Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Upcoming Champion | #WIP

Started by Junkerer22, March 14, 2018, 12:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkerer22

The Upcoming Champion

Pt. 1

(Surprises)
_______________________

Harder daddy!!
Sheila squilled, Rob was penetrating her from behind as it was a usual thing to do twice a day in this couple's home;
Sheila turned to look at herself being fucked like a pornstar through one of the huge mirrors that covered their room, they were a normal couple, 3 years fresh out of college, they worked their asses off to get this place. 2 year prior to this very moment; between work and an uneventful life, things got a little stale for them until Sheila found out about Rob's secret.

  - I can explain all of this to you Sheila it's just...
  - Just what, huh? What the fuck is all of this? Contest videos, drawings, morphs... and these stories... just... wow really?
  - I... just let me explain... ever since I could remember I've been obsessed with umm... athletic girls and...
  - Oh oh no mister, this are not athletic girls... this are... are freaks... this are revolting... ok, this one is kind of hot... but but NO! this is baffling to me, why did yo keep this hidden from me?
  - I... I'm sorry ok I thought you would react like you are right now
  - You got that right

An awkward silence filled the room, the floor of their living room carpeted by lots of cd's, videotapes magazines and a lit laptop screen. Sheila was beyond pissed, how could he keep such a secret from her, no wonder things have gone stale, while she got tired at work, he was probably jerking off to this musclebound bitches, after all he works at home and has plenty of time to do his cum fests alone and... and... Sheila burst down crying, Rob approached her slowly tapping her shoulder, she turned to face him with the meanest of faces.

  - don't you dare touch me
  - I'm sorry honey you are right, I should have told you before... I have a fetish, muscle girls do it for me as you can see
  - no shit sherlock
  - the point is... I should have come clean with you before, cause I know how harmful it can be, to... to watch, process and well accept. Heck! you might even want to dump me right now
  - I... I... might
  - I don't want that... but I totally get it
  - is this why you don't touch me like you used to?
  - no... I've been like this before I met you, but I couldn't pretend I could live this fantasy... and then I met you, you put my feet back to reality, what's really there... but lately you've been working so hard and get here all tired and I just don't wanna bother you... and I remembered I had this stack of... well, stuff and... wow, now that I say it out loud I sound like a fucking prick
  - yeah... well about the job, you don't have to worry anymore, I got fired today... and now this, oh my god this is the worst day of my life

4 months out of college and in this tiny apartment, the couple had their first major conflict, he quickly hugged her and covered her with a warm supporting embrace, she jerked a bit but she accepted it as he spilled an aura of comfort and she felt he meant this very hug, they remained there silent for some minutes, feeling themselves up. She looked down at the stash of muscle porn and back to Rob. She asked him to get rid of it all and he complied, he wasn't going to jeopardize his awesome relationship with Sheila for some wank material. For 1 year 4 months now it's been heaven for him, and though this past few months were hard he would always think of her. Her dark blond hair, the way she talks, her deep blue eyes and her cute nasal laughter, how she put her lips together as if she wanted to whistle every time she cooked but didn't cause she didn't know how to do it, and although she was no muscle girl, she did have a sexy little body, him being somewhat decent in the  physical department, he would, at times, wonder how such a cutie like her fell for him. For the next 2 weeks they couldn't see each other, no eye contact, just small talk, fetch me the salt, I'm going to an interview, etc. Until one day...

  - umm... Rob, are you busy
  - coding some stuff, why?
  - can we... umm... talk
  - yes... Yes!
  - it will be quick, so you know you can get back to work
  - sure sure, I... don't worry I have all the time in the world for you
  - ... ok

They went to their room, which was just a small closet and an bed smudged together in a tiny room. She sit and pat the bed for him to sit along with her.

