LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Morpher+ [NinjaStar] Valentina~collected

Started by NinjaStar, January 01, 2015, 10:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordDaroth



NinjaStar

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

petefa

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NinjaStar

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

gokuman7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



awesome here's some karma

TheFranksterChannel

Hey...Welcome back NinjaStar, To return of your Valentina work to create newest one what I loved your work. I approved your karma here for once more.

reason

Nice to see new work from you. Amazing morphs!

leunam127


dr_muscles

I'm not sure what it is about your work that is SO great. Your morphs just have a physicality to them that looks more real - even with absurd proportions - than just about any other artist out there.

It's always a treat when you post more. Cheers!

jderril

Some of youre best to date, especially the massive dumbbell wrecking the ground

NinjaStar

Not sure why most of the thread was moved, but whatever. I'm on DA now and thought I'd advertise my channel here even if I can't link it. Look me up under 'ninj4st4r'. I'm going to start posting more there shortly.

Wow, quite a response for that last few. Frankster, thanks brother. I appreciate the kind words. Reason if I can draw you out of your curmudgeonly ways to leave a comment, I must be doing something right. Thanks a lot. leunam127, you got it. Stay tuned. dr_muscles you give me too much credit. I get lucky sometimes. That's all. Thanks a lot. Jack, even my best is hardly comparable to your worst. You're the king.

Anyway, got two new ones and a re-issue of an old one that bothered me enough to want to fix.



I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Female Bodybuilding

"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive