⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Anne Mendez

Started by manayunk770, June 19, 2018, 02:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Anne Mendez is an American model.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Born:    June 19, 1989 (age 29)
Chicago, IL, USA
Ethnicity:    Latina   
Nationality:    American   

Body
Measurements:    34C-24-38
Bra/cup size:    34C (75C)
Boobs:    Natural
Height:    5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Weight:    125 lb (57 kg)
Body type:    Slim
Eye color:    Blue
Hair:    Brown; Long, Straight
Underarm hair:    Shaved
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS