⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Artist: [RENtb = REN = Studio REN] PIX, GIF's + COMIX~collected

Started by Aretxa, April 22, 2016, 03:17:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yorkuujj

Rachael from Martial Champion Dominating a Cop with a Sexy Bodyscissor by RENtb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


megagunerdoom

A few more translations


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quoteこの格好するのも久々......サイズ気にくなくていいって楽な服だよね...♡
It's been a while since I've worn this outfit. ...... It's an easy outfit to wear because you don't have to worry about your size... ♡
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quoteどお、今でも似合ってるかな...お腹むき出,しのほうが楽っちゃ楽なんだけど
I wonder if I still look good in this... but I've always been more comfortable with a bare midriff.

え、もっとパンプアップして?んんっ...こ、こんな感じかな?
Oh, you want me to get more pumped up? Hmmm... how's this?

yu15579140792