Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Venetia Gloux

Started by Rwharrison79, April 10, 2020, 10:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rwharrison79

Hello folks, does anyone know what happened to Venetia Gloux, she was on the scene for a short time around 2007/8 and was absolutely astonishing. Sadly she seemed to have disappeared as quickly as she arrived.


Paul1966

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


1st (LW) Venetia Gloux at 2007 British Championships IFBB. 2nd is Treacy Kielty, 3rd is Tamazin Danks.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Rwharrison79

She was absolutely outstanding. And really beautiful. Where is she now, seems to have completely disappeared

pumpfiction

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She was absolutely outstanding. And really beautiful. Where is she now, seems to have completely disappeared

Yeah that was an incredible time for Women's BB in the UK. Same thing with Michelle Jones.

Rwharrison79

Oh yes of course, you're right. That was a great him for uk female bodybuilding, they were incredible shape and they we're young too