⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

FBB on Netflix

Started by br25_2003, May 15, 2019, 07:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

br25_2003

(Sorry if this is old info or in the wrong category.)
If you watch the TV show "Flinch" on Netflix, Episode 3 features a bodybuilding grandma, who doesn't look a day over 40.
They feature her quite a bit. including flexing and a brief pec bounce.


pumpfiction

From the few pictures I could gather from the net, it looks like Sharon Madderson is the contestant in question.

supergav67

It was Sharon, & (spoiler alert) it was great that she won her episode, &  for the most part seamed to enjoy it despite having washing machines swung at her & being  pecked by emus,.
The whole thing looked so bloody cheap though & its kinda sad  that youre more likely  to see your fav lady on this sorta thing than on ESPN.
Couldn't help thinking after Strictly last year it should be renamed Things You,d like To Do To Seann Walsh, but I guess that's a bit long.

Bugenhagen

Rad... I'm a watch it!

Bugenhagen

Actually, you know what? Theres a minute or two of a moderately fit woman on a date with an awkward guy on a show called Easy on Netflix also.

Looks more bikini/figure, but my girlfriend made sure I saw it when I came home. Awkard humor show but this was a laugh. My guess is episode 3.

Rockfish

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Actually, you know what? Theres a minute or two of a moderately fit woman on a date with an awkward guy on a show called Easy on Netflix also.

Looks more bikini/figure, but my girlfriend made sure I saw it when I came home. Awkard humor show but this was a laugh. My guess is episode 3.

According to IMDB it's Beth Horn, she looks great

Dingaro

Haven't watched season 3 yet, but I'm not sure why you can Easy an awkward humour show. I think it's a drama/slice of life series and I think it's fantastic. Can't wait to see season 3, and with Beth Horn no less!

hhheeeyyy123456

Chalk it Up

It stars Maddie Curley, and she is very ripped throughout

gokuman7

There's a female bodybuilder in Generation Iron 2.

necro2080

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There's a female bodybuilder in Generation Iron 2.

Iris Kyle
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login