Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Esther Hanuka (aka Queen Esther)

Started by manayunk770, March 15, 2018, 09:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

Esther Hanuka is a Guatemalan-Israeli Glamour model. She resides in Miami.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Also known as:   Queen Esther
Born:   October 31, 1980 (age 37)
Corona, California
Ethnicity:   Latina
Nationality:   Guatemalan, Israeli

Body
Measurements:   34DD-24-36
Bra/cup size:   34E (75E)  (same as DD cup)
Boobs:   Enhanced
Height:   5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Weight:   120 lb (55 kg)
Eye color:   Brown
Hair:   Blonde; Long, Straight
Underarm hair:   Shaved
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS