⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Emily Stang Sando - Norwegian Handball Goalkeeper

Started by moleman2005, January 16, 2015, 03:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moleman2005

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

plz feel free to add some pics, I need more of her ;)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


trengo

very nice.
couldn't find pictures of her but there are some other nice pictures of other Norwegian handball players

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

litexlov

wow!!! Amazing pictures!! I had a friend she was former hand ball player. Now I realise why I never beat her in armwrestling! We tried it 3-4 times 8)