Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Christal Cornick bicep size

Started by Christal Cornick, January 13, 2020, 03:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christal Cornick

For those who are often asking after my bicep measurements..... I can confirm they're a hefty 16" solid and growing bigger n stronger .... care to caress them and worship them?

Email me: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I love having my big hard muscles worshiped by gentle exploring hands

Website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Contact: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG: ChristalCornick
Facebook: Christal Cornick Female Bodybuilder

Christal Cornick



I love having my big hard muscles worshiped by gentle exploring hands

Website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Contact: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG: ChristalCornick
Facebook: Christal Cornick Female Bodybuilder

Redchambo