you a better way to do that?"
   She smiled at me. "Not at all. I'm always trying to learn how to get better."
   The fact was, and I say this with some humility seeing as how my self-esteem has waned since then, I was an attractive and well-built guy, and looked as good or better than any guy in that gym who wasn't juicing, so it wasn't entirely surprising to me that she was receptive.  We became that couple, you've seen them, the coach and the disciple, the svengali and the pupil, the ones that always worked out together, where each one reveled in the attention of the other.  And she was always at her absolute horniest after working out—no shower, no clean up, we'd get right at it as soon as we closed her front door.  The sex was ridiculously hot even then; she was an orgasm machine.
   We worked out every day, and after a year, with my coaching, she definitely got bigger and harder— little bicep bumps, a slight 'v' shape to her lats, ripped abs, cut legs. She looked absolutely great and she got compliments at the gym all the time.  Even so, she was well within the range of average, curling 15 pound dumbbells and benching 65 pounds. Great progress, but next to a CrossFit chick, she looked totally untrained. When we made love, she spent a lot of time worshipping my body. She'd stand behind me and cup my pecs, feel the sweep of my thick lats, and just generally get off on all my muscles. She also lavished a ton of attention on my cock of course; she would reach her hand down my pants every chance she got, and she always told me how huge it was.  I don't know about huge, but I did have a big dick. Big enough that my college roommates used to joke about it how big it was. Let's put it this way, I was pretty confident in my manhood, and Claudia's attentions did nothing to dissuade me from my belief in my own studliness. A six foot four woman who lifted weights was not a threat to my self-esteem.
   We got married right after she graduated and went to St. Thomas for our honeymoon.  All we did on the trip, was eat, snorkel, work out and fuck.  She ate like a horse, told me she wanted to gain twenty pounds in three months, which I thought was a little unrealistic, but she wasn't getting a belly or anything, looked just as fit and tight as ever. The sex was outrageous.  It was  a dream.
   Our flight connected in Miami and we decided to do a one night stopover just to see what Miami Beach was all about. We got up early, just after six, figuring we'd have the hotel gym to ourselves. We stopped dead as soon as we walked in. There was a woman on the pull up bar, pumping out rep after rep. I knew it was woman because she was wearing a sports bra. Her back was enormous, wider than a doorway, swollen and beet red from the exertion, with bulging definition like nothing I had ever seen before. I wasn't a schmoe...yet.  I counted ten reps just while we were watching but here's the thing—she had 90 pounds hanging from her waist.  This woman was a beast. She did another ten reps and turned to face us. She had noticed us watching her in the mirror. "Good morning!" she said with a big smile. I was dumbstruck. Besides being quite pretty, everything about this woman was huge—each ab protruded, her breasts stood out from her body as if they were weightless, and her pecs were bulging, angry looking beasts.  I could see her lats from the front.
   "Wow, you're amazing," I heard Claudia say. 
   "Aw, thank you, aren't you sweet?" she said.
   "Can I see your biceps?"
   The muscle beast laughed. "Well, I think you can already see my biceps, but if it's a double biceps pose you want to see..." and with that, she threw up her arms.  My jaw must have been on the floor. They were not only huge but beautiful, big round balls jutting out, a deep triceps sweep, a thick tangle of bulging veins across the biceps and forearms, and when she flexed her breasts must have elevated six inches. My cock bounced to attention; big problem in gym shorts, and I just prayed that nobody would say anything. Claudia went over and felt them, and as big as her hands were those arms filled them.  The beast was very chatty too, and soon Claudia and this woman were working out together. She explained that she was a professional bodybuilder in town for a bodybuilding contest.  She picked up the 45's and started curling for reps. "Isn't your husband going to work out?"
   Claudia laughed. "I think he's still in shock."
   Embarrassed, I walked over and grabbed a pair of 40's.  I struggled through a couple of reps before Claudia called me on it. "Baby, you don't curl 40's."
   "I just wanted to try," I mumbled.
   The beast laughed. "Don't even get me started. Guys do this at my gym all the time. They see me curling big weights and they figure well if she can do it..." she trailed off as she pumped through 23 reps.
   My wife was on fire when we were walking back to our room. Neither of us had seen anything quite like it.  "What was her name?" I asked.
   "Lora Ottenad. Do you know she said she's 40 years old? I thought she was my age."
   "Wow," I said. Honestly, I couldn't decide whether she was hot or disgusting, although I will tell you that my cock did not suffer from the same confusion. As soon as we got back to the room I was going to fuck the shit out of my wife, and I was pretty sure she felt the same way.
   "You know, you haven't been paying much attention to my muscles, but you sure got a hard-on for hers, " she said.
   How embarrassing. I was hoping she hadn't noticed. "Honey, what are you talking about, I love your muscles!  I'm feeling you up every day."
   "Well you don't worship me. You never say anything about how good I look. I've put on some size you know," flexing her biceps.
   I took a long look. The biceps had a roundness now that they didn't have before, and there was some definition in the tricep. "Wow, honey," I said, "Good progress. Let's measure when we get back to the room."
   "I don't know if you noticed, but I'm curling 22.5 pounds for reps now," she said.
   "I did notice." Of course I noticed; there weren't too many girls curling that at the gym.
   "And I have lats now too," she said, doing a lat spread.
   "Really, you look great. I'm sorry if I haven't complimented you enough."
   "I'm catching up to you," she said, smiling. "But you know what? I want to look like that."
   I stopped dead in my tracks.  "Like her? Really?" I said.  "She's bigger than I am."
   "Duh," she said. "Way bigger."
   "You know, you can't look like that without taking stuff."
   "Of course I know that."
   "You want to be bigger than me?"
   "This isn't a competition, is it? I'm just telling you I want to look like her." She put her hand on my cock and squeezed. Then she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "And I'm pretty sure you want me to look like that too."
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

johnnylm

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

johnnylm

Thanks guys.  2nd installment.

