LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Janice Michele

Started by manayunk770, September 12, 2018, 06:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Janice Michele is an American glamour model.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Also known as:    Janice Bliss, Janice Michele Zaragoza
Born:    1988
Los Angeles, California USA
Ethnicity:    Caucasian, Pacific Islander   
Nationality:    American   

Body
Measurements:    34-22-34
Bra/cup size:    34C (75C)
Boobs:    Enhanced
Height:    5 ft 1 in (1.55 m)
Weight:    95 lb (43 kg)
Body type:    Slim
Eye color:    Grey
Hair:    Brown
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS