Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Female muscle searching habits

Started by Sheep, May 04, 2020, 03:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheep

Hi all,
Just wondering how everyone goes on when getting their hit off gorgeous female muscle. 
Did you stay on one website or have several up and mix between clips, pics and stories.
I tend to check out some sites, have a read and check more sites and and read depending on what time of day it is. 
I also wear normal clothes, but if I'm on my own I the house I like to be in the buff.
Then at night time I make up stories in my head to get hard and drift off to sleep thinking of female muscle.
I Love their dedication their art.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sheep

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi all,
Just wondering how everyone goes on when getting their hit off gorgeous female muscle. 
Did you stay on one website or have several up and mix between clips, pics and stories.
I tend to check out some sites, have a read and check more sites and and read depending on what time of day it is. 
I also wear normal clothes, but if I'm on my own I the house I like to be in the buff.
Then at night time I make up stories in my head to get hard and drift off to sleep thinking of female muscle.
I Love their dedication their art.

  I believed you until the very last line.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mangodebango

Some of the wording in the OP seems a little odd... language barrier perhaps?

That being said, I generally find new FBB content across a range of social media. Many FBB's have Insta**** and Facebook pages where they upload their latest pics.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Some of the wording in the OP seems a little odd... language barrier perhaps?

That being said, I generally find new FBB content across a range of social media. Many FBB's have Inst@gram and Facebook pages where they upload their latest pics.

  Only the wording? Lol...
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sheep

Thank you polite society. There were a few typos, Sorry My English wasn't good enough. I was only being curious about how people's habits for searching for muscle women.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login