LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Park Yun-Jeong

Started by dileva, September 29, 2011, 10:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dileva

As you might know I'm a fan of Korean FBBs. On ome of my recent visits to Friend Silver's site I found another one, Park Yun-Jeong (my Google Translate-assisted transliteration of 박윤정선수). She competed in the -49 kg weight class in the 2011 Ms Korea, and for being in the lightweights she is absolutely STACKED with muscle! That little ab vein in particular juat makes me drool.


More pics here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


cybrwrld666

A better translation would be Park Yoon-Jeong. I'm not sure what Sun Soo is. Perhaps the city she's from, or a district of a city/town.