⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for some comics that I dont remember. Help Needed.

Started by smoki07, December 10, 2020, 11:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smoki07

Hi,

I'm looking for comics by a guy who sell them on amazon (maybe). I dont recall his name but I know his comic cover are like old fashioned 3d rendering like early in 2000s. Also, i'm not sure the stories are illustrated from A to Z But I know its covers are illustrated.  the covers I remember show Buffed women with overly skinny men.  In a story, Wife & Daughter are buffed and husband is scared .
I hoped algoritme of amazon help but in vain. Can someone help?

PS: he's not Lingster. this is not Amy conquest too. Musclefan quality is way too superior & not in 3d.