Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [alzef = derekr] Stories~collected

Started by alzef, August 23, 2007, 12:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil123

Great story and I hope there will be more.


Absfan01

great story.. but you should have made the last part an own chapter
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

derekr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
great story.. but you should have made the last part an own chapter

Sorry, I was you and impatient!  I think I wrote this in 2003 or 2004.

Jaguar

Very nice story, thanks for sharing it with us !


K+ 
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

derekr