LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fiorella Diaz

Started by manayunk770, June 25, 2018, 03:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Fiorella Diaz is a Peruvian glamour model.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Also known as:    Fiorella Raquel Diaz Vasquez
Born:    June 25, 1987 (age 31)
Callao, Peru
Ethnicity:    Latina   
Nationality:    Peruvian
   
Body
Measurements:    35-24-38
Bra/cup size:    D
Boobs:    Natural
Height:    5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)
Weight:    110 lb (50 kg)
Body type:    Slim
Eye color:    Brown
Hair:    Blonde
Underarm hair:    Shaved
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS