LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Free Bonus Section: Built

Started by taoschild, July 18, 2019, 03:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

I just wanted to post a note and thank everyone who purchased the book, Built: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I'm incredibly happy with the response we've gotten and can happily say that in just the first three weeks of sales we have already SOLD MORE COPIES OF THIS THEN OUR PREVIOUS 3 BOOKS COMBINED. Guess you guys really do like big muscle girls  :)  As a special thank you we want to offer everyone who bought the book a special extra bonus story of Lizzy and Andrew. If you'd like to receive the story, post a quick review of the book and take a screengrab of your review and the last page of the book and email it to me at –builtbonus at hotmail.com   We will send you the coupon for the new material that is available on smashwords You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here is a small excerpt from Built that Qbikk used to demonstrate the prose for those of you who haven't yet had a chance to read it.  Thanks again for your support.

Her bunched up, massive glutes tied into a litany of muscles which a red dress tried in vain to cover. The picture was taken from behind, but the outer sweep of her fully developed quads were so enormous that they seemed to wrap around her legs and merge with densely packed hamstrings. Tanned, oiled, and striated, her muscles bulged and looked intensely powerful. Thickly detailed, veiny calves exploded out of her lower legs, cut up into a series of densely muscled ridges, running all the way up her legs. Next to it was a note from Lizzy. Too small!

"Holy shit, those legs are incredible." I professed, hoping it would lead to a discussion about Lizzy's seemingly monumental goals.

She wasn't deterred from her mission. "Andrew."

"Yah, I'm sorry. What 'fun thing' do you want?"

She grew quiet and looked at herself in her tiny mirror fiddling with her hair. With much hesitancy she almost whispered, "I'd like a mirror on the ceiling and the wall."

I laughed then frowned, "Wait, you're serious?"

"Yes," she looked down as if embarrassed.

"Why?"

She hummed and hawed, "I put all this work in and I want to see what I look like."

"You're not getting vain about your body, are you?"

She reached over and grabbed my hand hard as I teased her. A quick flick of rage showed that my teasing wasn't the right tact with her and she seemed caught off guard. My hand throbbed in pain under her powerful grip, but I didn't let her know it hurt, intent on keeping my pride intact. Subconsciously, I began to fear that her demonstration of anger might be a delayed side effect of the serum. It also could have been that she didn't know her strength or perhaps it involved her experiences with sexual assail and I had struck a nerve with the put down. My knees began to buckle under her grip and my arm began to shake. I'm not sure if it was from fear of her power or from the pain. There was no longer any doubt that she was stronger than I.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Online1138

I bought the book on Amazon, is there a chance the bonus chapter will be released there as well?
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

Hey Online,

Yes, the book will be published on Amazon within 72 hours. However, I cannot offer the coupons on Amazon as that feature is not an option there.  Thanks for your interest and sorry I cannot give you a free copy on that site.

Take care
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Online1138

No worries, I don't mind paying for it over on Amazon. Thanks!
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

QBikk

Hey guys,

I got it, did read it and here's a review about it.

QuoteThe bonus material of the book Built picks up the story between Andrew and Lizzy, where it was left off. It starts not long after the wedding, where they are exploring their evolving relationship.

To make a long story short, this add-on puts together the missing links of the story providing an interesting analysis of different layers and nuances in their respective personalities and reflects on their changes.

The section certainly deepens Lizzy's character which became a bit lost at the end of Built when trapped by the effects of the serum. It explores some of her old issues, while also including some rather erotic scenes based around her tremendous muscularity.

This add-on puts it all together and is a fantastic wrap-up of the original book.

QBikk

taoschild

Thanks online and Qbikk. I'm anxious to hear what you thought of it online and thanks for your review QB.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

For those still interested in the free bonus section please let me know in the next three weeks. After that point we are going to shut down the email (builtbonus at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Take care and thanks again for the encouragement to go big with the protagonist
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login