Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

text adventure for console, what are your thoughts?

Started by exo588, January 19, 2019, 11:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exo588

Hey guys!

I always wanted to write a text adventure for the console. There are great tools for developing interactive stories, but all of them will be messy as soon as a lot of complex logic is added.

For this reason I started to develop a game for the console by myself.

My question would be, is there any interest in a text adventure for the console? That only means text, not pictures. I've developed a framework for windows, but in theory it also runs on mac and linux. The game is in an executable file, as .exe and must be executed.

Would anyone like to write texts? I think the style of FMG Life Sim is quite good.  It's realistic, but also for those who like something more there is something to it.

I am looking forward to your thoughts!


pkipki

I think text only is best for small projects, so this sounds super exciting.

Lupus753