  - I've been thinking a lot, I mean having no job leaves you time to do so, and I though about what's the next step for me, what I want to do for me, for us too... cause I don't want us to end this, we are... you know, we match like jigsaw pieces or at least I feel that way... but that thing a couple of weeks before was... umm, shocking! to say the least and even now I don't know how I feel about it
  - I know
  - I mean, do you even like me? Or did you just like... settled with me?
  - no no no honey, I do find you attractive, you are the most beautiful girl that ever gave this idiot a chance

He chuckled, and so did she. Sheila looked at him, rimless glasses, chiseled jaw, pitch black messy hair, she loved how he would geek out about coding and computer stuff, she only caught some of the lingo, cause she was no dumb girl but she wasn't as tech savy as he was, how he sometimes lay flat on the floor, she would always guess he was thinking, cause next thing you know he would jolts up and run to the computer, shredding the keyboard like a maniac, culminating in a big Yes!! She thought that was cute, and he was cute and damn it! she wasn't going to let some butched bitches get the best of her and leave this precious man, they don't make them as well this days and she wasn't going to spoil her luck, no sir.

  - So! I want you to walk me into this fetish of yours, just so I know what you are into and what I'm up against
  - wha... what?
  - whenever you are ready, but not now cause you gotta work
  - right!

After some hours of coding he finally finished his chores for the day, he had almost no time to think about Sheila's proposal but the obvious "what went into her to ask for such a thing?" Question came right up.

  - ok Sheila, ready

she walked out of their room wearing nothing but underwear, swaying her wide hips, and sitting next to him on a big sofa where he would usually work.

  - wow... you look gorgeous
  -thank you Robot

She would sometimes call him that cause his name was Rob and he was into computers, he ate her up with his gaze, eying every inch of his perfect girlfriend... but then he snapped.

  - ehem, yeah! So... lets start light, ok?

He showed Sheila some Inst@gram photos of some fitness models, some of them slightly muscly others, with tapering backs and chiseled delts, all of them with big bubble butts and thick thighs.

  - wow Rob, those are some hot babes to be honest I get why yo like that, look at her abs... I want that!!!
  - you are fine, you are smoking hot
  - sure about that?
  - yeah
  - you're so sweet... but go on, I saw bigger girl that day
  - ok

Next came the photos of figure competitors, women from a wide age range with decent size, looking lean and pumped, most of the photos he showed to her were contest related, sexy muscle girls posing onstage with tiny posing suits, all bronzed up with oil all over their ripped physiques

  - oh my, those are muscles, how did they... wow, some look dried up but some like this girl still look hot
  - hehe I guess
  - mister Robert says Yes!

She said while grabbing Rob's junk through his pants, she open her mouth up wide, she couldn't believe how hard he was

  - hey there, someone's already hard
  - hehe... umm... well
  - don't worry baby I... I can handle it

She turned to look at some video he had played, one of this girls was pumping her big biceps for the camera, Sheila started to see her differently, this girl had a waist thin as a wasp but her shoulders and back were wide and her arms got huge from all the lifting, she started to notice some weird feeling, like this girl was not disgusting like she would initially think.

  - oh my god she is... buff!... Rob?
  - huh?
  - there's... there's more right?
  - yes
  - *gulps*, can you show me?
  - su... sure

Next came the bodybuilders, though the heavy weight division was losing popularity, there was enough material online to show her some good examples, big shredded muscled women on screen, some short, some tall, but non the less buff, 15-18 inch biceps, huge quads, traps reaching up high, blocky pecs and butts

  - holy shit... this gals are so muscular, I thought the ones before were big but these women are Huge!

She turned to look at Rob, he was sweating, both out of arousal and nervousness, she unzipped his fly and winked

  - do it, I know you want it
  - you sure about that
  - you're not the only one enjoying it

He just nodded and let out his erect penis free, Sheila licked her lips at the sight of her man's dick and then looked back at the screen she looked at some roided muscle women, though some looked like a man some retained some feminine features, she now got why Rob got aroused by them some of them were actually hot even for her, every new picture and video went like in slow motion, pounds of female muscle in display before her eyes.

  - oh Rob, click that one, she looks hot as fuck
  - ok

She got her hand inside her panties and started rubbing her pussy, her vulva was bulging and her clit was hard, she wasn't thinking, she was going with the flow. Big female muscle up close on the screen, veiny limbs hoisting big dumbbells, while this women screamed to the top of their lungs.

  - aahhh she's so big
  - she is
  - Rob, oh my god this is hotter than I thought
  - look at her arms
  - you're kidding me? Look at her legs!
  - mhm
  - Rob, oh my god, she... she has veins all over her body, oh and you can see every muscle in her body!

Now both were masturbating at the sight of a muscle woman flexing her huge muscles for the camera, they switched places and now were jerking one another.

  - yes Rob, deeper baby... mmmm she's so hot, I didn't know a woman could get so jacked huh!

They went on for several minutes before passing out, Sheila had discovered something new about herself. The days went by and on weekends they would do the same, fuck on the living room watching the latest thing about their favorite athletes, some day she would catch herself flexing in the bathroom, imagining how she would look like with some extra pounds of muscle, one day while they did their weekend routine she interrupted Rob.

  - I got a Job!
  - congratulations honey
  - thank you I know... and I thought about something else
  - what?
  - well there's a gym nearby, and I think I'm going to start working out
  - umm... really?
  - yes
  - that's great, I support you 100%
  - aww thank you Robot, some months from now you won't need this screen to look at some serious female muscle ggrrr

Sheila teasingly flexed her arms and giggled, Rob kissed her passionately and they went on with their weekend sex routine. She was going to embark in a new journey.

Junkerer22

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Junkerer22

The upcoming champion Pt. 2
(A big decision)

It's been a month now since Sheila started training, after finishing her shift at the office, she would go to the gym with fiery determination, she didn't enjoy her job but she had to help get bread on the table somehow, Rob agreed to lend some of the money for her gym fees, saying it kinda is an investment, and after a month of training she started to notice some changes, her belly trimmed and her arms and legs firmed up, her ass got rounder and hard too. She became friends with her PT Alisha, she was a fitness model, perfect butt, gorgeous legs, buff arms but not too much, impressive back and abs to die for; Sheila had a great time training with her, they had some things in common, they both like cooking and shared a crush on Ricky Martin when they were younger, now and then Sheila would ask Alisha what she thought about getting bigger, Alisha told Sheila that she felt good looking like she did, but sometimes she thought about bulking up, that idea fade quick for her anyway.

  - Sheila, what's your goal?
  - just being in good shape
  - right...
  - yep
  - then, why do you always ask me about my size and if I want to bulk up an stuff?
  - I... well I just think you could pull that up easily
  - I see... I just thought you were asking because you wanted to bulk up yourself

Sheila snapped and looked in all directions, Alisha did the same, why is she acting so weird right now? What is she looking for, Sheila whispered nervously.

  - well... umm... my boyfriend
  - Rob
  - would you lower voice please?
  - wh... why?
  - nothing... just umm... well he is into muscle girls and I found out and to be honest it was weird at first so I scolded him for that and I felt...
  - get to the point Sheila
  - ok... well I asked him to show me and I kinda feel the same way he does so I started to work out to get... well muscular for me and for him... and it's been a month and I'm kinda eager

Alisha looked at her wide eyed, was she serious?, this gorgeous curvy girl wanted muscles?, she held Sheila's hand and walked her to the lockeroom, she sit her at some bench and put het hand on her thigh.

  - are... are you for real Sheila?
  - oh my god, I'm sorry
  - for what?
  - now you think I'm weird, I do though, I wanna get buff
  - no no, it isn't weird, I mean I kinda like the look of muscles on my body too, and a lot of people like different things but like... I didn't expected you to be... you know... a schmoe
  - schmoe?
  - yeah... usually a guy who is into muscle girls, trust me I get a lot of those guys here
  - wow, what an aweful nickname
  - I know, I just thought... damn... I thought you were yet another air head bimbo wanting to get "super hot"
  - oh my, bimbo?
  - oh girl, you are much more than that, you've got a good head on your shoulders
  - thanks Alisha, I gotta give that compliment back, you are by far the best trainer I've ever had, and god you are a dream, just look at you
  - thank you, I do my best

Alisha wabled on her seat like a little girl, blushed and smiled at Sheila.

