Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New York Pro Results

Started by Saradas.Org, May 18, 2009, 10:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saradas.Org


The results have been posted.

Huge congrats to Cathy Lefrançois, she makes Québec proud!     



I also extend huge congrats to our own, Nadia Nardi, who ended up 16th, but only because judges are, as Chris said, big asses



You looked phenomenal on stage, Nana!

Womens Bodybuilding
1. Cathy LeFrancois
2. Betty Pariso
3. Rosemary Jennings
4. Debbie Bramwell
5. Dena Westerfield
6. Tazzie Columb
7. Jeannie Paparone
8. Brenda Raganot
9. Jennifer Sedia
10. Antoinette Thompson
11. Beverly DiRenzo
12. Maryse Manios
13. Maria Segura
14. Nancy Lewis
15. Claudia Partenza
16. Diana Tinnelle
16. Kim Buck
16. Nadia Nardi
16. Marika Johansson
16. Giusy Caputo
16. Maria Calo
16. Myriam Bustamante
16. Fabi Antoine
16. Irene Andersen


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Saradas.Org

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

ss123

WTF?? Maria Segura, Claudia Partenza, and Maria Calo all placed that low??