Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Stephen King's Misery

Started by m100, September 07, 2019, 10:37:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m100

I recently watched the movie Misery by Stephen King and dreamed about a fantasy for weeks. Theres James Caan playing in it who had a car crash. He's found by a woman, played by Kathi Bates. She brings him home, takes care of him. The place is located in the outside and pretty much isolated. Well, Kathi Bates isn't attractive at all, but she's chubby and also kind of strong. There are some fighting scenes in it and she's able to overpower James Caan. However, then I started to fantasize about the movie and imagined her being a bodybuilder. I thought about having a broken leg and lying bed, while she poses and trains in front of me, carrys me to the bathroom and trains secretly in her basement with her own gym equipment. I imagined her being very muscular, but more like the strongwomen physique. She also does the work at home, chopping wood, lifting her furniture and easily carries me around the house. Well, that was just a fantasy coming to my mind which I had to post here...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

m100

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login