Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Wendy bounces back after losing her job

Started by DidYouLikeMySunglasses, January 21, 2019, 01:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxcj6



DidYouLikeMySunglasses

Wendy bounces back after losing her job - Finale - By DidYouLikeMySunglasses



The final arm-wrestling match was between both the Chads. It was a tough match, but eventually Chad came out on top.



Throughout the night Wendy had glass after glass of her favorite mixture, Tito's and Sprite, and I consumed plenty of Crown Royal. So as the night came to the end we were feeling pretty good, but we were in no condition to drive.

I pulled out my phone to summon an Uber when Chad 2 tapped me on the shoulder. "You don't have to pay for an Uber bro. We have an empty guest bed upstairs! Come on, have another drink with us and you bros can crash here tonight."

I looked over to Wendy and she gave me a thumbs up.

"We accept your offer, bro!" I said in my best dude-bro voice.



"So bro, tell me. How long have you and Wendy been together?" Chad 2 asked with a PBR in hand.

I took a sip of my Crown. "Let's see... we met when we were 14 so... over eight years now."

"Shiiiiiit bro!"

The song 'Beneath the Mask' from the Persona 5 soundtrack was playing over the sound system. I heard Wendy's voice echo-ing from the kitchen. She was talking to Adam about the Trainer gig.

I elaborated. "Ha. Yeah, it's super weird to think about. -Like, most of the time I've known her, her legs were half my size, and then in less than a year, her legs grew to be almost double the size of mine."

Chad 2 took a sip of his beer. "Bro, Wendy's legs are even bigger than MINE! Being tall it's tough to work our legs to the point she does. If it weren't for Wendy loving leg day so much, me and Chad would probably be slacking."

"So she pushes you guys too?"

"Listen to this bro, ever since Wendy started working out with us, we've had record gains. We see her going hard on the weights and even though she's lifting less than us, we feel like we have to keep up the pace, otherwise she'll pass us up, bro... I mean she's already bigger than we were when we first met her."

Wendy... what a girl...

I took a sip of my Crown and looked around the room.

"This is an amazing place by the way. What do you guys do for a living?"

"Me and Chad and doctors, bro. -That's why we're always at the gym in the middle of the day, it's our free time."

Don't judge a book by it's cover I guess.



Soon it was time to turn in for the night. Wendy and I entered the guest bedroom.

It was nicer than the bedroom in our apartment... It had a king sized bed and it's own bathroom.

Wendy closed the door.

Then her abs greeted me as she started lifting off her shirt. Her big arms stretched as she reached upward to pull her shirt off all the way.

She held the bunched up shirt in one hand as she gave me a double biceps pose and held it for a moment. Her face looked dead serious.

The shirt was dropped on the ground as she walked over to the other side of the bed so that her back was facing me. She might be shorter than me, but her back certainly was much wider than mine...

Wendy bent over and starting pulling her short-shorts down, keeping her legs straight so that her big round ass stuck out, her hamstrings flexed thick and wide, and her calves jutted outward.

She turned back over to look at me. I was already naked and sitting on the bed. I know my priorities.

She pushed me down and straddled me with her legs on either side of me. "Wendy... you're-"

"Shhhhhhh..." she said putting a finger to her lips. She unbuckled her bra. -and slid off her panties.

"We have to do this nice... and slow... and quiet..."

She gently slid her hand along my cock, and teased me as she softly beat it against her sizable-clit.

Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open with pleasure.

Then she started slowly teasing the tip in and out of her.

I watched as her washboard abs tensed up and relaxed.

Now, each time she pulled it out she would put it in a little deeper, until she didn't need her hand anymore, and rode me slowly.

She smiled and leaned forward so that her chest was touching mine, while still slowly gyrating her hips on my dick.

She started kissing me on the neck.

Her chest was so much larger and harder than mine.

"Wendy, y-"

"Shhhhhhhh..." She put a hand over my mouth so I couldn't talk.

She sat back up straight and re-positioned her legs so that her feet were flat on the bed, as if she was going to do squats on me.

"Are you ready, baby?" She said moving up and down a little harder now.

