LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My fantasy

Started by Love Janice Ragain, May 17, 2021, 06:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love Janice Ragain

Is it just my fantasy to measure and compare my figure? And finally armwrestling? Write under this post or do you have it?  ;)


Blueline

Ofcourse have it aß well, but who it hast to Star a fantastisch. There are enough options out there
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FBBMW

If you are doing sessions, you are living female muscle fantasies. 

Measuring, arm wrestling are mild compared to other options you read about.   

Teggard

It's not just you, that's a pretty common fantasy.

I remember my first session with Annie R., and how she lined us up in front of the mirror, stood in front of me and flexed, and completely obscured me despite me being taller. Of course, she was very happy to position me in a way that immediately let her know how much I enjoyed that. I came to find out that this was almost de rigueur for most of my sessions, and usually just a starting point.

I've never used a tape to measure a sessionette or myself; just my used hands as a rough measure. "Look how small your bicep makes my hands look. WOW." I prefer sessioning with the more muscular women, so they usually easily outclass me in terms of size. I don't think I was able to make a circle around one of Amber D's calves with both hands.

I'm hoping Lisa Cross comes to the East Coast, but between COVID and her planning her new boobs, I don't know if that'll be anytime soon. She's... a brickhouse, and a damn sexy one. I can't wait to get on my knees in front of her.

Chocolaattee

I miss Lynn Mccrossin  I was in love with her so much.. I always wanted her tazzie. For my fantasy pleasure.   There's so many divine ladies of muscle these days it's so exciting.  But I will say this KAITLYN VERA that's babe
Keith CHOCOLAATTEE Turner

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I will say this KAITLYN VERA that's my babe
KV's awesome. Would book with her in a second.

Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is it just my fantasy to measure and compare my figure? And finally armwrestling? Write under this post or do you have it?  ;)

That's a pretty common fantasy on me. That's precisely two of the things I ask to do in my sessions: take measurements and compare muscles, and do some armwrestling challenges. I prefer sessioning with the more muscular women, so they always outnumber me by far in terms of size

wolf5

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is it just my fantasy to measure and compare my figure? And finally armwrestling? Write under this post or do you have it?  ;)

That's a pretty common fantasy on me. That's precisely two of the things I ask to do in my sessions: take measurements and compare muscles, and do some armwrestling challenges. I prefer sessioning with the more muscular women, so they always outnumber me by far in terms of size
I have to try that next in a session