⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gina Thunder Thighs

Started by pdgde, November 06, 2018, 01:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdgde

Gina Thunder Thighs

I felt compelled to write this amazing story about the love of my life Gina Jensen..The last several years has been nothing but a whirlwind of obsessive compulsive behavior by my Gina..Some might call it a case of extreme narcissism..I find her to be the most sexually attractive woman on planet earth..Her continuing transformation never ceases to amaze me. Those steely blue eyes and her bleached blond hair only add to her intrigue..Nothing will ever stop my dear Gina..I just give her my undivided attention and all the support she requires..
It all started one day when I was in the student cafeteria studying for finals my senior year..I was so damn focused on my career that my girlfriend dumped me that semester..My first job was already secured with a firm on Wall Street..So the attitude at the time was just to get the hell out of college and move on to some sort of life!..Glancing up from my book for a second I saw this beautiful girl talking to her friends at the table right in front of me..What caught my attention the most was some huge legs..My eyes were not moving away from those massive thighs..Finally I look up and realize she's part of the softball team..A lot of chuncky girls wearing their team jerseys chowing down on food..Now I'm totally distracted.. I need to meet this girl..So I pretend to go back to my studies but I just can't help myself staring at her body..You know I have always been attracted to bigger girls but she was different..Her friends just got up and left in a hurry while she sat there and gave me a wink..The girl stood up and walked to my table with a smile on her face..
"Hi I'm Gina and you are?"..I felt a chill go down my spine for a moment.."Oh hi I'm John sorry if I stared at you like that..You just look so beautiful!".Tina unzips her sweatshirt revealing her six pack abs.."So studying for finals right?"..I told her about the exam for a minute.."Do you have a girlfriend John?"..Oh wow.."Uh no she dumped me because I studied to much"..We both got a good laugh out of that.."Well the boys seem to be scared of me now since I join the gym..You want to go out?"..I could not have said yes fast enough.."Just to let you know John since my college sports career is over I'm taking up bodybuilding"..My cock twinged a bit."Oh very cool you want to go down to the Dragon Tap tonight?".She said yes and we exchanged cell numbers..Her thighs were so big they just rubbed together as she walked away in those tight spandex shorts..Good god what a vision!.
It was a busy night down on the town strip as many party goers were already drunk..Gina and I met out in front of the place and we went inside to sit at the bar while waiting for the next available table..The place was packed and incredibly noisy..We had to talk into each others ears just to be heard.."So John I noticed you like to look at my huge thighs..Ha Ha"..My face turned a little red when she said that..All knowing that Gina was on to me.."Well hell they are amazing!"..She smiled again .."Give me a kiss John!"..Gina fumbles through her phone finally bringing up some pictures.."I plan on looking like this someday"..Holy fuck it was some kind of freaky huge roided up female bodybuilder!.."Are you scared now?".."Well uh...no not really"

