⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2019 NPC USA Championship

Started by gordonlloyd, July 27, 2019, 10:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordonlloyd

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

gordonlloyd

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

pdgde

I attended the USA'S several times in years past..This is really depressing..What happened ?..Amateur female bodybuilding is dead..Thank goodness for the wings of strength!..Yeah I know..Physique took over..Blah..Blah..Blah   :hellno:

necro2080

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I attended the USA'S several times in years past..This is really depressing..What happened ?..Amateur female bodybuilding is dead..Thank goodness for the wings of strength!..Yeah I know..Physique took over..Blah..Blah..Blah   :hellno:

I get what you feel, and I'm more of the "get you can" and be happy with it approach, but yeah, it's complicated. I think the silverlining is that while WoS is out there, they can always bulk up and try it in FBB. Some physique girls look like middleweight FBB now, so there is always hope.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

e_honda

It's going kind of how I figured it would. Pretty much all women would go into physique and the amateur FBB numbers would go down to just a very tiny number.

But just as I thought, I figure a few of these women who are considered too muscular would "move up" into FBB.  That's what happened with Andrea Shaw and Jill Blondin. Now Michaela Aycock is another one.

I figure some would move to FBB simply because there are so many WPD competitors and it gets harder and harder to place high. It's good for the FBB pro ranks, but I agree it's pretty sad to see so few FBBs at the amateur level.

87fg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's going kind of how I figured it would. Pretty much all women would go into physique and the amateur FBB numbers would go down to just a very tiny number.

But just as I thought, I figure a few of these women who are considered too muscular would "move up" into FBB.  That's what happened with Andrea Shaw and Jill Blondin. Now Michaela Aycock is another one.

I figure some would move to FBB simply because there are so many WPD competitors and it gets harder and harder to place high. It's good for the FBB pro ranks, but I agree it's pretty sad to see so few FBBs at the amateur level.



I notice all the women are actually getting bigger. At some point  fitness, physique, bikini, and  figure will just be like weight classes. There will be more FBBs in the future. I can already tell there will be no shortage of muscular women. Just give it a few years and physique will basically be lightweight bodybuilding.