Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

True story about an old girl friend of mine

Started by ingen11, November 03, 2018, 12:18:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ingen11

Sorry if this is not in the right section as I couldn't find true story/life experience.

I have always been attracted to girls with arms for as long as I can remember. In fact I remember being a library assistant in middle school (age 11 I think) and found a book about physically fit people. I had found a picture of a female body builder (realistically the first woman I had ever seen like this) in this book and was super obsessed. I remember not having access to the scanner/copier in the library, but was adamant that I had to get a copy of this picture of this woman. The librarian had left for a few moments and I seized the opportunity to get a copy of this picture. I saved that picture for many years before the advent of the internet at which point it expanded my ability to see fit woman 10 fold. But even after all that time as a youth the opportunities to be around or see fit woman was very limited.


Sometime after high school. Around the age of 18-20 at the peak of Myspace. I had finally gotten braces and had them for a few years after having the most jagged messed up teeth my whole life and not having a whole lot going for me otherwise I had started to develop confidence to flirt with the opposite sex. I had hooked up with a few woman hear and there and had a few short term relationships, but no matter what was going on with my life, left with my thoughts, I always fantasized about woman with muscle. I always kept it to myself and never let it bleed over into my current relationships, but no matter what it was always there, always consistent, always obsessed.


After being in my first few relationships and having them end for various reasons, I had started college after community college in another town. After a few months of living by myself and being relatively lonely with hardly any friends I reached out to several woman (more like 40-50) over Myspace just to see if I could spark a relationship or at least some friendship. I had some success with several woman, but none of that mattered. I met a girl who I found very attractive and who was my type (for the sake of the story let's call her Amber). Very skinny, but not overly skinny. Young I believe she had just gotten out of high school and in my opinion one of the more attractive woman I had been with. She was very friendly and flirty over our messages and over the course of a month we ended up going on a date. Things hit off very well and we had gone on several dates. Now this was in the middle of winter so over the course of our first few dates we were dressed for warmth... that was until our 3rd or 4th date when she invited me over to her friends house for game night. Things were going well, everyone was having a lot of fun, laughing, drinking and general merriment. It wasn't until everyone had a few drinks and the house got warm when Amber had taken off her sweat shirt.


Like I said Amber was very skinny girl. About 5'3" and 90 to 100lbs. I literally had no assumptions going in to this relationship and it took me by complete surprise. Right in front of me as Amber took her sweat shirt off I could see the most ridiculous ripped arms I had ever seen on a girl in real life. I played it cool the rest of the night only taking slight glances here or there, but it did occur to me that during game night a few of the friends had talked about rock climbing. Amber didn't specifically say she did it with them, but I had to assume she also rock climbed given how you could see every muscle in her skinny arms ripping through the skin. The rest of the night went by pretty quick given the only thing I could think about is how after all these years I was finally dating a woman who had arms that I had only dreamt about. I knew that I would not be winning the lottery any time soon as all my luck went in to finding this girl.


After the party I had taken her home. We were taking this relationship kind of slow, but I could no longer control myself and went in for a kiss as I walked her to her house. This kiss went about as well as you'd expect two young people that had minimal dating experience in their life, but I was happy and she appeared happy. Life was good. We walked up the rest of her steps to her house and I couldn't help myself, I made a joke about noticing how strong she looked. Unfortunately for me her sweat shirt was back on and she didn't attempt to flex, but she did joke with me that at her work one of her coworkers jokingly told her "That she needed baby oil for those things". She laughed obviously not too embarrassed about how big her arms were for her size and I played it off as a joke as well not wanting to appear to obsessed with her muscle.


That night I couldn't think straight. In fact the next few weeks were horrible for me realizing that I needed to play it cool or possibly ruin it for myself.


A few more weeks went by and of course we are still in winter mode. We stay about our business just having fun together. I finally feel like enough time has passed and decide to invite her over one night. Now she still lives with her mom and I live about 30 miles away, but we make plans. Her mom is still pretty protective of her so she tells her mother that she's staying at her friends house. I go pick her up at her friends house and we head back to my place. Now I had turned 21 a few months back and decided to pick up some Mike's (I wanted to find something that we would both enjoy since she was inexperienced with alcohol).