pdgde

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

pdgde

 
Our date went went so well Gina invited me to her gym the next day to watch her workout..I was so ready to see this..Her quads and glutes give me an intense huge hard on..My cock was spewing out cum three times last night..What's sex like with her?.She has something special that I need..When I enter the gym Gina is working out with two big football players..She was bench pressing about 220 pounds for 5 reps with no problem..I take a seat while watching her finish the last set..Gina's upper body is way behind her legs but that strength is mighty impressive.."Oh hi John glad you made it!..As you can see I have a lot of work to do on my chest and well the whole upper torso!"..My eyes are glued to her pecs encased in a small sports bra..Sexy girl.."You are way stronger than me that's for sure!"..Those pearly white teeth with that big bright smile said it all."Thanks John I'm really serious about this!..I want to be fucking huge!".My cock bounced up and down a bit sitting in that chair.."Good for you Gina!.I hope you get there"..Gina puts her warm up suit back on..So let's go eat I'm starving!"..We head out and walk a couple of blocks down the street..
We sit down at Dino's and she orders a massive amount of food..More than I could ever imagine.."So I guess you're out of school already Gina"..She takes another bite of her steak.."Umm.yeah..hmm..Oh sorry I have my PE degree and will work as personal trainer..I have clients already set up to go John"..My hard on is telling me to get with this chick.."So you don't date those big dudes I take it?"..Gina is amused to say the least.'Oh fuck no John not those dumb asses..I like someone who has half a brain like you! Ha Ha"..Now I'm hooked on her..What do I do next?..My final is tomorrow..Then what do I do?.."So I'm staying in SoCal and have an apartment close to Venice Beach..The mecca of bodybuilding!"..."Cool let's hang out this week..We can celebrate my finals tomorrow"..She chows down on some chicken.."Umm..Yeah sure!"..
I go home that night and try to study..My mind is focused so much on Gina I can't think straight..No girl did I ever want to fuck more than Gina..Fuck!..I need to get this shit done!. Finally at 1 am I fall asleep..My alarm wakes me up at 8 am blaring in my ears..That huge dick of mine is hard as a rock just thinking about Gina and her huge quads..I jack it in a hurry..There's no time.."Oh ...Fuck!..Ah"..Sperm shoots all over my chest and hits me right in the eye."Fuck I have to get out of here!"..I hit the shower and run out the door..I hope all that study crap pays off..
I get there and take the damn test..It was not as bad as I thought.What the fuck was I worried about?..Got the hell out of there and head to my car..A text from Gina.."Hey John why don't we hang out at my place tonight?..I cook a mean chicken parm..See ya!'..Music to my ears I must say..Time to get laid..

pdgde

 
Gina Thunder 3
I knock on Gina's door already smelling the delightful chicken parm cooking.."Hey John come on in dinner is about ready"..Dressed in those form fitting back stretch jeans covering those mega quads and a very huge hard ass made me crazy..My excitement couldn't be contained.."You look amazing Gina!"..She smiles and winks at me.."So do you honey"..Gina hands me a beer and I sit down at the kitchen table..On the wall in her living room she has a poster of an African American female bodybuilder who is getting her biceps measured.."Who's that Gina?"...She sets down dinner on the table.."Oh that's my idol Jamie Tomey..Do you see how big her arms are?..Twenty one inches!..I met her in Venice Beach the other day!"..My mouth is agape and I don't speak for a few seconds.."Wow that's huge!"..Gina serves the food while I stare at the poster again.."So my plans are to get at least that big..Maybe bigger!..Ha Ha!".."Umm Ugg"..I almost choked on the chicken..Another sip of beer helps.."Well it's good to have goals Gina"..We eat a little more.."Would you like all that muscle on me John?"..Boing!..Instant erection..God I love her ambitions..Fucking has a strange effect on me.."Hell yes Gina go for it!"..She places her strong hand on my arm and squeezes.."How sweet!"..Another wink from her and I'm in lust..Maybe love..Or both..
After dinner we sit on the couch and watch some tv..Oddly enough the food network was on.."I get some good ideas for cooking here..Eat big to get big!..That's the motto for bodybuilders"..Gina moves her hand down my thigh..Well that did it..I'm rock hard!.."Dude is that for real?"..She turns the tv to a recorded video of some really huge female bodybuilders posing.."You see how big Jamie is compared to the other girls?..Fuck those women are jacked to!".."It makes me so horny John!"..Gina unzips my fly and her eyes just lit up!.."Holy shit I thought you had a tube sock in there!..Fuck John how big is that dick?"..Now she's slowly jacking it up and down.."Oh that feels so good..Last time I..Ohh...fuck it was short of 12 inches.oh...damn!"..She picks up the pace occasionally licking the head.."This anavar shit I'm on  makes me want to fuck all the time!..Plus the winstrol and other gear I started last week!"..Gina carries me to her bedroom with my 12 inches still in her mouth.."I'm going to fuck your brains out!"..She takes her pants off and forces me on the bed.."Oh yeah..I want that thing inside me!"..Slowly Gina takes all my manhood inside her steel hard cunt..Oh god did it feel good to have her on top of me..My hands just held on to those rock hard glutes..As she goes in and out I notice her rubbing a rather large clit..Her first ogasm was clear as day.."Ohh...fuck!..Shit..God that ..cock"..I was ready to fill her up with cum any time she's ready..Her vice grip was holding me back for sure.."Fuck Gina!"..After what seemed to be her fifth orgasm she relaxed and allowed me to pump my huge load of white love juice inside her .."Oh...Yeah...Fuck!..Oh"..She was smiling like it was the first good sex she ever had.."Fuck John that was awesome!"."Just stay the night Stud!"..We slept for a good while until Gina gets up to shoot some roids right in front of me.."Oh sorry to wake you..This girl has to grow!".I became instantly hard again as the syringe went into her delt muscle..Fuck this shit is crazy!..When she was done Gina came back to bed to fuck me again..Wonderful night..Fuck I have to be with her!
The next morning Gina is cooking egg whites and oatmeal for breakfast..She's sipping some kind of power juice when I come into the kitchen .."Hey cock stud what did you say your plans are now that school is over?"..Oh yeah that.."Well I'm sort of going to New York if I accept this Wall Street job"....Gina has a frown on her face.."But I did get an offer to stay in Southern California"..She brightens up immediately with a big smile and kisses me.."Just stay here John you can watch me grow and I can train you to!"..Dammit I'm hard again!.."We get to fuck a lot!..Ha Ha!"..That's an offer I can't refuse..The pay is less but I get Gina!.."You talked me into it babe!"..We kiss again with my hands holding on to those huge hard glutes.."Hmm.I'm looking forward to it John!"..

pdgde

I ended up subleasing an apartment on Venice beach that summer..My job with the investment firm was going well..I would spend part of the time at Gina's..Especially when she needed a good "FUCK"..Her bodybuilding obsession was becoming real now..Gina was gaining muscle at an amazing pace and I loved her even more for creating such a geared up love vessel..Sometimes she would come down to the beach and train with the pros..I tried to train with her but she could out lift me with ease..Maybe I don't have the passion she has for bodybuilding but Gina is some sort of a genetic freak..Add all the steroids and HGH and she has the recipe for success..My huge cock gets even harder when she gains another five pounds of muscle!..How will it all work out?..I didn't know but I was ready for the ride..

At the end of that summer Gina's voice dropped two octaves..I was well aware of the fact this was coming..My college buddy Todd would remind me..A typical bar conversation in town would be about Gina getting to manly or some shit..I told him his fucking opinion didn't mean anything to me.."Come on you really like this female bodybuilding crap?..Dude she's turning into a man!"..All his boneheaded comments finally got to me.."I tell you what motherfucker she's more man than you will ever be!..Look at your skinny toothpicks you call arms!"..I left that night in a hurry..Not wanting to punch him in the gut..We have't talked to much since then..

After that night I decided to take Gina's offer of training me in the evenings after work..Although I wasn't on any gear at this point I felt the need to get in great shape as to not disappoint her..Beside that I needed  the stamina to keep up with her marathon fucking sessions..She's so fucking horny all the time..My huge cock was so happy!..I'm happy if he's happy!..Ha Ha..Gina is growing so fast at this point even I was surprised..It was like Gina wanted me to watch her shoot up while I was at her place..It's the first thing she would do after consuming thousands of calories before sex..I would always ask what the gear was..One night it might be "Deca" and "Winny"..Another time it could be "Test" and "Primo"...All I know is they fucking work!..Gina would have this almost demonic smile on her face as she plunged the roid into her inflated deltoid muscle.."Yeah you like that shit don't you?"..I would tell her how awesome she looks and encourage her to keep growing.."Yeah baby you look buff as fuck!"..She would smile and lick her lips.."Fuck yeah honey the growth is on!"..Gina flexes her bicep which is already 18 inches in girth making me very much in love with her..Her acne riddled big back means even more muscle is yet to come..This shit actually turns me the fuck on!..My 12 inch dick would get so hard watching this ritual..What a freaky ass girl..Looking forward to those gym sessions..



