⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

How Big Should I Get?

Started by taoschild, April 02, 2019, 04:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crow004

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think she should get as big as a heavyweight female bodybuilder. Then not be satisfied, and get as big as a male. And still not be satisfied, so she gets as big as the biggest male, and then you guessed it. Still not satisfied and wants to be bigger than EVERY man.

THIS!

Even though he likes all types of muscle girls, I hope he finally breaks down and admits that what really turns him on, what really revs his engine, are the big, hard, shredded girls who take control.


taoschild

Thanks for everyone's thoughts. I like the idea of having her get bigger and having it change her relationship and also having him discover what he truly likes. Normally, I like to stay more realistic, but since this book includes a plausible means for muscle growth beyond the normal, I thought I'd let the audience chose. I've written quite a bit over the past week, but am still waiting on the final growth level to I see the survey results. Let me know and I will post more snippets from the book here soon.  Again, thanks for your help.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

QBikk

Hey are there some news on where you will bring this story? How will be the woman?
I'm curious to know...

taoschild

Thank you everyone for voting. The results came in bigger than I was planning on going, but I'll follow the audience's opinion on this one. I'm looking at about 4-5 more weeks to finish writing and editing the book entitled, Built. I will put up a few more segments here in the coming weeks and would appreciate your comments.  :thanks:
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

I have finished the book and am now in the editing phase with my wife's help. I will be posting a few segments here soon. Thanks again for everyone's suggestions. I want to leave a little mystery, but suffice it to say the main character is going to get much bigger this time and I tool 009Eli's advice that as she grows so does her confidence and her dominance.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login