LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ira Bernstorf

Started by veseyman, November 06, 2009, 01:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

veseyman

Nicely muscled German woman. Contest pics.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Marina Thies , Ira Bernstorf, Dayana Graf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Female Bodybuilding

Ira Bernstorf

Date of Birth: 16/10/1963

Off-season Weight: 68 kg

Competition Weight: 54 kg

Best place in championships?
German women's champion 1 IFBB 2009

Why and when you're starting with bodybuilding:
I started 20 years ago with bodybuilding. First I tried a few sports to find the sport,
I like the fits to me and to me is fun.
Many sports were not really my case, I've discovered bodybuilding for me and I'm stuck with it.

Other sports in front of your bodybuilding career?
Running, swimming

Favored foods for weight reduction?
Fish, white meat, vegetables and rice

Favorite food after the race?
Normal diet, sportgerecht

Favorite aerobic activity?
Ellipticals

Your best muscle groups?
Chest and shoulders

Muscle groups you want to improve?
Arms, hamstrings and back

How many calories you take daily to you? 2500 kcal

If you were to win 1 million, what would you do with it?
So I'm thinking about it when the time ist.Aber I think that I'll never need.

What you'd like to change in the sport? That he is more recognized!

What do you do in your spare time? Most of the time I'm in a pub and if not, I do that I can not get otherwise.

Who are your role models for women in this sport?
I can not say. Models in the sense I have not. I'm trying the best out of myself to be got, if I succeed, I will see.
I am what I am, everyone's just different, and so I can have anyone as a model.

Your training schedule for the week?
Mon: Free
Tue: back and stomach
Wed: hamstrings and calf
Thursday: Shoulders and triceps
Fri: free
Sat: chest and biceps
Sun: Legs

Can you tell us to list a typical daily routine in your life?
I get up very early, then go to work.
If I am closing time, I'm going home, what to eat, then to training, then back home, what to eat and then to bed.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Bobt

Super Sexy Ira...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

Female Bodybuilding

Ira Bernstorf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Female Bodybuilding

Ira Bernstorf

shes mad as a hatter but smoking hot muscles
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive