⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

HeatherParsons.us

Started by j2001, August 22, 2016, 05:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j2001

It looks like Heather Parsons (née Pedigo) website has not been updated since 2011, but it might still be worth a month subscription to get all the old content if it's still available and is not a bunch of broken links.
I'd like to know if clip and pictures have a decent quality or if it is full of 480p grainy shit. Thanks.


j2001

Well, since I received no answer I went ahead and got the subscription.
I'll leave here a short description of what you can find there, for "posterity".

First of all, the site is fully functional. There a few 404 links but nothing major.

Pictures: there are a lot of pictures to save, more than 2,000. There are a few contest photos but most of them are home-made photoshoots. I saved 1.100 photos in low to very low resolution (long side less than 1,000 pixels) and 916 photos in acceptable resolution (long side between 1,000 and 2,000 pixels).

I left out I think a hundred photos becaus Mrs. Parsons felt like publishing her private family photos which have nothing to do with the purpose of her site. She knows we love(d) her muscles, there was absolutely no need to publish family pictures of her uncle, aunt, grandma, etc. on the site. I wouldn't like my face to be accidentally part of the fap stash of random strangers in the world.

I also left out AT LEAST another couple hundred photos because the guy taking pictures of her (her husband, I guess) can't possibly hold still a camera in his hands. The amount of blurred photos is staggering, and this bothered me even more than the low resolution of the pictures.

Clips: I saved 181 clips, leaving out contests and a few clips she doesn't appear in. Almost all of them are in SD (long side of 480 pixels) and very compressed, as you would expect from ten-year-old clips. Some are even 240x320. The only few acceptable ones (long side of 720 pixels) are reposts from Muscle Angels.

-

Overall I think it's worth a one month subscription to get all the available content if you've never been a member. Despite the low res content Heather Pedigo Parsons is, in my opinion, one of the very few tall fbbs with an actually pretty face who achieved serious muscle size. I don't know if she did roids but if she did she managed to keep all the side effects at bay considering her face remained clean and beautiful throughout her bb career.



aeronav

You are lucky man, j2001!
Heather is my favorite female bodybuilder.
But, unfortunately I can not subscribe to her website because CCBill does not accept credit cards from my country :(

Could you please share some video clips and pictures of that beautiful woman which you have saved?

Thank you!

Windjammer

I'm not sure if this site works anymore. I subscribed this year but when I logged in I got some kind of error and wasn't able to access anything. I can't confidently recommend this website to anyone.
Karma is always appreciated :-)