Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

For Want of Satisfaction

Started by NeptunetheMystic07, March 25, 2018, 09:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeptunetheMystic07

My maiden attempt at FMG, inspired by, and reworked from one of my favorite stories from Deviant Art. The following chapters (II through V) will continue upon the original author's story (Chapter I).

For Want of Satisfaction
Chapter I

The woman claimed to be Djinn, one who just so happened to work her way out of her bottle some 28 centuries ago and start her life amongst normal people. Given how hot she was without any makeup on, I was willing to go on a little faith when she made the offer of doing something truly remarkable in return for breaking her fall from her fourth-story apartment balcony on the way home from an extra hour of study at my high school. "What," I said, "healing me on the spot wasn't remarkable enough?" The eternal 20-year-old let out a chuckle. "That was only to make my point. Come now, really try me!"

Taking a few deep breaths, I finally let on my desire to finally take my life into my own hands, reshape it to however I wanted to. After my mom married my stepdad, it seemed like his son Chris had been getting most of the attention. 17, buff, 6'3" (190½ cm.) in height and the mirror image of his father at that age he seemed to be the one most girls at our school seemed to swarm around. "Why not take things one step further?" the woman asked before giving me one final embrace, which permitted a gradual buildup of energy to surge from within and make my body go comfortably numb all over for a few seconds. "What I've allowed you will only fade when you are absolutely satisfied with your new reality," she said. "The one thing I promise you will remain the same is me. Should you need anything else, you know where to find me."

   The second I shoved my key into the lock and opened my door, I saw my mom, a woman in her late-30s with proportions I'd dreamt of having for my own finish getting dressed in something business casual as she walked down the stairs in our foyer. She smiled as she saw me drop my backpack off by the door, and we met up halfway. "Chris!" she called upstairs, "I'm going to need you to look after Susan for a while! I'm heading out for a bit and your father's working late tonight." A loud moan came from his room. "Do I have to look the Tween over tonight?" "Chris, stop it!" mom replied. "You're a few months away from turning 18! Keeping an eye on your 14-year-old sister shouldn't be that difficult!" Another annoyed moan could be heard as mom pulled me in closer. "You be good now," she said to me and I promised her I would, though I was privately glad she didn't notice me cross my fingers behind her back.

   As mom left me to walk out the door, I made my way upstairs and turned right to go down the hall. As expected, Chris's door was open, and I could hear him grumbling something in the middle of one of his daily treadmill marathons. I couldn't help but giggle a little at what he was calling me. Unfortunately, I'd also attracted the attention of my older stepbrother. "What the hell are you doing there?" I let out a fake yawn. "Nothing," I said as I grasped one hand behind me, and lifted them over my head as I stretched my body a couple inches taller. "Just watching." For a few moments, my brother's jaw went slack, but he quickly shook it off, convinced he was seeing things. "Well don't!" he blasted. "It's fucking annoying!"

   I didn't hear him, or else I didn't chose to. I simply strode into his room with the most innocent of looks on my face, eyeing, and then actually allowing my right hand to brush against the multiple racks of weights he had along the one wall as I focused on mentally molding my own physique into something more athletic than any other 14-year-old could ever hope to be. Chris glanced at me and swallowed a hard lump in his throat. "I just don't see what good could come out of all this," I said. "Well if you want to get big and strong, you have to work out," he replied. "Is it really a must?" I inquired as I shot up another inch. "You don't think that someone could simply get bigger without the need for all this? I'm betting I'll be even bigger than you one day without it." I balled up both my fists and stretched them above my head once more, stopping at the point where my forehead would've been on the level with the tip of his nose as he stopped his machine and stepped down off of it. "I even think I look taller." "That's because you're on your toes, little stepsister," he said as he attempted to press down upon one of my shoulders, but nothing gave. "What do you mean? I'm flat on the ground!" I replied.

    Chris looked down towards the ground, and then back to looking me in the eye. I let out another chuckle, fully aware that he was spooked by my peak fitness model's physique, six-pack abs, and DD-cup breasts. "Now do you believe me?" I said in a voice that had lost most of its immaturity, thanks to me having added another 1½ years to my current age in the process. He continued to scan my sudden gains with his eyes, forcing himself to take it all in as I had started to gently feel his arms up in order to get a good idea of my step-bro's current progress, snapping him out of his daze by "accidentally:" applying too much pressure "What the fuck are you —" I moaned, both intrigued and delighted, "Not bad, but there's still some room for improvement. I still consider mine to be far—" here I lifted up my left arm in a massive open-handed double-bicep, causing the muscles of my arm and shoulder to rocket skywards, "superior." I continued to flex my new bicep, one that would put a 300-pound male bodybuilder to shame, watching its body fat drain away and shred itself even further. More and more veins popped through the skin, and I giggled at how I could at first only graze the tips of its peak with my fingertips, before actually managing to lay the flat of my palm upon it a few flexes later. "Impressive, don't you think?" I teased, now a full year older at 16½ years in age. "Just wait till you see the other!" I again punctuated the word with another insane open-handed double-bicep, this time from my right.

Throwing back my head in laughter, closing my brown eyes whilst allowing my hair to lengthen, become all the more curlier, and lighten from its original muddy brown to a pleasant shade of strawberry blonde. I reopened my blue-green eyes to see Chris feeling my left arm up with his right in shock, stunned at how rock-solid my muscles were. "Oh, you like this, do you?" I said, still laughing all the while, still enjoying the sight of my over-developed upper torso in regards to his merely toned physique. I laid my arm out flat next to his, showing him that not only were we the same height, and our arms the same length, but mine had to at least be triple the width of his thanks to all the muscle I was now carrying around. He began to run his hand along the length, tracing every striation, every fissure and vein with his hand, before I latched onto his wrist with my other hand. "You *do* like this!" In a minor panic, Chris tried to free himself from my vice-like grip, even attempting to pry my arm off with his free hand. What could he do? I wasn't going anywhere. "I can tell you like my big —" I tensed my right leg, "bulging," then my left, "muscles!"

The sheer force alone of my legs exploding with newfound mass and definition was enough to force him hard onto his king-sized bed. I cooed in ecstasy as I flexed and swelled my quads, and filled my hamstrings to match them in thickness. "Talk about real power!" He looked back up at me in horror, and I smiled a dazzlingly white smile back at him. "Oh, don't worry, little stepbrother. I'm positive you're still more than masculine enough to make the college football team like you'd always wanted to." He slid backwards along his bed as I slowly made my approach. I continued with an insane abs/thigh flex, focusing first on turning my six-pack into an eight, then causing my obliques to become more pebbled than a riverbed, before tensing my chest, causing my tits to swell and become more spherical and my overstuffed torso to disintegrate my shirt even more. "Mm, haven't I always said I'd turn out bigger than you? Just think: we're the same age, and nobody would guess it, just by looking at us." "Impossible!" Chris blurted. "You're 14, a full 3 years behind me!" "Oh no," I said, running my hands along my sides and feeling my tits swell with even more girth. "I'm a good two months older than you." I shook my pillows for half a second, and sniggered at the way they took their good old time to come to a complete stop, concentrating on growing my mess of curly hair to where it became even curlier and messier and touched the backs of my knees and lightening it to where it became the most brilliant shade of gold, as my skin deepened into a light suntan. "I don't know how you keep your cool seeing all this perfection on a day-to-day basis, working out like a maniac to try to catch up to me and only have those mosquito bites to show for it."

I jumped up on the bed, causing the whole room to shake and even a couple of his weights to fall from the rack, pinned his arms down and pinched his legs between my own. "So tell me, you think you can break free?" I inquired with an air of genuine interest despite my prolonged smile. Chris's shocked look turned into one of frustration as he heaved his body, forcing me down on my right shoulder, making the only things still holding onto him my thighs. I propped my head up with my right hand, and yawned in false boredom as he gave it his all to free himself from my grasp. To my surprise, he'd done it, and was about to make a run for it when I reached over and pulled him back on the bed. "Just where do you think   going?" I asked him with yet another smile, and the voice of a fully-fledged adult. "I'm not done with you yet." "Lehmmehgrr!" he grunted through gnashed teeth as I straddled him once more. "Why on earth would I do that?" I replied. "I like you right here." I ran my hand through his hair lovingly. "You know, I've always had a thing for you. And it's not like anyone's going to have a problem with it. It's not like we're genetically related or anything." I think I might've touched a nerve there. "Are you nuts?!" he shouted in outrage. I sighed. "I think a little persuasion is in order."

I grasped the headboard with both hands, stretching my feet off the opposite end of the bed, and allowed myself to grow taller, and my body thicker. The bed groaned under my newfound weight and my poor little stepbrother was becoming a pancake in between. I stood up from the bed, taking him with me, and he trembled like a leaf on a tree as the rest of the world slowly drew away from him. "Uh, Susan?" he said whilst swallowing a hard lump in his throat. "Would you mind —?" He pointed to the ground with a single forefinger. "If I must," I breathed, suddenly dropping him hard on the floor. As he got to his feet, he turned around to see my twin orbs, fully spherical save for the conical areola and the inch-long nipples, obscure virtually all of his field of vision. My shirt was little more than a tattered rag at this point, as were my jeans. I currently stood at an even 7' (213⅓ cm.). "No one should be this big," he murmured. Once again, I giggled. "You think this is big?"

I crossed my arms behind my head, placing my hands flat upon my back before tripling down on every muscle group in my body. From the sheer amount of mass my body was packing on alone, I was forced to continue to grow. By the time every last scrap of fabric had flown from my body, showing my most luxuriously tanned skin and browned nipples in all their naked glory, I was 8'4", an even 100" (2½ meters) in height, weighing in at 4,100 pounds (1,860 kg.). My hair, now ten times as thick and curly and touching the backs of my small-watermelon calves, had lightened a little more from its previous shade of gold, my eyes were a supernaturally brilliant shade of blue, and my lips, the only bit of fat on my beyond-shredded physique save for my tits, had become naturally fuller to the point of uber-poutiness. My lats, though never having risen above the level of my head, had thickened to the point where my meteoric arms always rested at a 40°-angle from my sides. My eight-pack had now doubled to a sixteen-pack that swallowed my navel, and I had more and more rows of obliques than what could be counted in a single evening. My hamstrings alone had become twice as thick as my biceps, and my quads were so wide, I could only just manage to walk normally. It only took the slightest movement to cause more and more veins to appear and remain then I'd already had covering my super-striated physique, and my mega-tits to jiggle like molten lava and still take their good-old time to come to a stop (thank goodness I was muscular enough to keep them perpendicular to my torso). Big, jacked, and with more beauty and femininity than an entire beach, hell an entire continent filled with nothing but bikini babes, all on a perfect hourglass shape.

In spite of my thicker-than-a-bull's neck, I started to laugh my head off once more, this time in the most angelic sort of soprano voice imaginable, as I flexed my left biceps once more, caressing the side of the peak with the same hand as I watched it rise just above the level of my forehead. My laughter only increased when I turned to look myself over in the full-length mirror on the wall behind me. "Oh, who's the 'Tween' now?" Chris attempted another run for the door, but all I had to do was take two quick strides and lean in ever so gently to lock it on him. My immensity rippled and flexed as I walked around to the side of the bed he'd dove under as a last resort, and lifted it sky high with my right hand. "Still trying to run off on me?" I intoned, carelessly tossing the bed off to one side, as I knelt down, sat on my calves and lovingly caressed the side of one of my planetoids.  "Now where were we? Oh yes: Someone was furthering my development." "No," Chris said, his mind undoubtedly continuing to try and make some sort of sense out of all this, "there's no way we could be the same age." "Oh god no, I'm 20, a full three years older than you. But it's alright," I continued, causing his member to stiffen inside his gym shorts with my other hand. "I've always been patient enough to let my little boy-toys mature."

Chris was so out of breath and panting hard at the sight of the goddess in front of him he barely noticed how I reached down and ripped off his gym shorts with a pinky finger, before I stood up and put my hands on my hips, allowing him to harden all the way as he watched me posing in all my majesty. To think, just 30 minutes ago, I was a twiggy little nobody, and now vavoom! I knew I had to meet up with that woman again and thank her. Letting out yet another sigh, this time relieved, I started to feel my newly ordained memories were kicking in for all of us: how I was never younger than him, how the day mom forced me to meet him, I'd immediately taken a shine to little Chrissy, and apparently so did he, what with all the homage he'd been paying me. What fun we had together whenever I flexed myself silly. Thankfully, I was still the 14-year-old on the inside. Huh ... Maybe I could have him remember the former Susan on the odd occasion, just to humiliate him once more, I don't know. But for the present, this was awesome!

"There's my big man!" I said excitedly, as I heard him groan from all the strain I'd been coaxing from his item. I scooped Chris up in my powerful arms, and started to lightly stroke it to the point where I caught a burst of pre-cum in my mouth. "Not bad," I chimed. "But it'll have to do for now. I want you all fully loaded the night of your 18th birthday." "Oh," Chris moaned, "but I'm ready now!" I repositioned his bed with my free arm, and placed him back down on his mattress. "I don't even want to catch you fiddling around with it," I finished, as I turned to make my way out the door.