Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#DISCUSSION: What Got You Started?

Started by powerranger9643, May 13, 2018, 03:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

powerranger9643

Pretty simple conversation starter here, what got you into muscular women?

For me, I think the taste started when I was younger and I was watching the Incredible Hulk cartoon and She-Hulk transformed on screen. For a while, I didn't think much of it. I was young, and so naturally I was just horny and attracted to anything with a pulse. Then I found Diana the Valkyrie...

The first story I remember reading on Valkyrie was "A New Beginning" where a bunch of gymnastic girls got access to this pill that made them super buff (and taller, sparking my interest in Mini-GTS).

I now pose this question to you guys: what got you into muscular women?


zzz1

Was always into athletic girls growing up but seeing sexy jacked woman did not know they existed until i saw denise hoshor
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

I think my first memorable instance of seeing a female bodybuilder was on American Gladiators, Zap just blew my mind. First time I saw her, I was hooked. A little while after that, I started watching female bodybuilding contests on ESPN, a little while after that, I started collecting Women's Physique World and other bodybuilding magazines, looking for articles and pictures of female bodybuilders in them. It was in 1996 that I found Diana the Valkyrie's website and found stories of muscular women online and that's pretty much how I got here today, Diana's really opened up so many other avenues involving female muscle.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

fp909

i was pretty young at the time but remembered the reruns of American Gladiator as well as the last of the ESPN broadcasts. it simmered for awhile and was reawakened, weirdly, when i saw magazines with ads for workout equipment. that was at the age of the search engine and after that I had a window to everything, though no way to pay

jacob071

1981 NBC had a show called "Real People" and they featured a female bodybuilder. Laura Combes, on the show. I was in my early teens, saw it and was hooked.

Real People clip featuring Laura Combes:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mattu

As a kid, pre-teen, I discovered a liking for strong men. He-man. Also for strong boys. At school, at football. I didn't understand what was happening or why I liked what, I just remember me noticing a muscular boy on an opposite football team, and a strong boy in my class, strong enough to let other boys punch him in the stomach, winning armwrestling matches, and also easily piggybacking me in a race at the football practice, winning that race easily, while when I had to carry him we (I) could barely walk. He ran, fast, while pushing me up when he needed to, me almost flying a bit.

I also remember his younger brother, a lookalike, also very strong, winning fights at school against boys in my class. Even winning a fight with a friend of mine who was helped by his little broter, laughing, almost using no power at all.

And then at high school I changed a bit, also getting to like strong girls. Of whom I had some in my classes.

Later, I discovered the female muscle magazines. And the internet. After that, things got wild.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

weaponzero

In third grade I had a massive crush on a girl named Sarah Smith who was your typical bad girl (by third grade standards, anyway).  She was nice and polite around adults but selfish and mean-spirited.  And she was willing to try to be pushy to get her way.  Over the course of third and fourth grade she hit a massove growth spurt and eventually got taller than me and filled out quite a bit, with obvious muscle development stemming from all the athletic endeavors she was into.  I never told anyone this but I wouldn't have been too upset if her 4th grade self would have roughed up my 4th grade self somewhat.  Around that same time I started getting my first real "fantasies.". And they involved women like Supergirl.

bolt21

There was a She-Hulk comic book at the local library when I was 8 or 9 years old. I was reading it and started to get aroused so I took it with me to the bathroom to read it in private. Then I saw an issue of Playboy in the early 80s that featured women with muscle, including one fbb (she was huge, then, but wouldn't measure up to today's fitness competitors in terms of muscle mass).

By the time I was old enough to drive I was hitting up the neighborhood newsstand every few months looking for the newest edition of WPW Magazine.

Sheep

Going to a swimming party when I was a kid and peeped through the gym doors. Saw pictures of male bodybuilders and female bodybuilders and thought they looked incredible, my loins stirred and longed to go back to check out those pics. I remember thinking what would they look like without a bikini. I had to wait many years until I brought a playboy magazine with Sharon Bruneau in it. Amazing, lovely chest and smooth lower body. Muscle women rock!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

galdrack

Always liked fit girls so I started with just fitness girls and moved up from there over time really.

pdgde

The old WPW magazine made me a fan for life..And of course having a real fbb come to my house was the topper.. :woohoo:

tmbosch

the movie was Skin Deep. Staring John Ritter. Raye Hollitt was in it. Zap from American Gladiators. She looked amazing and I was smitten. The internet was very young then, so i had to sneak lookups at libraries and schools to find more. Then I happened upon a site called Mak's story Site...and it just went from there.

Skin Deep clips here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lupus753

I don't remember my first encounter with muscle girls, but I do know that I first went to a certain website named after a bit of Norse mythology back when Little Annie Ample stories were still on it.