⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

WB270 - Vegas Scam artist KO'd by female wrestler

Started by jarnold, December 06, 2011, 07:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrassler1971

Very true, I was thinking more that some of us, self included, would enjoying seeing the knuckle prints right below the eye on the guy.... :-)


Michelle.Behnke

yep. A funny thing came to be known to me about who this Tom Riley guy really was...he is the guy Pat that has plagued this forum for years banned again and again, according to the info I got from Admin about him.

He really does deserve a thorough beat down and not a KO off the bat. A nice slow breaking of bones and then ending with a KO to bust his old ass cheekbones.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

herewegowoohoo


Michelle.Behnke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anybody ever figure out who the girl was?

There was a guy who said he knew who she was, but is not saying. Look early on in the thread.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lleroy

It was arekah, she koed him in 1 punch dragged him into hall an took his I.D. so he wouldn't tell anyone. She is total badass
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It was arekah, she koed him in 1 punch dragged him into hall an took his I.D. so he wouldn't tell anyone. She is total badass

guessing or you know?

lleroy

Not guessing. Thats why she is the legend. she didn't like hearing it was a big fbb, so don't think she will mind
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not guessing. Thats why she is the legend. she didn't like hearing it was a big fbb, so don't think she will mind

So she told you this personally

lleroy

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lleroy

She has beaten up plenty of guys. We did a boxing fantasy match, she has alot of skill an speed an power. She is the baddest woman i ever met
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SoulPlane

This sounds like the premise for a fun roleplay session. I might give it a shot, but only without the part about being a fat missing teeth slob or actually getting knocked out. If Arekah comes out of retirement, maybe I'll try it with her. :D

lleroy

That would be cool session. She would be the best at it. I was thinking mz haze might be good for that, she likes fantasy scenarios. She is probably 6"2 in heels an i think she is a badass. She has been a bodyguard. She is the only one i can think who is tall an might make it seem real. I'm sure there others
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lleroy

That would be cool session. She would be the best at it. I was thinking mz haze might be good for that, she likes fantasy scenarios. I think she is a badass, she is probably well over 6 feet in heels an used to be a bodyguard. She is only tall one that might make it seem real. I'm sure there are others
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login