LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Maria Manic

Started by Cheese1990, July 01, 2021, 07:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
99% are positive ? Maybe the fake ones...
I already session with more than 20 lady's and I never found one like her.
Sure it's for money like the others , but at least she can try  right ?


You missed his point when he said she's in it for the money. Before he said that, he said he never found one that made him feel bad. Like the previous poster suggested, he probably wanted more than she was willing to give. It also sounds like she wasn't feeling him, like there was a bad vibe, and she went into a dismissive "let's get this over with" mode. People aren't designed to mix well with everybody. Maybe he'll come out of his feelings and elaborate.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

liftcarryfan1

Usually my bad sessions were mutual with many,

liftcarryfan1

Gabrielle Nicander, The blonde short girl that was in wrestling Melissa something, and the short thick french girl Collette Guimond. MANY felt the same and had bas reviews on her

MixedFighter99

I can see both sides with it. I definitely did not hit it off with Marie right away as I honestly was going to leave and put her on my "pass list" but then for some reason I offer to buy her dinner (I think deep down I feel sorry for her knowing all the trauma she went through) and it completely changed everything I think for both of us to the point, MM will email me before she even comes into town again as a way to give me a heads up so i can book early.

Like any other sessioniate, MM is in it for the money. They are all hut there those who enjoy it as they love "their job" and those who simply see it as a good paycheck. Talking with her, I think she is somewhere between. She doesn't absolutely hate it but isn't something she truly loves like Arkeah Lox did as that woman throughly kicking the shit and then dominating us schmoes. I think over time, MM has developed a appreciation for it and does not hate it but let's be honest. Maria had a much different life planned and was well on her way of being a formidable professional wrestler. Just go watch some of her matches. Her squash match against Jordynne Grace shows MM could be on TV right now with one of the big leagues had someone not come along and fuck with her head. Her life really could and I honestly should have been different.

And I think for that, I must admit I'm sympathetic towards her to the point I gave her another chance that perhaps with some others I might have not done that. Luckily for me it worked out.

MixedFighter99

I should add when I say "fuck with her head", I mean a abusive bastard came along who is a complete and utter turd of an human being. Again, had he never came along, I think we be seeing Maria right now on TV. Considering Jordynne Grace is with WWE now, I think Maria be at least with AEW. And again for all that, I feel bad.

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I should add when I say "fuck with her head", I mean a abusive bastard came along who is a complete and utter turd of an human being. Again, had he never came along, I think we be seeing Maria right now on TV. Considering Jordynne Grace is with WWE now, I think Maria be at least with AEW. And again for all that, I feel bad.

This 100%. When you look at her matches on YouTube she had the skills and character to go far.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I should add when I say "fuck with her head", I mean a abusive bastard came along who is a complete and utter turd of an human being. Again, had he never came along, I think we be seeing Maria right now on TV. Considering Jordynne Grace is with WWE now, I think Maria be at least with AEW. And again for all that, I feel bad.

This 100%. When you look at her matches on YouTube she had the skills and character to go far.

Today agree. If Jessica woynilko (Tiffany Stratton) can go from essentially pro wrestling novice (she wasn't even signed to the WWE until August 2021 as she was originally supposed to sign with them in 2020 but because of the pandemic, WWE decided against signing anyone for development at their power plant so she continue with her bodybuilding career until she signed a year later), then Maria definitely had the ability and desire to follow a similar path.

And look it's fair to say that Maria has her own demons that she fights which can make Maria her own worst enemy. But what happened to her was just beyond fucking awful and I sympathize with her a lot. Her life was definitely a different path on a better one and it got taken from her.

Also I'm not Jessica at all. I'm a massive fan and she is absolutely amazing. A tiny part of me though is selfish and wonders what could happened if she stayed in bodybuilding. She be a big STAR IMHO but much as I dream about it no way she would have been a sessioniate. Doesn't have the personality plus she would been a big enough star she wouldn't have needed it.

Also I'm n

DCReviews

For some reason, I can't find a thread on here that mentions Maria Manic. So I guess I'll just start a new one. Does anyone have any recent reviews?  She's traveling to the West Coast in a few weeks and I'd like to book with her while I'm on vacation.   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



awebb1970

Any recent reviews with her? How sensual does the session get? HJ or FS possible?

Camper

She's coming my way. Can anyone comment on her current condition?  Not sure how recent her SG pics are. Thanks!!

_rise_and_grind_

Most of the session reviews are about her being mentally absent. Can anyone comment on her sessions have gone recently?

glucca1989

I'll bump this to the top of the chain. she'll be in my city soon - has anyone seen her recently? is she more engaged? the pics of her lifting guys on her sessiongirls page are amazing - i'd love to meet her but not if she's tuned out and doesn't care. any recent feedback/comments? thanks!

Atmosphereman

I was trying to do a muscle worship since I see her get bigger, is she doing bodybuilding muscle building on the side? I gotta know cuz I told her and she said she will email me when she come to my state and gave me abs photo for 30 lol