"I'm gonna make us cum." She started thrusting up and down a little faster now. I had a calf on either side of me. I grabbed each one with each hand and felt them bounce up and down as she continued to thrust harder and harder.

My hands couldn't fit the entirety of her calf muscles in them. They were way too big. "Wendy... I'm about to-"

"Max... Hold it... We have to go past our limits..."

She closed her eyes again and put her hands behind her head to fix her hair. She started flexing her arms to get me going more.

She started to move faster and faster. I felt like I was losing control. I could tell Wendy was too.

"I... I can't cum yet... gotta keep going..." She softly moaned. "One more minute... just one more..."

Her thrusting became violent.

"Wendy... I'm gonna-"

"No... We can't cum... not yet... come on, Max..."

I moved my hands from her calves to her big chest and started grabbing it.

"Ooooooh... Max..."

She took my hands and put them on her big tree trunk thighs. My hand didn't even come close to wrapping around even just her quads.

"Look at how big your girlfriend is... look at how fucking big I am!"

She threw up another double bicep pose, flexing her giant muscles as hard as she could.

"We have to hold it for one more minute-"

"You're so strong, Wendy..."

"One m-"

"You're so big and-"

"One more-"

........................................

We both sat still for a few moments and caught our breath.

Then she pulled herself off of my body and curled up next to me.

We both slept very well that night.



Epilogue

The new year came and went. Time flew by. Wendy started working as a trainer, thanks to Adam, and immediately became in high demand due to the results she yielded.

Wendy's dad trained with her here and there and had gotten into very good shape as well. He left Wendy's mom shortly after the Christmas incident, but remained single.

Wendy eventually even went on the help train professionals, specializing in building muscle mass and off-season training.

It was around this time that she actually surpassed both Chads in size.



"Bro check it out, her chest is bigger!"

"I know dude, but also her shoulders are bigger!"

"I know bro, but... I think her everything is bigger!"



Wendy did eventually try her hand at bodybuilding. She did one amateur competition and hated every minute of the prep. I remember months of her complaining "I'm hungry" and "I look small..." She did end up winning first place, although she didn't want to take it any further.

She did get to do a couple interviews about herself, so I guess you could say her mom was wrong about her Communications degree being a waste...

Yeah... even I'll admit that's a bit of a stretch, but I really don't like Wendy's Mom...



"Competitions aren't really my thing." Wendy said to the camera. "The whole low fat, dehydration, overly vascular thing isn't my scene. It's called bodybuilding because you can build your body however you want, and I just want mine to be big and strong." She said as she flexed a giant peaked arm that would've made Arnold nervous.



And me? Well... I never was able to catch up to Wendy... -but let's just say I finally got big enough to spot Wendy on all of her lifts.

And now we workout and grow more muscular together every day.



"Max, crank the music!"

I turned on the sound-system and it started playing 'Box 15' from Danganronpa.

"I love this one!" She said as she jumped up and down giddily.

She unracked 405 pounds and started squatting it relentlessly. You could see every muscle in her legs move when she flexed.

She started to struggle, but I was behind her ready to help. When she made it to the top, I uttered her favorite words to her:

"-Come on! Just one more!"





Thank you for reading!

halcyon3

QuoteThe final arm-wrestling match was between both the Chads. It was a tough match, but eventually Chad came out on top.
... My personal highlight of the story right there.
Thanks for the story! Great to read! :rock:

QBikk

 Thanks for writing and sharing, it was a good read!

DidYouLikeMySunglasses

Thank you all for the positive feedback! It kept me writing!



As for some of the questions you all had along the way:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nuce writing and story so far. It's pretty linear though. You could probably spice it up a bit with a more detailled
Plot.