  - ok but seriously... you wanna get bigger?
  - yes
  - hmm... first you gotta understand, girls can't get really big, unless they are some kind of genetic prodigy or they use roids
  - ok
  - whether or not you are said prodigy or god forbids you use that chemical aid, you gotta train hard and heavy, I know some routines for that but you might want to ask some of the guys here for some others once you reach certain level, also diet, you need to eat a lot and I do mean A lot
  - a lot?
  - A LOT!
  - ok, got it
  - think about it, it's not just a matter of "oh, I decided to get huge, I just need to lift bigger weights", but if you tell me you wanna go on with it, I will totally help you
  - thank you so much Alisha
  - it's nothing, come here

They hugged each other and went back to their business, some light weights here and there, cardio exercises, aerobic routines and a good protein shake afterwards. Sheila took the bus home as usual and sit on the back, resting her head on the window, - Toom! Went the bus at every station it reached. She really got tired today and eventually she fell asleep. In her head she found herself surrounded by shadows, nothing to be seen anywhere but a wooden tiled floor beneath her. Then a bright white light shone upon her, she felt a cold breeze all over her body, when she looked down she noticed she was wearing nothing but a bikini, she then heard a voice coming from an unknown source.

  - give it up for Sheila Glover

Applauses filled the space, they could even be heard from the back, she shrink nervously, what was going on?

  - attention contestants

Sheila paralysed and her body moved as if she had no control of it, her body assumed a relaxed bodybuilder pose, legs together, shoulders broaden up, arms resting on her sides.

  - what the hell is going...
  - front double biceps

Sheila's body assumed said pose and pumped her arms repeatedly, she turned her look on her arms, her biceps started to swell slowly, so were the rest of her arm muscles, with each flex new size shed upon her arms till she reach something similar to what Alisha had.

  - front lat spread

Sheila's hand went to her ribs, her lats flaired and her hips lowered slightly, a deep burn in her back was felt, Sheila was still confused but the feeling proved to be arousing. She felt her back widen up and her chest starting to bulge, a little bit of pec muscle appeared on Sheila's point of view. She bit her lip and she noticed that she regain some control over het body, so she flexed harder.

  - yes!

She yelled while pushing het lats further, applauses were heard everywhere.

  - abs and thighs pose

Sheila's body moved to assume the new pose but it let control to her afterwards, she knew what to do, let her gut guide her and she felt horny, the audience, the muscle, the growing sensation were turning her on. She crunch her abs, which in turn bulged like golf balls, her thighs swelled and hardened to resemble big meaty poles, she moaned and twisted her midsection squeezing her abs to milk more muscle.

  - side chest

She was in control now, she extended her arms, wait some seconds and then flexed her biceps in front of her torso, all her body grew bigger and bigger, she was now as big as a figure competitor.

  - more!

Veins formed over her pumped muscles, she flexed on and on willing her muscles Larger.

  - back double biceps

Harder, with deeper cuts, vascular detail all over her body.

  - back lat spread

The crowd was cheering, Sheila was in the middle of a ecstatic muscle growth spurt and the applauses only worsened her libido, she was openly moaning and flexing her muscles bigger in this... empty void.

  - side triceps

With her muscles now as big as a proper female bodybuilder, she stopped to receive the last pose, she knew what was coming.

  - oh yeah, bring it on!
  - most muscular
  - gggrrrr!!

Sheilas arms went down fiercely, her already overdeveloped body swelling larger, back widening, pecs bulging like concrete blocks, her butt became a cubical mess of striated muscle mass, her arms comparable to a big muscle man, her huge thighs morphed into twin massive tree trunks of bulging quad muscle while her calves exploded with diamond shaped beef. She was in heaven, Muscle Heaven... and she was owning it.

  - Toom!

Sheila snapped off of her dream, she was now sitting on a bus seat, almost no people around, but an old lady and a couple of junkies laughing at some shit on their phones, she looked around to see how many stations she slept over, 6 damn, she thought, I gotta get off in the next one. With new energy gathered she got off and walk to her apartment, opened the door and greeted Rob. Rob was typing his laptop's keyboard as always, they commissioned some sort of data base framework, something demanding but not hard for him.

  - how was you day Honey
  - great! I had a blast with Alisha today
  - awesome, how is she?
  - fine, she's been talking about resigning the gym lately though, I don't know what I'm going to do without her, I barely get along with everyone else
  - damn, if she end up doing that I hope she finds what she's looking for
  - I know, she is a great girl

Sheila sit down next to Rob and turned on the TV. She use to do this to wait until he was done with work for the day and then they could spend the evening together. 3 hours in, they were now spooning on the couch, laughing at some idiotic comedy show.

  - that was a good one
  - rare now since this show's been getting worse and worse with each season
  - I know right
  - like, the fist season was clunky and silly but it had its charm, right?
  - yeah, it helped establish the core elements of what made it good
  - they were just experimenting and then Boom! 3rd season came in and everyone went nuts!
  - "sir, sir, I'm gonna ask you to leave... and you have to pay for the whole cargo you ate"
  - jajajaja yeah!
  - yeah, a show this good can only last 5 good seasons I guess
  - yeah...

They remained silent for a bit, enjoying their company, Rob was caressing Sheila's hair and kissing her cheek randomly, she would entangle her legs on his and rub her finger on his hairy forearms.

  - hey... Rob
  - hmm?
  - this is weird but... how much do you want me to grow
  - grow, what do you mean grow?
  - yeah... like... muscle
  - muscle, no no, I can't ask you to make such a big change for me, no
  - come on, I'm serious
  - and I am too, we've been enjoying this thing together, which is awesome, but... body building is really demanding and it's a big change, what if you don't like it? I don't want you to feel I made you do it somehow
  - but I want to
  - you... you do?
  - I had this weird dream on the bus, I was in some kind of stage and this voice commanded me to pose like those contest videos we watch, and with each pose I would grow bigger... and I felt aroused... not sure how to explain it though
  - that's one weird dream... are you really sure you want to do this?
  - yes, so... do you have a desired size
  - hmm...

Rob, remained on his spot, thinking, she looked at him all the time, waiting for an answer, he got up carefully, not to bother Sheila and went for his laptop, he quickly browsed something online, from the screen popped a photo gallery of a gorgeous russian bodybuilder, she was shredded, muscles could be seen on every inch of her body, but she wasn't big, she had a very beautiful feminine shape with chiseled broad muscles adorning it.

  - oh my... she's ripped
  - mmhhmm and she's not that big, actually I think she's shorter than you, you would look almost the same size as her, except for some obvious muscles here and there
  - she must have worked hard, to be this cut you gotta diet like crazy
  - I'm not saying I want you to be a copy of her, but I think this is a nice sext attainable size, you are kind of a thick girl, you might grow bigger if that's what you want
  - really? So... no problem if I grow for... us?
  - I guess not, you know you've got my support
  - thanks Robot

The next day at the gym, Sheila told she was ready to grow, Alisha made an specialized diet for her and they went on with their usual routine, but she also introduced Sheila to some heavy lifts, in preparation for her new routine. The diet and the supplements weren't cheap but she could handle it with Rob's help. Next day she bought a measuring tape and stepped on the scale they had on the bathroom

5.3 ft (1.62 mts)
112 lbs (51 kgs)
Biceps 9 inch (23 cms)
Forearms 7.5 inch (20 cms)
Chest 31.5 inch (80 cms)
Waist 23 inch (60 cms)
Hips 35 inch (90 cms)
Thighs 16 inch (42 cms)
Calves 10 inch (25 cms)

  - ok, tomorrow we begin this journey

She said, let out a sigh and wore her duckling pijama, walked to her room and lay down next to Rob, tomorrow was a big day.

Junkerer22

The upcoming champion Pt.3
(Growing for us)

3 months after Sheile started her growth journey, she looked at herself in the mirror, she has pushed herself like crazy this months and she have grown quite a bit.

  - oh Rob, come here
  - coming right up

Last month Rob lost his Job but got in touch with some friends of college and created a small company, it still has a hard time getting new clients but it's getting there, he walked into the bath room and looked at her beautiful girlfriend she was focused on the mirror wearing nothing but her underwear. The last three months made a dramatic change on her and he could notice now, wider back, big bubble butt, a pair of growing thighs and her arm muscles looked tight under her skin, she barely had definition, but her shape has definitely change.

