Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

How to be notified when someone replies to post to a forum I started?

Started by FBBMuscleAdmirer2000, September 02, 2019, 11:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FBBMuscleAdmirer2000

I'm fairly new to Saradas (joined last month).
Is there a way I can get e-mail notification when someone posts to a forum that I started??
Hope this not a dumb question...
Thank you.


Female Bodybuilding

There are two ways to subscribe to a topic:


  • When you are posting a reply, under Attachments and other options, you may check the Notify me of replies box.
  • When you are viewing the topic, you may select the Notify button at the top or bottom of the page. You will be asked if you are sure, select OK to confirm the subscription.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

FBBMuscleAdmirer2000

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There are two ways to subscribe to a topic:


  • When you are posting a reply, under Attachments and other options, you may check the Notify me of replies box.
  • When you are viewing the topic, you may select the Notify button at the top or bottom of the page. You will be asked if you are sure, select OK to confirm the subscription.
I don't see a "notify me" option either on top or bottom of the page...
Under "attachments and other options" I only see "return to this topic" and "don't use smileys".

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

When you click Attachments and Other Options, all those options should display. Just check "Notify Me Of Replies"


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

FBBMuscleAdmirer2000

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

When you click Attachments and Other Options, all those options should display. Just check "Notify Me Of Replies"

I do not have all the options you have in your photo.
I ONLY have under "attachments and other options" two choices;
Return to this topic
Don't use smileys.
"Notify me of replies" is NOT shown for me.

mooretiger

just look left margin of the page when you log on.....

new replies to your posts.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There are two ways to subscribe to a topic:


  • When you are posting a reply, under Attachments and other options, you may check the Notify me of replies box.
  • When you are viewing the topic, you may select the Notify button at the top or bottom of the page. You will be asked if you are sure, select OK to confirm the subscription.
I don't see a "notify me" option either on top or bottom of the page...
Under "attachments and other options" I only see "return to this topic" and "don't use smileys".

It's above the first post or just below the last post on the forum page, on the right side. Parallel with the page number. Look at the image below to see what I mean. Once you find it, click on  "Notify"  and you will get a pop up to confirm you want to be notified of future replies.




I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

FBBMuscleAdmirer2000