⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amazon Joy Review

Started by 2ndHoodman, June 07, 2026, 02:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2ndHoodman

Amazon Joy is literally a joy to see! Her communication was great especially in figuring out location and timing. She was excited to free flow a few of other ideas. In person, she has tremendous height and curves. She's gorgeous and her booty is soft big and lovely. I miss it already. She has great wrestling skills and knows a lot of kinks. Furthermore, she is wonderful at conversation. I enjoyed every moment with her. Another great quality is she plans buffer time to get to know you which is practice I wish more would incorporate. See her immediately and you'll melt the moment you see her!

2ndHoodman

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Funliness

Was there a happy-happy ending

2ndHoodman

Never my goal but I feel maybe.