Yeah... That's something I'd like to give a shot in the future, but for this story, I wanted to stick with only everything Max experiences. Maybe in the future I'll do an omniscient point of view or change characters, if that's what you meant. Thanks for the feedback, dude!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nuce writing and story so far. It's pretty linear though. You could probably spice it up a bit with a more detailled
Plot.
yeah cool story ! Maybe she should become a personal trainer or work in the gym ? It would be great if they compared measurements also !
great writing, really good dialogue

I got you on that personal trainer stuff ;) although when it comes to measurements, it can get kind of contrived in my personal opinion. I know there's a pinned thread that helps people come up with accurate measurements, but I feel like measurements can lead to some people saying "oh, she's growing too slow" or "oh, she's growing to fast", and I'd kind of rather leave it abstract so that the reader can have whatever they like best to suit their own tastes. I feel like measurements kind of make things concrete in that way and I'd rather have more people have their own fantasy fulfilled by being able to fill in that gaps with what they personally like. I guess if it helps, I like to try and keep things kind of more on the realistic side, although considering this story takes place over less than a year it's probably not SUPER realistic, but I suppose that's where fantasy comes in <3. I just had so much fun writing this! Thanks for the feedback, bro!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great chapter. One question, do you know where you want to bring your story? I have the feeling you move along where your brain goes. I still think you should develop
The plot a bit and create more interactions with persons in the story. Have fun writing, we certainly do reading.

So initially with this story I was kind of shooting at the hip... -You got me!
You were right though: I was having a lot of fun -and I was still having fun even when it ended! By the time I posted part 4 I had the whole thing written and was able to edit the rest to sort of match the end. I actually have a starting idea for a totally separate story, but I think I'm going to think about how I want to end it before I start posting it next time, and hopefully that will make things better! Thanks for the feedback, dude!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
QuoteThe final arm-wrestling match was between both the Chads. It was a tough match, but eventually Chad came out on top.
... My personal highlight of the story right there.
Thanks for the story! Great to read! :rock:

Hahahaha! I'm glad you enjoyed that as much as I did! I thought everyone was going to think that was kind of dumb, but went for it anyways! I'm so happy that my sometimes dopey, light-hearted story was received so well here! Thanks for the feedback, bro!



Y'all are so great! Thank you once again for everything, this was a blast!

Muscular Women rock!

- DidYouLikeMySunglasses

micror2

Nice read.  Subtle development.  Chad 1 vs Chad 2 and Chad is the winner.  😊
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IBP

Reallyy enjoyed it. Hoping you continue to write!

Jaguar


I'm just a reader.  I read a lot in a few different genres of fiction.  But I've tried and failed at writing fiction, so I hesitate to give detailed feedback.  So take my words with a large grain of salt.  Others with more expertise will have other opinions.

"... when it comes to measurements, it can get kind of contrived in my personal opinion."


Not just contrived, but if done too much it can bog things  down.  A lot of times comparisons are probably better.  (And I used to do a lot of technical writing as a part of my job.  I love details and numbers, but IF over done in fiction they can sometimes get in the way.)

I agree that some vagueness in descriptions lets the reader fill in their own preferences.  Leaving out the protagonist's race or exact age, readers can imagine any race and age they desire.  ("Young" is 14 to a 16 y/o, and young is 35 to a 60 y/o.)  Also, with measurements, if they have to keep increasing as the story progresses they push the story into fantasy, which is a problem if the writer isn't writing a fantasy.

But at the same time, as was pointed out,
"details bring the story to life". 
So it is a magic balance that writers do, and it depends on the writer's intentions with the story.  You did a good job with some of the details in the Chad's home. 


True the plot wasn't complex, and I love plots, but that kind  of goes with a story being shortish.  You can't have much plot in a short story. 

In a long story a complex plot is essential, it should not just be growth, growth, repeated (or fight, fight, fight, repeated, anything simply repeated).

I loved your story!  A writer has to write what they're inspired to write, and of course not everyone has the time available to write a long story. 

This story somehow had a certain freshness, maybe it was your style? 

I'm with the others in wanting you to work up to longer stories with more emotions, character development and a slightly more complex plot. 

Not everyone can write good fiction.  I read a lot and I totally envy those who can.  This is a great story and we're anxious to read more by you.

I haven't visited this site in a while, and I just want to remind all the writers that we readers really appreciate what you do for us all. 

Fellow readers, remember to show your gratitude to authors by clicking +Applaud to give the authors more Karma. <<===
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.