   I was looking for the measuring tape in my suitcase when she handed one to me.
   I was surprised to say the least. "Have you been measuring yourself?"
   "Well...yeah," she said, and flexed her right arm.
   "So how big were you last time you measured?"
   "Almost 14 inches."
   "Really, you're that big?" I put the tape around her arm.  "Almost 14 inches."
   "Fuck that," she said, and flexed a little harder.
   "14 inches. Very impressive!"
   "What are yours? 18?"
   I laughed. "Not even close. I'd say around 16."  She wrapped the tape around my right arm and I flexed. 
   "15 and three quarters. Why do yours look so much bigger?"
   I laughed. "That's still a lot bigger. I'm surprised yours are 14. Maybe because you're taller."
   "How much do you think I weigh?"
   I took a good look at her. She was still pretty skinny. "140?"
   "Oh honey, I was almost 140 before we met. 170."
   "And you're trying to get to 190?"
   "I was thinking 185. But I mean now...how much do you think Lora weighed?"
   "I'd have to guess 200 pounds."
   "That's all? Aren't you 200?"
   I felt a twinge in my stomach. "Yeah, but she's four or five inches shorter. And totally cut."
   "Wow. At my height, I'd guess I'd have to weigh a lot more than that then. 250 maybe?"
   My stomach dropped. "Sweetheart."
   "What? It's not about a number. It's about how it looks on me. You could get bigger too you know."
   "I don't know if I want to start taking that stuff."
   "You're a man. You can get bigger without it." She paused. "Can't you?"
   I shrugged. "I've kind of plateaued. I could try to get a trainer something but I don't how I'd get much bigger. You really want to be that big?"
   "Oh baby. I never told you this because I didn't know how you'd feel about it, but I've wanted to be big since I started lifting.  And now that I see how much you like it...I'd like to get there a little faster."
   "Just because I got a little excited doesn't mean I find it attractive." Which wasn't exactly true; I did think Lora was hot—she was a beautiful, confident, powerful woman. I just didn't know how I felt about living with a woman like that. What it would mean for my life on an every day basis.  I mean, how would it affect her, if she was so much stronger than me? Would she dominate me? Push me around?  "Honey, you look amazing right now. Really. I'm not sure how I feel about you taking stuff. There are side effects you know."
   "I'd still like to try it. Lora looked great, didn't she?"
   "Well I mean, she did look a little manly."
   "Manly? She's so pretty. With those tits and that ass?"
   She had a point; there was nothing manly about Lora except those huge muscles. "I guess you could always stop."
   "That's the right idea," she said and kissed me on the lips. "Thank you for supporting me, baby. I promise you you won't regret it."
   I wasn't so sure at all.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

johnnylm

Thanks Sevenpeight. Here's one for you.


