Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

MissCheeks

Started by Mscllvr21, November 12, 2022, 11:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mscllvr21

Has anyone met misscheeks from SG from St Louis?  She is going to Vegas for the Olympia.

Mscllvr21

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Warhawk Overdrive

I also tried the last time she traveled and got no response. This is not the first time this has happened. I just assume they are not serious and are just trying to drive traffic to their OF page or something.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

artax

I e-mailed her back in July to see if she had any travel plans to the East Coast- no response until out of the blue just recently she responded and said she might come to Philadelphia - nothing definite- will see if it happens- in the meantime has anyone sessioned with her

Mscllvr21

I never met her but she looks amazing and is very flirty and fun in her email communication.

artax


nujerz84

Supposed to see her on March 11 sooo will see

artax

Saw she has a trip for Hawaii - I did get the chance to see her in March- she doesn't tour much- she was great- very nice, lean looks like pictures, sensual with limits, but definitely recommend

youngnovaDM

We spoke, I have her cell. I came really close to booking but a sudden expense came up. She was pretty responsive and pretty open to my requests (Im a huge abs guy).  She did however do a couple of great 2 minute custom videos for me! (abs punching)

artax

I saw her I gues it was March or early April in Philadelphia - really nice, fun, very lean condition, sensual but with limits , would recommend

Davis

I've been doing sessions for almost 20 years and have seen many of the big names. I'd been out of circulation for a while and honestly, I thought I was retired. But I was intrigued enough by MissCheeks pictures and her profile to book a session.

I'm so glad I did. Because MissCheeks is now an all-time favorite.

Her pictures don't do her justice. In person, she is leaner, more muscular, and dare I say, even more beautiful. In my opinion, Miss Cheeks is the perfect blend of muscularity and femininity: well-muscled quads that could barely be contained by her dress, a nice V-tapered back leading to an improbably tight waist, rock hard abs rippling with muscle. She told me she was "thinking about" a contest in the future, which was mind-blowing because she was in such phenomenal condition that I would have thought she was well into contest prep. Given her size, her biceps and shoulders were extremely impressive, and she enjoyed showing them off.

And there's her namesake...those cheeks. Words fail me, but I'll just say I've never seen a more perfect booty on a human woman. In fact, I don't even think AI could generate a more beautiful set of buns!

Best of all:  her attitude and personality. Within minutes of meeting, I felt like I was hanging out with an old friend. (OK, a stunningly gorgeous and perfectly-muscled old friend, but you get the point!) She has a cool, laid-back vibe, is a great conversationalist, and just fun to hang out with.

Setup and communication were a breeze, and MissCheeks was a complete professional in every way. I can't wait to see her again.

If MissCheeks visits your area, don't hesitate to book.

artax

Agree with the above review, I just wished she traveled more, I only saw her once about 3 or 4 years ago because she hasn't come back to my area for a while

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her I gues it was March or early April in Philadelphia - really nice, fun, very lean condition, sensual but with limits , would recommend

sensual but with limits. How so?

No BJ no FS
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Atmosphereman

Anyone still had a session with her still

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAnyone still had a session with her still

Read the thread