Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2018 Strongest Woman in the World

Started by gordonlloyd, July 29, 2018, 11:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordonlloyd

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


Gandalf

Is there a list of the competitors and the end results?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MaxSideburns72

I agree with Gandalf (a wise guy for sure).
In these strength contests I always notice a lack of results and list of the competitors.

gordonlloyd

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Patrick_Henry

Strong women, beautiful scenery..
Looks like a good time..
Where was the contest located (?)

I gotta get to one of these..

Bugenhagen

Oh this is fantastic. Yeah, we definitely have to get to one of these. I'm messing up not going to Strength events.

Gandalf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I agree with Gandalf (a wise guy for sure).
In these strength contests I always notice a lack of results and list of the competitors.

Err, thank you Max!

It's a shame there seems to be no proper media coverage of these competitions anymore.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login