pdgde

 
That first week of training made me sore as fuck but it was worth the trouble just to see my girl lift heavy shit!.."You seem a little bit weak tonight!..Ha Ha"..She had to rub it in while she flexed those 30 inch vascular thighs in the mirror..Yes it was legs this evening..Fuck me Gina has monster legs..Even those calves are so huge it's an instant turn on..She reminded me that guys were hitting on her in the gym this morning.."Boy you better step your game up!"..Relentless teasing at my expense..I bet those fuckheads don't have a dick half the size on mine..He He..I'm not going to worry about it.."Get on that leg extension..Let me see some effort!"..Fuck she's a hard ass trainer..I just want to fuck her every time she walks through the gym..Visually stunning..My cock says so..Gina put me through a brutal workout that night..My skinny legs hurt like hell.."I have to go home and eat honey..After dinner my webcam sessions begin"..Gina decided to do webcam in order to finance all her wonderful drugs..My plan was to sign on to see what she does but I was not going to tell her that..I'm not sure how she would react to that..I will find out soon enough...We pack our stuff up kiss each other goodbye.."See ya later stud"..She tugs on my cock..
When I get back to my place I'm starved so I heat up my beef and chicken..In the meantime a creatine protein shake will hold me over..My laptop is open so I do some research on a typical steroid routine for a pro bodybuilder..Man that's a lot of shit..I might have to take a second job to pay for all that stuff..Well maybe it's time to take the plunge..I wonder what Gina thinks about me getting all geared up..We will find out soon enough..After mulling over several bodybuilding sites I finish my dinner..Time to get my credit card out and sign on to the "Massive Women Cam" website..Damn there are some really hot mega jacked up chicks ready to pose..My huge pud is already hard..Gina has yet to sign on so I check out some other huge female bodybuilders..Fuck me there are two women profiled that have 21 inch biceps!..I mean like all vascular and striated..One is from Moscow and the other is from Las Vegas..I see that "Amazon-cum" is in free chat so I join in..Her fans are asking a lot of questions.."How much do you weigh?"...."Today was 240 lbs"...."I am 5-6 inches tall"....."How big are your biceps?"....."21.25 inches after  pump"....."Quads?"......."35 inches"....She has this extra extra large t shirt on that says "Get Big Or Die Trying" and it's form fitting to say the least..Big bulging blue veins are visible right through the fabric..Fucking hell I want Gina to get this big!..Or fucking bigger!..That 12 inch snake is at full staff now..This will be a multiple cum shot night..She goes into private so I turn over to "Muscle Cummer"..Wow what a fucking huge muscle bound Asian woman!...."It says you are only 5-3 is that a mistake?"......She laughs..."Yes I am...All 245 pounds of me honey!"...She takes her shirt off and stands up in front of the camera...."Holy fuck you're massive!"..."Good god are you single?"...."What's your daily steroid intake?"..Her body is so compact with bulging muscle from those awesome mountainous traps down to some freaking huge calves...."Take me into private for a good show"...Muscle cummer flexes one outrageous bulging right bicep and the screen goes to private..Fuck!..Gina pops up on the screen..I blow my first huge load of the night..Sperm heading 3 feet into the air!.."Ahhh...Fuck yes!...Ohhhh"..
I quickly wipe off the cum and sign into "Growing Freak"..Wow I love her screen name..The chat room is going nuts for my Gina..Her beautiful face is one reason I think.."You must be new here..Oh my god!"...."Stand up for us baby!"..."Fuck you're hot!"..."Your quads are huge!"...
"Thanks guys I'm only going to get bigger!..This is just the start of lot of muscle growth to cum"...Dudes were going nuts over Gina.."How big are your biceps?....."Only a very small 18 inches..But stay tuned guys the fun is only started!"......"My quads are 30 right now"..Fuck if Gina strips down to a tiny posing bikini..Those schmoes have no idea I'm the one nailing big Gina..Okay in a private chat now.. I'm going to see what she will do on cam..Hey what the fuck?..My internet crashed..Bad connection..Shit!..No router connecting..Fuck you!..