Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Debbie is outdone by her younger sister

Started by DidYouLikeMySunglasses, February 17, 2019, 12:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DidYouLikeMySunglasses

Thank you all once again for the positive feedback! The little comments and reactions between chapters kept me writing, and I'm really happy you all seemed to enjoy it!



I'd like to respond to questions and comment on feedback now that it's all done like I did on my last story here:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really enjoyed the friendly attitude in Wendy's story, but it looks like there's more tension here. Would be awesome if there's a back and forth in strength.

Yes! I think I mentioned on my post after the Wendy story that I had an idea for a totally separate story, and that's what this ended up being. I do actually have another idea for a story after this that's a little different, but I think I'm going to take some time, let it develop and write a couple chapters before I'm back here to post it.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's a shame that they came to blows, and that Nicole beat Debbie up so bad, I know a lot of sisters fight, but I am more of a fan of a good ending, so I hope that they make up and maybe Nicole trains Debbie to be stronger and more muscular. Anyway, I still enjoyed reading this story for the most part, and look forward to more. k+!

I'm a fan of good endings too! -Especially when it involves a couple of very hard-working girls.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm imagining Doug to be a young William Shatner because he is just entertaining to read.

Hahahahahaha! I lost it when I read this comment! It was actually because of this comment that I started the chapter from Doug's point of view with the whole "Captains log, Stardate 41829.1." thing.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One of my favorite new stories.  I especially like the style of narration.

Thank you! I'm a huge weaboo in real life, so my biggest inspiration for Debbie's extremely mean and ruthless internal dialog, and shy and kind outer dialog was Tomoko Kuroki from WataMote.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Huzzah! The story has returned!

Yeah... So part way through writing the story, things kind of ramped up at work (I'm a Software Developer) and my free time sort of got sparse during crunch time. Once things started to settle down I was able to find time to continue writing. Sorry about that!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That "pay me in exposure" line was genious :-)

Hahahaha yes! I'm glad you enjoyed that! I love to include dopey things like that, and I'm glad they seem to always be well received.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dun Dun DUN!

My personal predictions for this story have all been wrong, but I think Dave will try to apologize to Debbie. Whether or not she thinks it's sincere or accept his apology is up in the air.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
...Scenario that is also possible: Dave is training Nicole, and has been training her before Debbie, explaining her growth...

Give yourself some credit: You actually DID predict that Doug trained Nicole before he trained Debbie back on April 21st. (When I read your accurate prediction it actually put a big old smile on my face)


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Between the first story and this one, it is a different author. lol It's really good. Well done and it was pleasant to read!

Thanks! Honestly it sounds dumb but I think the biggest thing that helped me was forcing myself to write in present tense rather than past tense, as there's a lot more I could do with the main character's internal dialog to give them more of a personality. Although hopefully I'm improving all-around as well!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So many twists, awesome characters and a great deal of humor, I loved it!

The story might be over, but I hope this isn't the last of your writing!

No worries! I hope to continue here with another story after a little break.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This story was a great read from start to finish, and went a far different direction than the vast majority of female muscle fiction out there. Because it did, it feels like fresh breath compared to other stories. It's rare to see full on character development that happens as characters grow in muscle size. Usually, they stay the same, or reveal their true colors as they lose inhibitions or become more sadistic/arrogant. This story, however, used fmg as a vehicle to explore the psyche of Debbie and Nicole, to great effect. This was  unique and incredible in so many ways, well done.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
^what they said!

I'm extremely humbled by this feedback! Thank you!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I enjoy these kinds of stories.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well, this story is intriguing, and I really do not see where it will go. Really curious :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Highly enjoyed your previous efforts and really looking forward to where this story is going. Great, great setup.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm liking this so far
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well written, curious to see in your plot if she will stay a victim or if she will pick up the hint and work out, eventually with her afterwards.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I like that continuation from the last one, it is important that both girls realized they were in the wrong and that family is stronger than anything. I hope to see this continue. k+!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is good and unique. I'm waiting for more.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh, I love this story so much, I really like the shorter, but interesting parts. A read all of them in an hour, and it is really interesting all the way through. :))
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice update. Personally, I like the good relationship between the two sisters. It makes a fun dynamic to have them finally bond through their love for muscles.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey, Sunglasses, I just started reading it this evening. 

This is a terrific story !!!   :woohoo:

I really like how you are developing Debbie's character, and taking your time and building suspense with the plot.


Excellent work !!!

K++ and thank you for giving us this !
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hope for a new chapter
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This story is actually really well thought out and I've been loving every chapter!

Curious how it keeps up!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Unexpected, yet completely acceptable turn of events. Keeping us on our toes!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great work

I didn't include all the comments, but seriously, Thank you ALL so much for commenting! Whether it was feedback, guessing where the story would go next, or just expressing interest in having more, it kept me encouraged to keep going! I tried to at all times write a few chapters ahead, and I had a skeleton for how I wanted to end it once I got going, but other than that I was writing as I went, and you all helped me stay excited about it.



See y'all next time!

- DidYouLikeMySunglasses