   I was woken by a hand groping my cock. Claudia still loved my cock; she was already dressed for her morning workout; maybe it was the shadows, but she looked ridiculously wide standing over me. "Come with me to the gym tonight, okay, baby?"
   "I've got a  6:00 meeting tonight."
   "That's okay, I'll wait."
   She kissed me again and was out the door. In the  month since our honeymoon, she had already put on some real size. She was eating crazy amounts of food, doing two a days at the gym, and using a combination of three 'supplements' with the least side effects. Her shoulders were round and cut at the bicep, and the bicep, let me tell you there was a pretty noticeable bulge, and she was proud of it. Her legs had the grown the most of all. She had hamstrings now, a deep curve behind the leg, and the quads were starting to look meaty.  Not only did it turn me on—I had to admit, she looked great— but her sex drive was through the roof.  Whether it was the juice or the muscles or both, we had sex before and after everything lately:  Wake up. Fuck. Have breakfast. Fuck. Come home from work. Fuck.  Like that. And she was super aggressive in bed too, throwing me onto my back, yanking at my cock, pinning me...moaning ...it was so fucking hot. She would sometimes even wake me up in the middle of night because she was so horny she couldn't sleep.
   Now that I had a regular job, I was only able to get to the gym a few times a week, but it was enough; I had pretty much plateaued as a lifter, and my progress was very slow. As a matter of fact, I seemed to be making slight gains by working out less, so I was cool.
   She was waiting for me when I got home. She was wearing her sports bra and shorts, and she looked so much bigger I swear to god I got a little lightheaded. She looked bigger in workout gear than she did naked. I grabbed her ass and tried to kiss her but she pushed me away. "Hurry up and change," she said.
   "Oh come on, you didn't give me any this morning."
   She pushed me away. "Oh poor baby, you never get any. Hurry up!  Jackie and Tina are waiting for me."
   Those were her new workout buddies.
   "Oh my god, you're going to love them. But do me a favor will you? Please try to keep your tongue in your mouth." She looked so excited. When we got to the gym, she grabbed my hand and led me in. She had never done that before. It was a back and biceps workout for her so I figured I'd just join in.  She walked me over to one of the pull-up a bars.
   A huge black guy in a ratty white wife beater was knocking out pull-ups with 45 pounds strapped to his waist.  His arms were exploding with muscle. When he was done, he jumped down, and I realized 'he' was a 'she'.  She had a huge pair pushing up her shirt and her nipples looked like they were going to poke through the fabric.
   "Wow, girl, you're looking so strong up there," Claudia said. 
   "Thanks, hon.  Is this the lucky guy?"  Her voice was an octave deeper than mine.
   I stuck out my hand. "Chris," I said.
   She grabbed my hand and squeezed so hard that I squealed; then she wrapped me in a powerful hug, squeezing the air out of me. "Jackie. I've heard so much about you I feel like I know you already," she said, kissing me on the lips as I pulled away. I could feel my cock getting hard.
   "Easy there, Jackie," Claudia said, laughing. "He's a one woman man. For now, at least. Where's Tina?"
   "She split about a half hour ago. Had a date or something. Aight, your turn, girl."
   "You can do pull-ups now?"
   She winked and grabbed the bar all the way out to the edges—she was tall enough that she could grab it easily with her feet flat on the ground—lifted her legs up, and slowly, very controlled, moved up and down, no cheating, and I was stunned at how wide and jacked her back looked. She did thirteen reps and jumped down with a big smile on her face. I was only able to do ten on a good day.
   "Wow!" 
   "Two more reps and I'll start adding weights," she said. She did a little lat spread. "What do you think?"
   "I can't believe how much bigger you are."
   "Aw. You see me naked all the time."
   "Maybe that's why."
   "Thanks, I appreciate the compliment. Let's go over to bench."
   I was a little confused. "Shouldn't I do a set?"
   "Oh no, baby, I'm sorry, I'm working out with Jackie. We kind of have our own routine now.  I just wanted to show you a few things and then you can go do your thing. Okay?" She gave me a wet kiss on the lips. "Come on."
   "Why are you doing chest now? I thought it was back and bis tonight."
    "Oh come on, don't you get it? I just want to show you how strong I am. Just let me show you."
   "Your wife has made incredible progress this month," Jackie said. "Even with the juice. She's on the easiest stuff. Most women don't respond like this."
   I'm a little tired because I just did chest this morning but..." She grabbed a 45 and looked at me.  "Hello?"
   "You're doing 135?"
   "Hon, that's my warm up weight."
   My jaw dropped. "You're kidding right?"
   She just laughed and laid down on the bench. I got behind her to spot. "Want a lift off?" 
   "Honey. It's 135." She lifted off and knocked off 20 reps. Her chest was red and veiny, the muscle cleavage bulging, when she was done.  "I like doing 20 to get the blood flowing." She looked at me. "Want to see Jackie do a set?"
   I wasn't sure I did, but I nodded. I was very agreeable.
   "Why don't you spot me, Chris," Jackie said, winking at Claudia.
   Claudia grabbed another 45 and my eyes bugged out. "225?" I said.
   Jackie laughed. "I need a warm up too, don't I?"
   Jackie knocked out 5 reps and looked like she was starting to tire.  I got my hands ready to help her. "Move out the way, Chris!" Jackie said sassily, and then counted out ten more, her huge pecs bulging at her neck.  She popped off the bench and winked at my cock, which was tenting my shorts. "Glad you enjoyed the show," she said. "I love men who love muscles."
   "Honey!" Claudia said.
   I was so embarrassed; I clasped my hand in front of my shorts.
   "I think it's adorable. To me, it's a compliment. A big compliment," she said, winking at me. "Your turn."
