Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Katie Downes

Started by manayunk770, June 25, 2018, 04:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Katie Downes (born May 16, 1984 in Liverpool, England) is a glamour model and has appeared as a Page Three girl of The Sun newspaper, Nuts magazine and other such publications.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Born:    May 16, 1984 (age 34)
Liverpool, England
Ethnicity:    Caucasian   
Nationality:    British   

Body
Measurements:    34-24-34
Bra/cup size:    30D (65D)
Boobs:    Natural
Height:    4 ft 11 in (1.50 m)
Body type:    Slim
Eye color:    Blue
Hair:    Blonde; Long, Straight
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS