⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Growing together

Started by Dt1, July 02, 2019, 06:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dt1

Growing together
This story is about the journey my girlfriend Lena and me have been on since starting to workout together.
A little back story first: I'm 23 years old and a student. For all my life I've been playing football multiple times a week. After moving away for grad school I stopped and gained a few kilos. At the start of this story I weighed in at roughly 90 kg. Not fat by any means but also not muscular or ripped. Just an average dude.
Lena on the other hand is 24 years old and also studying. She's a sports major. Lena is 174cm tall and fit looking in the beginning. She's got a nice flat belly and D-cup breasts. Her legs are a bit on softer side. She's got decent looking arms but they're very soft. Her background in sports is handball and tennis so she's always been kinda strong for a girl.

Story:
After the first semester in grad school I met up with Lena, because we hadn't seen each other in weeks. Sucks to be in a long distance relationship. Anyways, with it being the summer break we went to a close lake. It was a nice hot day, and we were sitting there watching people go by. Every time a muscular dude would come by Lena was not able to take her eyes off them. She ,,very subtly" hinted to me that I got a bit softer in the last months. The gentlemen I am obviously responded by calling her out on her soft body for a sports major. Luckily we both knew the other was right and we did not get in a big fight. We decided to sign up for a gym together.

First time in the gym together:
We went to the gym, both dressed in Shorts and a tank-top and met our trainer for the introduction. We told him our goals and he went on to create a plan to follow for both of us and showed us the right technique for the exercises.
This was the first surprise. Lena is really strong I thought while watching her bench press 40 kg for 10 reps. After her I got on the bench and made my 10 reps with 50kg. I was struggling, and I got a feeling Lena was close to me in strength. 
We made our way further through the exercises. I was outfitting her on every lift but only by a bit, at least in the upper body in the lower body there was a bigger gap. While I was squatting 80kg Lena was only doing 50kg. I could see in her face that this annoyed her. To finish our first day in the gym our coach measured our bodies for comparison in the future.

Lena's measurements were:

Arms: 29cm
Thighs: 60cm
Calves: 40cm
Weight: 64kg
My measurements were:
Arms: 37cm
Thighs: 62cm
Calves: 42cm
Weight: 89kg

I was leaner in my lower body while she has less fat in the upper body.

We continued our workouts throughout the whole summer and we both made significant progress. Lena managed to bench 60kg for reps at the end of the summer, while squatting with 75 kg. I made similar progress and ended the summer with a bench of 80kg and squats of 100kg.
Lena was frustrated by this. She hates losing and she was losing to me every time we went to the gym. Obviously her progress was super impressive for a girl but she only cared about beating me.
The closest for her to winning is on biceps curls. She curls 15kg in each hand while I only do 16kg. On some days we were actually even. Those were great days! Lena would not stop showing off her impressive arms and taunting me about how she was going to become stronger than me.

On another note: our sex life has been awesome since we both started going to the gym. Not only do we look hotter we both developed a higher sex drive and had more energy to fuck for hours at a time. 
I've not been into fit girls before but my god. Lenas body is an absolute work of art. Her abs are hard as a rock and the sight of sweat or other fluids running down her belly through the valleys of her abs is absolutely wonderful.
Her arms are sporting a beautiful vein, running all the way over her shoulder in to her biceps. And those biceps, while they started of looking good but being soft, they only got better. Not only does she have an awesome peak but her arms are rock hard as well. I can't budge them at all.
Sadly we would have to go our separate ways for the next semester. Before leaving there was one thing left to do: measurements.
I was measuring in at 84kg with 38cm arms and 62cm thighs. I was looking much leaner but I hadn't gained a lot of mass.
Lena on the other hand was seemingly putting on more muscle on a daily basis.
She was measuring in with 33cm rock hard biceps and 67cm thighs: After measuring each other we both stood in front of the mirror flexing our hard earned muscles. At some point I couldn't resist and starting kissing Lenas biceps and running my hand all over her Sixpack.
Then Lena did something I never imagined. She picked me, stripped me out of my underwear and started stroking me while carrying me around.
Before I could climax she put me down on the ground and whispered in to my ear: ,,When we see each other again I will be stronger than you and you will do everything I want."

To be continued.


English is not my first language, but I hope it's alright anyway. Story is loosely based on real life events. Hope you enjoy!


QBikk


Bigred81

Great start! Looking forward to seeing more.

derekr

Nice start.  Keep going!

Don't rush the storyline

hatour

Looking good! I can't wait to see the progress she  makes when next they meet! Karma for all!

crow004

Great start! I loved her assertiveness at the end! Can't wait to see where this goes! K+

phil123

Great start and would like to read when Lena outgrow him

bambucea09

if you were also female I might had enjoyed to read, I don't care about male growing

bstretcher20