   "I can't do 225!" Claudia said.
   "I bet you can do one. Come on girl, time to show off a little. Your hubbie's loving this shit."
   I was and I wasn't; 225 was my max, and Claudia knew it. She hesitated, looking over to me for my approval, and as much as it made me feel really weird somehow I managed to say, "Go for it."
   She  laid down on the bench and took a few deep breathes.  I gave her a lift off. She started to lower the weight and looked up at Jackie. "This doesn't feel so bad," she said.
   "See?"
   She touched her chest and slowly pushed the bar up.
   "One!" Jackie yelled.  Claudia smiled. She pushed out two more easily and then get stuck about halfway on the fourth.  I put my hands under the bar. "Don't help!" she said, and somehow she pushed that last rep out.  She jumped off the bench with a yell and flexed her  now meaty chest.  I couldn't believe it; she was stronger than me. Her biceps looked bigger too, and there was a bulging vein in her forehead that I had never seen before. "Fuck yeah!"  She looked like a beast.  Jackie high-fived her.  She turned to me. "Not bad, huh?" she said, and her eyes wandered down to my cock to make sure I was still hard.
   "Amazing," I said.
   "I bet you could do a rep at 250," Jackie said.
   "I'm good."
   "Come on."
   "Next time. I already worked chest today."
   "Oh come on."
   "Fine."
   She laid down on the bench. This time Jackie gave her a lift off. "Man  up, girl."
   Claudia growled.  She did one no problem and smiled. "Keep going!" Jackie said.
   Claudia pumped out three more and started laughing.  "I think I can do more!"  Her chest was thick and red, the pecs now huge, thick, manly plates separated by at least an inch of bulging cleavage. The striations were unreal. Then she went for it. "Five, six, seven, eight, nine...her arms were shaking on the last one but somehow she was able to pump it out and re-rack it herself.  She jumped off the bench and hit a sickening vein-ridden double biceps.  My wife was suddenly way bigger and stronger than I was.
   She turned to me. "Amazing, right? I don't know how I did that." I nodded and she touched my painful bulge. "I'm so glad you love my big, strong muscles, baby," she whispered in my ear.  "I bet you can't wait to put your hands all over them."  I almost blew my wad right then.
   She took me by the hand and walked me over to the dumbbell rack. "Okay, one set of curls and then I'll let you do your thing. Want to do a set, Jackie?"
   "Aw, I was going to just let you steal the show."
   "Oh come on, Chris really wants to see how fucking jacked you are. Don't you Chris?" she said, and I nodded. "Her biceps are mind blowing."
   "I see that," I said. I was both turned on and totally terrified by Jackie. She was bigger than almost every dude in that gym, and it was a bodybuilding gym.
   "All right," she said. "For Chris." She walked over and grabbed a barbell.
   "100 pounds?" Claudia said. 
   "If I'm going to show off, might as well show off."
   I watched her in the mirror and I'm guessing my eyes had to be bulging out of my head. She made Lora Ottenad look like a fitness model. Her biceps were huge and split and almost disgustingly swollen. Her veins were as big as rattlesnakes. She knocked out five reps, and then Claudia helped her to do cheat reps. When she was done, she threw up her biceps and checked herself out in the mirror. Huge, round biceps and bulging veiny triceps.  They had to be twenty inches. I felt like a little bitch next to her.  Jackie smiled at me. "What do you think, Chris?"
   "Beautiful," I managed to say. She laughed.
   She laughed. "I love your husband. I wish I could help him take care of that."
   "Easy there, Jackie," she said as she grabbed the 32.5 dumbells. Last time we worked out together, that's what I was curling. I got that nervous feeling in my stomach again. She threw her shoulders and back and with perfect form, the form that I taught her, slowly curled them. By the eighth rep, her biceps were so swollen that they looked twice as big as mine. After twelve, she threw the dumbbells to the ground and posed in the mirror. I actually felt fear in my gut. 
   "What do you think, lover boy?" Jackie said.
   "Wow," I said.
   "Wow!" she mimicked. 
   Claudia laughed.
   "You're going to get an extra special present tonight, girl," Jackie said. "How much do you curl, Chris?"
   "Aw, Jackie, don't put him on the spot."
   "Don't be silly, this man loves strong women."
   "That's okay. I curl 35s."
   "You do?" Claudia said.
   "I just moved up last week."
   Jackie laughed. "The perfect couple. Why you working out with me? You guys can do all the same weights."
   I started to blush; Jackie noticed right away. She put her hand on my ass like she was going to take it; I can't quite explain it, but no woman had ever touched me like that. "It's okay, baby, nothing to be embarrassed about.  You got to be a strong man to love a strong woman."  Claudia put her arm around me possessively. "He's a  very strong man," she said, and kissed me on the cheek.  Jackie picked up the 40s and handed them to Claudia.
   "Whyn't you try these?"
   "Jackie."
   "Do it."
   She looked at me. "You okay with that, honey?"
   "Go for it." What was I supposed to say? The way she was gaining, it was inevitable anyhow. I figured I might as well face the music now. It did get me wondering though; how much shit was she on? Was she literally more man than I was now? 
   She did eight reps without cheating and re-racked them. 
   Jackie whistled. "That is one strong woman you got there, Chris!" she said. "She must be in a monster in bed," she said. 
Claudia looked at me; now she was the one blushing.   She took my hands and squeezed. "Thank you for supporting me. You know this doesn't change anything for me, right baby?"
I just prayed that it didn't change anything for me. Obviously, it wasn't the first time she'd curled that much.  Her arms looked huge. 6'4" with arms that thick?
   "What do you weigh?" I blurted out.
   "Oh honey, were at the gym," she said. "Let's talk about that later."
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

johnnylm

Thanks for the love!  Next installment....



   It was going to be a big night, that  I knew. She had her hand on my cock the entire drive home.   As soon as we walked through the front door, I grabbed her rock hard ass and stuck my tongue down her throat. After about five minutes of passionate kissing, she took my hand and led me into the bedroom. Then she grabbed my shorts and pulled them down around my ankles. She grabbed my cock and squeezed. "Such a huge, thick cock," she whispered.  "I was thinking about it all workout long." 
   I worked her top off over her lats and felt her muscular chest.  "Sorry about the breasts, baby, I know you like breasts."
   "Are you kidding, you look incredible."
   She flexed, and her chest pushed out at least an inch.  Man, she got thick. "I'm going to get some, I just think I should wait a few months longer.  You want them to be in proportion. Jackie had to get hers redone."
   "Your pecs are amazing," I said.  "I wish I had a chest like that."
   "Aw, really? Do you want to worship me?"
   I looked at her; she'd said something about worshipping her once before. "What do you mean by that, exactly?"
   "Oh Chris, I think you can figure it out. Maybe you need a new perspective," she said, and forced me to my knees.   She was right. She looked absolutely enormous, her inner thighs and ass and lats all just exploding from her body.  She pointed to her toe and quad exploded.
   "Kiss my big feet," she said. "Lick it." She held up a sole, and I did.
   "Now you're learning," she said.
     I worked my way past her meaty calves and up to her quads, which she also flexed me,  big and thick, and I felt my way up her hamstrings.  Her inner thighs were thick and full of veins. I made a move for her pussy, but I felt her hand grab the back of my head. "We're saving that for later," she said. "Keep going, you're doing great." I got to her abs, which were thick and defined enough that I could count the ridges, and licked my way all the way up to her nipples, which I started to suck.  I had my hands on her arms, which she was flexing now, and I couldn't believe how big they felt.  "You'll do my back side another time." She lifted me by the ass and carried me to the bed.  She had never done that before. Then she climbed on top of me. "I've been fantasizing about this moment since our honeymoon," she said.
   "Don't you want to turn down the lights?" I asked.  We usually made love by candle light.
   "Not tonight, baby. I want you to see everything. It's time for you to know how big and strong and macho your amazon wife really is. Give me my big dildo." (She called my cock her dildo).  She touched it to her pussy but she was already soaking wet, so she just slid me right in, and started to deep squat my cock. "Notice anything different?"
   I noticed immediately. She always loved being on top, but usually she rested a hand on my chest. This time, she had her hands behind her head, deep lats and meaty arms flexed, while she moved up and down. Her quads exploded.  "Your legs look awesome, baby."
   "Aww, thanks hon, so glad you like it."
   She came before I did, a huge gusher that felt like a flood. Suddenly, I couldn't feel anything. "Don't worry, baby." She laid down on me and immediately grabbed my cock with her pussy.  "Feel that?"
   "Oh yeah. That is so hot."
   She squeezed harder. "How's that?"
   "Holy shit." I tried to pump her and I couldn't even move.  She laughed at the look of panic on my face. "Aww, you scared? Can I try something?" She alternated squeezing and letting go, squeezing and letting go until all of a sudden I could tell I was going to blow. "I'm going to come!"
    "Oh yes, baby, yes, let it rip, yes, yes!"
   I came and collapsed back onto the bed.  "That was amazing."
   "It didn't hurt too much?" She gave me her tongue and we kissed passionately.  "Are you ready for the next surprise?" she said, as she started a trail of kisses down from my chest."
   "Not yet, baby. Let me suck you." I wasn't quite ready, and besides, over the last month or so, I had gotten so into sucking her bulge that my mouth started to water just thinking about it. 
   "No, no, me first," she said.
   "No really, I'm not ready yet."
   She sat up. "I need go first. Tell you what, I'll arm wrestle you for it."
   "Oh come on," I said. "Haven't I seen enough power from you in one day?"
   "Oh baby, you have been incredibly supportive. Even though you obviously love it too. But baby, this is just kind of a milestone day for me, and I appreciate it if you'd just let me enjoy it."
   I sighed. "Even though you know you're going to win?"
   "I don't know that," she said, totally disingenuously. "We're a pretty even match for each other right now."
   Right now. Love how she added that. If she kept growing at this rate, what would it be like to arm wrestle her in even another week? "Fine," I said. She got so excited she literally jumped up and down like a little kid.  "Thanks, baby," she said, kissing me lovingly, and led me into the kitchen.  I faced her and put my hand out, grasping the edge of the table with my left; I wasn't going down with a fight. She smiled me and my hand suddenly disappeared into hers.
   "Holy shit!" I said.
   "What?"
   "Your hands. They're huge."
   She let go and held up her hand. "You think so?"
   I put my hand up against hers.  Her fingers extended two inches past mine. She laughed. "Funny, I thought my shoes were feeling a little small tonight. I bet it's the growth hormone.  Okay, come on, stop stalling."
   She grabbed my hand again and we started. I was holding my own, even had a slight advantage and was trying to break her wrist, when all of a sudden, I felt her respond. My big mistake was looking at her bicep; it was huge. I kept fighting but after that, she had me. I was straining and breathing hard, and she was just smiling. She pushed me down gently, until my wrist had just touched. "Other hand," she said. 
   "Come on."
   "Yep. Let's go." This time I swore I wouldn't be distracted. I gave a big push as soon as she said go, but this time her hand didn't move at all. Her forearm looked almost as big as my bicep.  "Ready to lose?" she said, and with that, she slammed my hand into the table so hard I almost fell out of my chair. 
   "Winner!" she said. "Kiss it." She stuck her big, flexed bicep right in my face. It looked incredibly powerful.  "Kiss it!" she ordered.
   And I did. Lovingly.
   "You certainly learn fast, baby," she said. She grabbed my rock hard cock. "And it looks like you're all ready for surprise number two."  She threw me over her shoulder effortlessly and carried me back into the bedroom.   She set me down and got on her knees. "Do you like me on my knees, baby?" She squeezed my cock. "Ready?" She had a big smile on her face. I nodded.  She started to suck me off. My wife, always gave great head, she seemed to really enjoy it, licking up and down the shaft, tickling the head, sucking my balls, and she was going at it with gusto.  She was sucking my head, really tonguing it, and then she started going deeper. And deeper.  After another few sucks, she was all the way down to the bottom of the shaft. And then, with my whole cock down her throat, she started licking my balls. I had never experienced anything like it, I was going absolutely wild.  I lasted about five minutes before blowing my wad. I swear to god it spasmed for another ten minutes after that.
   "Good?" she said.  She loved it when I praised her blow jobs.
   "Honey, that was the most unbelievable blow job I've ever had." 
   "I've been practicing with a banana. A very large banana," she said, winking.
   "My turn," I said as I kneeled before her.
   "Wait, I've got another surprise. Don't go anywhere."  She began to touch herself, and suddenly there it was—her clit was standing at attention, almost an inch past her lips, thick and angry looking.  It felt big to me in my mouth lately, but it was another thing altogether to see it.
   "Oh my."
   "I think that's why I have been so horny lately. It's super sensitive and when I think about your cock, like when I'm working out, I swear to god, I start to feel it pushing on my leg."
   I  licked it, just a tickle, and her whole body shuddered. Then I went at it. Just before she came, she grabbed my head and shoved it in there hard, and her big fucking girl meat actually tickled my throat.  I choked a little. She came and immediately started cracking up.
   "What?" I said.
   "If I can handle your big thing, you should definitely be able to handle mine. You wanted to know how much I weighed?" She grabbed my hand and walked me into the bathroom as soon as I got home from work. "Check this out," she said. She stepped on the scale. "205 pounds! 35 pounds in 4 weeks!"
   "Wow," I said, but my attention was elsewhere. Her toes were actually reaching over the edges of the scale.
   "What do you weigh?" she asked. She knew exactly what I weighed. I didn't know whether she was trying to rub it in or whether I was just another milestone for her, but I immediately conceded.
   " 200, babe. You outweigh me."
   She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big bearhug that lifted me off the ground. "Thanks for being so supportive, baby. It takes a big man to be with a bigger, stronger woman." 
   "Don't rub it in."
   "Aww, baby, I'm not."
   "Don't you like my muscles?" 
   "I love them."
   "I know you do, baby, and I'm going to get bigger and bigger and bigger just for you."
   "Honey, your feet."
   She stood next to me. Hers were bigger and wider. Mine looked almost miniature in comparison, and I wore an eleven. "I'm so much bigger than you! I'll suppose that gives me a good base for all the muscle I'm going to have. You know what, honey, all this talk about size is making me think of your beefy man cock," and with that, she carried me into the bedroom. Everything made her think about my cock. Even then, she was already a sex-crazed muscle beast.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

johnnylm

Thanks guys.  Here's a short episode.   

   Those were the best memories. Looking back at pictures of her, it's hard to believe that I was even a little intimidated by that model of Claudia. After all, I was used to her being taller than me, and she wasn't that much stronger. And compared to Jackie, who was truly intimidating even though she was only five foot eight,  Claudia still looked liked a physique model.  Okay, maybe it's hard for a guy to admit that a woman who looks like a physique model is bigger and stronger than he is; maybe my perspective is just warped by what came after, because what came after will be hard for any of you to even imagine. Because Claudia never stopped growing, not for years after that, and the more she grew, the more dominant she became.  But before I get into the bad times, there's one more happy memory I want to share, the time I picked her up at the airport from a mysterious week away. She never told me where she was going or why, only that she'd be outside the international terminal around noon.  Traffic was super slow —there had apparently been a car accident — and as I inched closer to the terminal I discovered what caused it.  Claudia was wearing 3 inch heels, a leather miniskirt and a short top that showed off her pecs and barely covered—her brand new breasts— and everyone was gaping at her. She probably weighed around 250 by that point. Her legs were thick and sinuous, her calves were like grapefruits, her stomach looked like corrugated steel, and her breasts sat so high on her chest that there must have been a foot between her shirt and her abs. My cock got so hard I needed to unbutton my pants.
   She got in the car and smiled at me. "Nice surprise?" she said. "What's going on down there?"
   "I don't even know if I can make it home."
   She grabbed my cock and rubbed it. "I missed you so much, baby. Want to feel them?"
   "Better not."  I was so horny I was shaking.
   That was the last time I remember her letting me be on top, and I remember feeling like a small child on top of her.  I pounded her as hard as I could, probably to compensate, and every once in a while she moaned, but I had the feeling it was an act to make me feel good. Then she grabbed my ass and held me there, so firmly that I couldn't move at all. And then slowly, she bore down on my cock, harder and harder, until finally I yelped.  I honestly thought she was going to tear it off.
   She laughed. "I'm sorry, baby!  Wow, I thought you liked my squeezes."
   "I do.  But maybe you're just too big and strong now."
   She laughed. "Sorry baby, I'll go easier next time."
   She grabbed me by the shoulders and flipped onto my back. "Hold my tits, baby," she said, and proceeded to slam me so hard I thought she was going to break me. When she finally came, she palmed the back of my head and shoved her long tongue into my mouth. "Thank you, baby, that was so great. You are such a stud. I hope I wasn't too aggressive. A week apart is just too long. Shit, I'm already horny again. Need me to flex for you? Or maybe you can suck my cock."
   She slid up toward my face until I was eye to eye with her engorged, bulging clit.
   "How does that look, baby?  Time for mama to feed you?"
   My mouth was watering. I nodded, and he shoved it in my mouth.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

johnnylm

Putting this one to bed for lack for interest. Hope you enjoy the last chapter.   



   I'm not even sure where to start with the other stuff. There was the time when her car was in the shop and she had me pick her up at the gym on my way home from work. She had really concerned look on her face and I asked her what was wrong.
   "I'm just really worried about Jackie. She can't seem to find a guy with a big enough cock and it's really bumming her out."
   "You're joking right?"
   She gave me a look. "Why would I joke about that?"
   "It just seems like if you sleep with enough guys, somebody's going to have a big dick."
   "Jackie doesn't sleep around. You think this is funny? She's super depressed, and her birthday's coming up in a few days."
   "I'm sorry, baby."
   "Don't be sorry, just help me figure out how we can help her."
   "I'm sorry, baby, this is not my area of expertise."
   "Yes it is! You've got a huge cock."
   "You mean, you want me to sleep with her?"
   "I would never ask you to, but I think it would be an amazing birthday present."
   "Okay, fine," I said, not wanting to let on how much even the thought of fucking her drove me completely insane. Then it hit me. "You mean the three of us?" Frankly, the idea of sex with two crazed muscle beasts scared me.
   She laughed. "No baby, I mean, you go over there for her birthday and give her your big, throbbing gift."
   I was in shock. "You're okay with that?"
   "Okay with that?" She grabbed my cock with her massive hand and began to knead it. "I'd pay cash money to see the look on her face when you whip that big boy out."

   The night of Jackie's birthday, she gave me a cake and sent me on my way.
   "You sure you're okay with this, baby?"  I was looking for any sign of jealousy on her face. I wanted to make damned sure she wasn't going to regret it later, because a strong, angry juiced up muscle with that outweighs you by 75 pounds is dangerous to my health. 
   "I'm more than sure. It's the right thing to do."
   With that out of the way, I was feeling rather good samaritan-ish myself. And so was my throbbing cock.

   She answered the door wearing a long, sleeveless yellow  dress slit all the way up to the waist. I couldn't decide what made my jaw drop more—her massive, jacked super-wide legs or her bulging, vascular cannon arms.  Her breasts were stretching the dress to the max, and her engorged nipples pointed at me like two pistols.
   "Ah, aren't you sweet," she said, taking the cake from me. "Come on in." She took my hand and led me into the living room. She was barefoot, and I watched massive calves explode with each step. As massive as she was, it felt nice to be taller for a change. She poured some wine for us and sat down next to me on the couch.  "I just want you to know how grateful I am you coming over like this," she said, rubbing my leg. "So you know, I want to make sure you're happy tonight." She grabbed my shoulder and leaned over to kiss me on the lips, and she lingered there.  "So maybe you'll come back one day. Like that, baby?"  She kissed me again, and as she did, she slid her other hand over to my cock.
   "Oh my," she whispered as she ran her hand along slowly along its length, which at this moment was so engorged it stretched almost to my knee. She was so fucking sexy.
   "I do," I sputtered.
   "Now, I did make dinner for you, but you and me being the horn dogs we are, I thought maybe we should have a little business before we eat. Get nice and hungry, you know?" She kissed me again, slowly and powerfully, and I nodded.
   "I do just want to warn you that I'm dominant. You okay with that?"
   "I think so," I said. "I've never been with a dominant woman before."
   She laughed. "Oh really? I don't think Claudia would be too happy to hear that."
   That took me by surprise.  I guess she had become somewhat dominant.
   "You good with that? Don't worry, darling, I'll work you in slowly."
   I nodded.
   "Let's shake on it."
   I gave her my hand. Even though her hand was smaller than mine, she had a powerful handshake, so I squeezed a little harder to man up a little, and she smiled.
   "Nice handshake," she said. I felt her grip tighten, and it keep tightening until I was ready to scream. She let go and busted a gut. I held my hand as if it were a broken bird.
   "Whose hand do you think you're shaking bitch? This ain't some measly 200 pound fitness chick you're dealing with.  Don't worry I didn't break anything.  I'm a joker aren't I? Look at these forearms," she said as she pumped those big meaty things in front of me. Not bad, right? Go ahead and lick them. Kiss my big, strong hands too. Good boy. Now let's see that big old cock of yours I heard so much about. Go on."
   I stood up and took off my pants. 
   "Mmmm, mmm that looks good," she said, licking her lips.   "It's been a long time since I've seen a cock that large. 9 1/2 inches?"
   "I haven't measured in awhile."
   "That's 9 1/2 inches."  She grabbed it and licking the head. "Nice and wide too. MMM." 
   Her traps had to be a foot tall. I couldn't believe I had this huge muscle bitch between my legs, licking me like a lolly pop. Then her hand shot out and grabbed my throat.  "This thing get any bigger when I put a little pressure here?" I was gagging but she kept going. "You ever do that shit? Okay, let me tell you the plan.  Ima suck you off cause no offense or anything but I can tell that otherwise you're not going to last long enough for me and I need you to fuck me a long, long time, understand? After I'm done sucking every last bit of cum out of your cock, you'll get hard immediately and absolutely fuck the shit out of me.  Got it?"
   I nodded and she let go.  I gasped for air.
   "I don't know if I can get hard immediately," I said.
   "Well you better figure that shit out."
   She got down in front of me and went at me hard, licking, slurping, sucking, up and down my shaft,  jacking me with her big, huge bulging arms, flexing for me a little, and when I was about to come she shoved it down her throat as far as she could, then squeezed and licked until there was no gizz left.  "Delicious."  She took her dress off. "Now get on your knees and pray, bitch."
   She laughed when I did. "You sure, Claudia's not dominant? Seems like you've been trained well." Even just relaxed, she was stunning, bigger and  meatier than anyone I had ever seen before. The ridge between her pecs had to be an inch deep. Her bulging veiny shoulders stuck out so far she looked like she was wearing pads. Her abs weren't just ripped, they were thick. And her big, meaty lats reached all the way to her waist. She was disgustingly swollen without flexing a thing.  Then she started to pose, little poses at first, a side chest, a side triceps, but everything was so big and jacked and vascular and bulging, the horseshoe triceps, the crazy thick shoulders, the deep ridge between her huge, bulging, disgustingly vascular lats, that I could already feel my cock starting to grow. She was so lean I swear you could see every little ridge of every little muscle.  Then she started the macho shit—crazy ridged and bulbous double biceps, a stomach vacuum that showed off her huge, bulging vascular lats from the front and legs so thick i doubted I could get my arms around them, and finally, a most muscular pose so awesome that I could feel my cock start to spasm. 
   "That a boy," she said and grabbed my throbbing cock.  She rubbed her twat until I could even see it bulging through her underwear.  "Ready to suck my cock?"  She looked so big that I was beginning to worry that she actually had one. She pulled off her underwear, and there it was, a big, throbbing veiny girl cock with an angry red head standing at attention. My eyes must have bugged out and she laughed. "Never seen one like that?"  It had some kind of metal cock ring around it that must have made it stand up like that. "Go on."
   I sucked it and suddenly felt her hand around my neck again. "Bitch, who taught you? Don't start sucking right away. It's sensitive when I've got a hard-on."
   "You said to suck." 
   "Well it's good to know you follow orders. Now get to it. Easy."
   I didn't have to be told twice. I went up and down on that thing, ran my tongue in and around her lips, and slowly, very slowly, started to suck on it. It was silky and wet, and I swear to god there was even a hint of basil down there. She started to moan and shudder and I grabbed her huge, hard glutes and jammed her whole meat in my mouth. She was moaning like crazy. She pumped her glutes, face fucking me,  until I felt her go limp. Just in case, I kept licking until she pushed me away. She lifted me up and shoved her tongue down my throat, "Nice work," she whispered in her deep man voice that sent shivers down my spine.  She grabbed my cock. "You ready? Now I know I said I'm dominant but when I fuck I like to be abused a little okay? Ram the shit out of me okay?"
   "You aren't fucking with me, are you?"
   "No, baby. And talk some shit too." She grabbed a chair, and wiggled her ass. "Fuck it hard baby. Hit that shit." Her back was fucking massive and her ridged glutes were so big they must have been a foot off her tailbone. She was soaking wet in there, and I just slid my cock right in. Then I reared back and slammed her as hard as I could. She  grunted. "Damn you're fucking big, bitch! Keep doing that! Don't stop!"
   "Ima fuck you so hard until you scream, bitch!"
   I pumped as hard as I fucking could, cussing her the whole time, but fucking her was like fucking a steel post and my groin started to get sore slamming into those glutes of hers, and damn if I wasn't ready to come too soon.  "Shit, I think I'm going to come."
   "You better not!" she yelled, and I felt her bearing down on me.  "I will rip it off if you do."
   She squeezed and squeezed until I screamed and then she squeezed even harder.  I was slapping her ass begging her to stop.  Finally she stopped.
   "We good now?" she said.
   I'd gone soft. 
   She pulled away from me.
   "It's okay, baby," she said, and started to fondling me.  "Better than cumming too soon." She put her hands behind her head and flexed her lats.  "Look at me, baby, just look at my big boy muscles. You ain't going to be soft for long," and sure enough I felt the blood coming back.  "What a cock you have, baby."  She stuck her tongue in my ear. "Want me to suck it?"
   "Just bend over bitch," I said. "Ima fuck the shit out of you now."
   "That's my man," she said, and grabbed the chair again. I pounded her so hard she was begging me to stop, and then she started to moan, she sounded like the jolly green giant her moan was so fucking deep, and just as I was about to come she screamed and I felt it, that surge of her juices that floated my cock like a canoe, and I blew so hard my whole body shook and I collapsed on top that huge back of hers. 
   She turned around, grabbed me by the ass and whispered in my ear "Aren't you going to suck these titties baby?" And she started slapping me with those huge things.  "Come on." She grabbed me by the back of my head and I started teething those big, long nipples of hers, caressing that huge chest and the disgustingly beefy pecs beneath.  I could feel my cock climbing up between her legs. "That's it, baby."  Then she picked me up and held me above her head like I was a small child.  "Ready to fly, Orville?" 
   And then I was airborne.  I landed on the bed flat on my back, my throbbing cock pointing towards the ceiling. 
   "Don't take you long, does it."  She climbed on top of me and threw her biceps in the air.  "Know how big these babies are?
   "18 inches?"
   "18 inches?! Maybe I need to put them next to your 9 1/2 inch cock. "
   That was exactly the perspective I needed; my cock was just barely taller. "20?"
   "Now, Ima get you back. See who the real bitch is." She smiled and threw my legs over my head  and jumped on my cock. "Now you'll see what it means to really fuck the shit out of somebody." She was fucking huge, her abs swelled as she pumped me  and her glutes were so jacked I could see them pumping from the fucking front, she looked so huge and powerful and I felt so weak that it was as if it was her cock she was fucking me with, her 9 1/2" pumping me in and out. She came so hard it felt like I had just dipped my cock into a jacuzzi.  Her  juicy muscle pussy was dripping wet when she got off, standing on the bed above me, a huge, dominant girl hulk.  She looked down at my cock, still rock hard.  "Ain't you come? Come on."  She dropped to her knees and licked and sucked me until I blew another huge load, right in her face. She wiped it off and devoured every last drop. "MMMMM MMMM. I could suck that cock of yours all night long. All night long." We hadn't even gotten to dinner yet.