I take her back to my place which wasn't very large, but I did have a small bench and weight set with a pull up bar. My thought process is if I want to find a fit woman then I need to be fit myself. I'm not a bodybuilder by any means, but did and do stay in pretty good shape. Anyways back to the story. We spend the rest of the night cuddling up watching movies and drinking. After a few beers and a healthy buzz I start egging her on about her arms. We make our way out of the bedroom to the kitchen for another beer and that's when I seize my opportunity. I jokingly tell her "All right, you've been carrying around loaded guns all night. I feel like i'm pretty tough, but I gotta see." and place my arm on the dining room table as if ready for a arm wrestling match. She jokingly tells me "You want to take my tumors on." (Now this sounds like a very terrible joke and it is terrible, but some time ago she was with her friends and they had just watched Kindergarten Cop and it turned into a ongoing joke to refer to Amber's arms as tumors. Again the reference doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but because it was Arnold in the movie and they all laughed it became an ongoing joke. Which any opportunity to bring up her arms in a comfortable setting I'm all for).



Our hands connect and she laughs a little bit as she tells me she doesn't arm wrestle a whole lot. I jokingly tell her "It doesn't matter because It will all be over shortly when I beat her", to try and egg her on to try hard. The match starts. And let me tell you. I've arm wrestled men and woman before so seeing this skinny chick right in front of me, I assume, sure she will be stronger then usual, but I should still beat her pretty easy since I have 30-40 lbs on her and I stay in shape. It's about that time when she digs in a bit with her hand a proceeds to yank my arm down about 6 inches to her side. I'm shocked to say the least. I didn't expect to give 100% right out of the gate. My shoulder begins to hurt due to an injury I suffered from a few years ago, but I manage to stabilize and get it back up so we're even. And this point I'm able to look back up and realize that she is trying pretty hard which is exactly what I wanted. I then give it my all and take her arm down to my side a few inches and that's when I notice baseball sized bicep exploding with so much incredible detail I would never thought it was possible having not seen it. The bicep on this arm had to of been twice as big as the arm itself and noticeably bigger then her shoulder. Her friends were right when they joke about it being a tumor because I would not think it humanly possible to have biceps this big on such a small frame.



I realize that even though she is incredibly strong I do have the edge on strength and realize if I give it my all a few more times I would have her beat, but I don't want this to end, this has been the most amazing experience of my life. After what seems like 1 minute of arm wrestling (it was probably closer to 25 seconds), I realize that I'm running out of muscular endurance. If I'm going to beat her I need to do it now. I give it every thing I got and pull her arm about an inch or two from defeat. It's at this point when I realize that sure I have the strength on her, but not the endurance and that is exactly the edge she has on me. After about 5 or 6 seconds of almost having her beat her arm slowly, but surely bring it back upright and at this point I realize that I might actually lose this one. I decide that it might better if I play this match off as a joke I tell her "Damn I guess we better call this a tie!". She smiles a bit and says "It was pretty close though", smiling not realizing that she almost beat me. I tell her, "Your friends are right though, you do have crazy biceps... their huge." She looks a little noticeably proud and tells me "Their not huge their just big for my size." She was right they were probably tops 14", but since she was so damn skinny they looked like jagged little mountains on her frame. We spend the next few hours cuddling and getting intimate for the first time which I still remember to this day as one of the best nights of my life.



I spent the next few months playing it cool and just having fun with her. I would occasionally ask her to flex and she would happily. I never over did it and always kept it light and funny. She did tell me during this time that she had a physical conditioning class in high school that she took. All her friends were guys in the class which ended up jokingly convincing her that she should just work out biceps in the class, they said it would be funny. She already had nice arms because of rock climbing, but that explained a lot in terms why her biceps were so large for her frame. God bless her friend that said that because I was now having a blast with my dream girl.


After a few more months of being with her is when I started to ruin the relationship. It got to the point where we would hang out at my place and I would end up convincing her we should work out. We would hit my local any time fitness or just work out at my house. I had a blast, but looking back on it now she slowly realized how obsessed I was with her biceps and she slowly got bored of hanging out since all we were doing mostly was working out.


Ruining this relationship is one of my biggest regrets, it could have gone better had a better control of my obsession. But damn to think back on the different times she flexed for me or jokingly flexed in front of her friends I have yet to see someone online or real life with better biceps. Due to the relationship ending poorly I lost contact with her, but I would look her up on Facebook from time to time and over the course of 5 or 6 years I watched those arms shrink and become less defined it was apparent she stopped working out. But I still have the memories to live off of.


