Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Female Muscle Fiction Novel: Muscle Love

Started by taoschild, September 14, 2018, 11:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wissen

Thank you for this book!
I purchased it on Amazon and it was very good read. In fact, it was one of the best female muscle stories in the terms of quality I ever met. Even though in terms of preferences it doesn't meet all of them :)

But you should never listen for them, I believe. Improving some general stuff, like grammar, style, characters and plot building - very good, but changing your story in the ways of what other people like is a dead end. You will never be able to satisfy everyone. So, please, continue to write the stories that make YOU happy :)


taoschild

Thanks for your kind review Wissen. I plan to be out with a second novel before the end of the year. Rick will be a secondary character in that novel.  I'm in the editing process now and will put up a few teaser snippets here.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wissen

Glad to know, taoschild!
I am eagerly waiting for your new novel :)

taoschild

Thank you Wissen. The novel is complete other than some editing and I'm looking for someone to do some sketches.  I'm going to donate the proceeds from the new novel to charity (the International Red Cross).  Snippets coming here within a week.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wissen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you Wissen. The novel is complete other than some editing and I'm looking for someone to do some sketches.  I'm going to donate the proceeds from the new novel to charity (the International Red Cross).  Snippets coming here within a week.
Awesome news!

taoschild

The new book is out and another is coming out January 27th. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Here is the cover of Muscle Love:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login