   
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sevenpeight

Hey Johnny

Thanks for another fantastic instalment of one of my favorite ever stories.

If you're ending it due to your own lack of interest, that's fair enough and, of course, your prerogative. If, however, you're ending it due to readers' lack of interest, I would implore you to reconsider! I've been checking this site daily in the hopes of an update to Claudia's escapades. And I've left karma. I'm sure many others have as well.

I'll be clapping with glee if you decide to add a bit more to the story (and I'd love to read whether Claudia feels the need to up the stakes in the dominance game, or if they decide on a threesome after all, or... any other twisted possibilities come forth from your marvellous mind). And if you don't, thanks again for the story to date. I'll be bookmarking it for frequent revisits!

johnnylm

Quick little scene....

   I waited until she passed out and then, slowly, carefully, I pried her hand off of my still hard cock. I tiptoed out of Jackie's bedroom and checked my phone; it was 3am.  Not a single text from Claudia. Did that mean it was okay for me to stay? I would have loved to fuck that big dominant bitch some more, but I absolutely didn't want to take any chances upsetting Claudia, and as greedy as I am, I had plenty of that jacked up muscle bitch for one night. I felt around the floor for my clothes and quickly threw them on. I was opening the door when I heard her. 
   "Baby?"  I could just make out her bulging form filling the bedroom doorway.
   Shit. I closed the door. "Oh hey. Sorry I woke you."
   "You're trying to leave me in the middle of the goddamned night?"
   Shit. "Oh, I'm sorry, I, Claudia texted me wondering where I was."
   "Without getting my permission? You little cunt. "
   I cowered against the door as she walked towards me. "I'm sorry. Claudia-"
   She grabbed me by the throat. "Fuck Claudia, you're my goddamned birthday present, aren't you? You leave when I say you can. Now get back in that bedroom." She threw me to the ground and I laid there for a moment, gasping for air.  "Get up! You forget how big and strong these muscles are or something?" She turned on the light and crunched into a most muscular pose.  I guess I did.  Holy fuck she was huge.  Her arms were bigger than my head. Her chest was absolutely fucking massive. She held it until the veins in her face and neck and traps were bigger than my fingers; they looked like they were going to explode.  I slowly stood up and backed into the bedroom, terrified.
   She laughed. "That's more like it, bitch. Just for that ima fuck you up the ass."
   "Please don't that."
   "Then you better never do that again."
   "Okay, okay."
   She had backed me all the way up to the bed, and she was so close to me now I could feel her hot breath on my neck. As terrified as I as, my cock was rock hard.  She lifted my shirt off over my head, and rubbed my chest.  "What nice pecs you have," she said. 
   Her hands dropped to my cock and she licked my ear. "That's it baby. That's more like it." she whispered. She slowly unbuttoned my pants and then slipped them down around my ankles.  "That is one manly cock you got," she said, stroking it.  "Ain't you going to touch me?"     Like that, my hands were all over her, groping her jacked biceps, her massive, round shoulders, her bulging pecs, her big full tits, her rock hard nipples.  She grabbed the back of my head and shoved her tongue into my mouth.  Then she grabbed me by the ass and lifted me off the ground, all 200 pounds of me, until my cock was in her mouth. I moaned as I slumped over her back. Then she pulled off.
   "I am in a much better mood now," she said, tossing me onto the bed.
   She threw my legs over my head, grabbed me by the ankles and pounded me like a jackhammer, her deep moans filling the room. Looking it up at her like that, thick abs activated, lats wide, vascular forearms bulging, those traps climbing up around her neck,  it was like getting devoured by a demon.  She bellowed when she came, and I felt her hot, sticky juices pour at around my cock like maple syrup.  My cock spasmed like nothing I felt before, and I shot my wad so hard I felt lightheaded.   I was still hard when she finally let go of my ankles and got off me. My ankles were throbbing too.
   She looked down at my cock. "What the fuck it take with you? I've never seen anything like this." She spit on her hand and jacked me so fast that  after I shot my wad all over her face, I swear to god it took me five minutes to catch my breath.  I watched her hungrily lick up all my cum, her hand still pumping my cock.  She was a fucking scary, out of control beast.
   "Can I ask you something?" I said.
   "Anything, baby."
   "How long are you keeping me here?"
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login