We did date for 7ish months so I do have a lot more stories from her if you guys are interested.

ingen11

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

IAAPA

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ingen11

I remember a time a few months into the relationship I was digging through some of my old close and giving away the stuff I didn't want to Goodwill. I came across this shirt I really liked, I thought I looked great in this damn shirt. It was a time when I was into stripped polo shirts (of course so many people my age were at the time). I made the mistake of shrinking the hell out of it. I kept it for some reason, but never wore it.

I tossed it into the pile with the other clothes. Heading down to Goodwill a thought occurred to me, it was a silly thought, but it was sort of turning me on thinking about it. What if I made Amber try the shirt on. Of course she would look a little silly in a guys polo, but the sleeves were crazy tight on me. I wondered if she tried it on... if she flexed, how crazy stretched out the sleeves would get. The thought of it in my head of the red bands on the end of the sleeves stretching till the fibers started to pull apart. Man that would be amazing. I grabbed the shirt and tossed it out of the Goodwill pile in my car.

That weekend I decided to see if she wanted to stay the night. Luckily for me she was able to this weekend. After picking her up I casually decided to mention I missed my workout the last two days and asked if she wanted to hit the gym. She seemed up for it, this was pretty early in the relationship and we were both pretty crazy for each other. I stopped by my place to grab some workout supplies and her gym clothes that she left at my house (since we did happen to go pretty often). We went to the gym to get our pump on.

She was a blast to work out with in the gym for obvious reasons. We started off with some light cardio and stretches. She asked me what we were working out today... of course I told her arms and finish with some light legs to mix it up. She was kind of on to me at this point and teased me about always working arms when she visits. I told her jokingly "not that you need to," smiling at her. We happened to be near a mirror, I gave a little flex in the mirror to help egg her on to flex. She teased me that I had nothing on her. She proceeded to flex and of course I was as impressed as I ever was. Damn bicep shot so high up I couldn't believe she didn't even have a pump going yet. I happen to catch a glance of an older gentlemen (mid 40's) watching. The guy looked visually shocked at Ambers arms. I had to stop thinking about it because it was starting to get to me so I laid out our first set of workouts and we got to it.


After a few sets of workouts I joked that she'd pop my head clean off if she put me in a head lock. She finished her set and gave me another flex. I was loving every minute of this workout and I saved the best for last. I loved saving overhead cable curls after Amber had gotten a nice pump because her damn arms would protrude to the absolute extreme. After the first set I couldn't help my self. I got behind her and told her to hold the curl in as I came up behind her. I was taller and stood in the same spot directly behind and gave my own flex. Now I know my arms are slightly bigger because we had measured both our arms a few weeks before this, but I swear she had to been a tad larger... maybe it just looked like it because of how sharply peaked her biceps were, but this girls arms were frighteningly big. I stood back to let her finish and just watched as she tightened the skin around her arms to almost breaking point and veins swelling all around. I was sweating and it only had half to do with the workout.


We finished with the gym and went to the grocery store to pick up a few things really quick and went back to my place. I didn't want to waste to much time. As soon as we got home I grabbed her and told her I have to try something really quick. She followed me to my bedroom upstairs and explained I had this really tight shirt that doesn't fit me anymore and want to see how much you can stretch the sleeves on it. She looked at me funny, but played along. She fit the shirt on and it actually fit pretty well... except for the sleeves. I told her she had to flex as hard as possible for this to work. I got out my phone to take a shot of it. She flexed and the red band squeezed around her arm and could start to see the white fibers pulling apart, she wasn't tearing it, but was very effectively stretching the elastic in the bands. I pulled the sleeve up so it was right on top of her little mountain of an arm. I took a few photos and I could tell she didn't want to do it anymore. I told her to take it off. She pulled off the shirt and she was standing in her yoga pants and bra. I grabbed her waist that had abs galore and we went at it.


I remember later grabbing the shirt and noticed she had stretched the sleeves so much they didn't go all the way back to their normal form. I couldn't believe it, this girls physique was nuts.


Before you guys ask, I no longer have any photos. I had taken 100's of photos while we were dating and a few videos. After we broke up I was depressed and very much still obsessed with this girl and would often go back to all these pictures and videos and it would make me more sad. I thought it would be better to delete them and move on. I do remember secretly hiding a video on one of my external hard drives, but try as I might I cannot find the damn thing.