Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

How do you related to female without muscles?

Started by asdfgh, June 15, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutchie

I can still really enjoy seeing a beautiful girl but I prefer a girl with muscles. On the other hand I've come to terms with the fact that I'll probably never meet one. I go to the gym very regularly and I've been a member of several gyms but still I've never actually seen a muscular girl. And let's say I'm not in my twenties anymore ;)

Dutchie

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

tarzan7

I really found out about female bodybuilders, as women I would be sexually attracted to, via the internet. Like many of you I did see female bodybuilding contests on TV in the late 1980s and early 1990s, but their look never really turned me on.

However when American Gladiators debuted years ago, and then ESPN had all those female exercise shows on during weekday mornings... hell yes, I got the attraction and was turned on. I began sessioning with female bodybuilders in the early 2000s going around the web via my Amazon dominatrix fetish. Goddess Severa, a domina and athlete, was the one who caught my attention and I sessioned with, along with Bunny Glamazon, Diana Ball, Goddess Vegas and a few others.

I've always liked and respected strong (in mind, soul and body) women. I was brought up by more than a couple, so I know. My first crush as an eight year old was Marilyn... I didn't know why since it was purely platonic. Later on Sophia Loren, Ava Gardner, Raquel Welch and as I got older I became attracted to, and appreciated, women of all types - no matter their height, race, weight or national origin. (LOL!) Yes, I do like ladies on the busty side, but no matter their build I like strong, assertive women.

Female bodybuilders are a bit over the top, but hell, the overwhelming majority I have met are comfortable in their own skin, creative and as sexy as hell.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login