  - I've added 2 inches everywhere baby, except for my biceps... they are 3 inches thicker from the first time I measured
  - oh my god
  - yeah, come here worship your sexy girlfriend

He did as he was told, he reached over her breasts from her back, and fondled her nipple underneath her bra, she couldn't help but moans and rub her ass over her man's lap, she could feel his growing member while he kissed her traps, she put her left arm on the side and flexed hard for him, though it wasn't massive, a decent corded mound of muscle could be seen, he kissed his way towards it and licked it.

  - ah! Welcome to the gun show Robot hihi, there's more though

She pushed him back so he could see better on the mirror and flexed her abs, faint definition could be seen on her midsection, presented to Rob was a decent 4 pack, the rest covered by a thin layer of fat, that she was planning to get rid off as quickly as possible.

  - oh Sheila, I'm surprised, you are getting a lot of progress
  - you think so?
  - yes
  - good honey

He moved his hand up to her abs, and tried to poke them, he marveled at their hardness, his girlfriend was getting muscles.

  - I just can't believe it, this is amazing Sheila
  - I know right, and I'm gonna get bigger
*gulps*
  - really

Sheila turned to look at Rob and nodded, she placed a hand on his cheek and kissed the other one, he turned a little and kissed her back, then lift her up, as even now he was still taller and stronger than her, she laughed and they played around on the bed.

  - I'm hungry, are you hungry Rob
  - I could eat, are you going to cook today
  - ahhhh, I don't feel like it... lets go out

She made "puppy face" in an unnecessary attempt to convince him, he was going to do it anyway.

  - where?
  - I don't know
  - Denny's
  - no
  - Da fud trok
  - no!
  - then where?
  - I don't know
  - come on, don't give every comedian more reasons to do the same "girlfriend don't know what to it" bit again and again
  - sorry, I just don't know... whatever you say next, we'll go ok
  - ok... House of Burgers
  - no
  - Sheila!!!

They went to Denny's... at Denny's.

  - Sheila, I need to tell you something
  - sure, what is it?
  - the guys got a place at San Gutierrez
  - really? That's great
  -  ... and they want me to go help them set the whole thing up... so I may need to move there for 2 or 3 months
  - what? When?
  - next week, as soon as they get all the papers in check, they are serious, I am too... but I want you to be aware and also your support, and things may get tricky for now
  - but... what am I gotta do here, alone...
  - you just go on with your routine, we can still call each other over the phone or video chat, me leaving doesn't mean I will give up on you
  - but... what if... after those 2 months they ask you to stay there? What about me?
  - I don't know, I guess you could move there with me, we could get a proper place and you could get a new job there if necessary... or... or... you could open that bakery you always wanted
  - I guess... I feel good here though, getting home every day and seeing you there... it's gonna be hard not to
  - I can only go if you promise me it's gonna be ok, I'm willing to do everything in my power to make you feel I'm not missing hehe
  - oh no mister, you go there and kick start that company, I'm not gonna lie I'm gonna feel bad at first... but I can't get in the way of your career, and if I have to move there with you, I wouldn't think twice... I'm gonna miss Alisha though
  - ok... thank you honey, I really needed your support

The bill came in, it was paid. They hopped on a bus and went back home. Got on the bed and slept... or so Rob thought. Sheila remained awake almost all night long, thinking about the next 2 or 3 months, she's going to miss Rob so much, and the idea of moving, while nice, still proved to be hard for her, she has only moved once in her life, back when she started college and she's been comfortable there ever since. Ironically, even though she was going through a major physical change now... she needed to admit that she was no good with change whatsoever. Next week went like a flash; Work, Gym, Rob, Sleep; Work, Gym, Rob, Sleep.

Wednesday afternoon though, while working out with Alisha, she dropped a bomb on Sheila.

  - Hey Sheila, we've been making a lot of progress
  - yeah, thank you Alisha
  - yeah, well, starting next year I won't be working here anymore
  - wh... why?
  - well, remember I told you my mom was sick? She is getting worse and she needs someone to take care of her and I can't afford a Nurse, So I will move back home to be with her
  - oh my god, I'm so sorry, and for what you've told me you dad isn't going to do anything
  - that piece of shit, anyway, we can still get in touch
  - sure, I'm gonna miss you so much
  - me too, I told you cause I really appreciate you and I think you deserve to know beforehand
  - thanks for your trust
  - aww, anyway, lets get going otherwise we'll cool down
  - right right

Sheila went on with it, but she kept thinking that, Rob was leaving, and now so does Alisha, there was a chance she would end up alone, and that frightened her. The rest of the week felt heavy, even though it last like only a day according to her perception.

It was now Friday night, Rob was leaving tomorrow morning.

  - Sheila, are you awake?
  - hmmmm... yeah
  - I'm nervous
  - don't be, you're gonna do well there
  - you're right... but... I gotta tell you, I'm gonna miss you so fucking much
  - aww honey, me too
  - I mean, we've been together for what 2 year now? It's hard for me not to think about you, it is normal for me now, and I'm afraid it will be gone somehow and I don't want that
  - no, that's not going to happen, our relationship is stronger than few months
  - you're right
  - don't you worry
  - we won't spend Christmas together, and maybe even New year
  - I know... but we can call each other then, right?
  - right!

He hugged her tightly, feeling her firm body, even though it was an emotional moment he couldn't help but run his hands over Sheila's athletic new body. He ignored that fact and kissed her and held het closer to him, he needed her heat for a last time before he left. Few hour later, they woke up and went to the bus station, they kissed one last time and he got in the bus not before turning around and yelling at Sheila.

  - I love you!!
  - I love you too, good luck

He smiled and stepped to his seat. Sheila couldn't help but cry on the spot and ran to get a bus back home. Once there she looked around at their place, the once colorful, bachelor apartment they shared now looked gray, and lifeless. These were going to be a tough couple of months.

The day went by. Sheila wasn't used to be alone now, there was nothing to do, until Rob got to his destination, nothing on TV. She was just "melting" on the sofa, her boredom oozing her tight body over the fabric.

  - Ahhhh!!! This sucks

She said, while punching the sofa, caught now into the monotony of a "Robless" place, she thought of different ways to entertain herself. She look at her side and saw her arm, she thought, I haven't measure myself lately that'd be fun, she bounced off her seat and rushed to the bathroom where she kept the scale and her tape, she eagerly stepped on the scale.

122 lbs (55 kgs)

  - yeah!

She clapped, she has gained 1 pounds, she's been shedding some fat lately so a good part of it was muscle, she grinned and wrapped the tape over her biceps, then flexed and let it slide.

12.5 inch (32 cms)

  - great!.. lets see the rest

Forearms 10 inch (25 cms)
Chest 32.5 inch (82.5 cms)
Waist 24 inch (61 cms)
Hips 36 inch (92 cms)
Thighs 18.5 inch (47 cms)
Calves 13 inch (33 cms)

  - oh my, I can't believe it, I am growing

She started flexing in front of the mirror, she was astonished by her progress, her muscles were more visible than before, she could see some definition on her arms her abs were bumpy and her belly flat, striations could be seen on her delts, her triceps would bulged when she stretched her arms, she then rubbed her thighs, all she felt was thickness and hard muscles underneath.

  - Rob is going to love this

She took her phone and went into a selfie frenzy, flexed biceps, crunched abs, some rear shots, triceps, then came the sexy ones on their bed, topless and in suggestive poses. Once done she sent them to him with a message that read "welcome gift ;)".

wissen

Awesome story! It's so near to the plot based on which I wanted to write my story, that I am really surprised :) Though, I was planning to slightly exceed human limitations in my story

tertio2006

I really like the introduction thus far. I'm looking for some more!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Saxony Red Devil

Love love love it! Hopefully Alisha gets to stay on the scene, she seems a good source of motivation for Sheila.

Lupus753

How come almost none of the dialogue is capitalized?

English as a second language, probably...

phil123

Would like to read more about Sheilas growing.

potatocarrot

Going great so far, please tell me more is on the way!  :bravo: looking forward to reading more!

sgsg69

Really well crafted beginning, good story line, would be nice to read more intense versions of her workouts......maybe while Rob is gone, she goes on the net to explore and finds bigger and bigger girls for more motivation..............