⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Laura Boisacq

Started by Timmon, March 01, 2009, 03:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

femcepsfan

Thanks for all the years you shared your goddesslike beauty with us. I wish the best for you


crimson_E_86

Good luck on your future goals, Laura.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

I'd like see new videos even if you compete anymore Laura! Please inform us about your news, don't miss the contact with us! In any case thanks for all!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

Thank you for thinking of me gte.  Just reminiscing.
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

Timmon

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

aboheven

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for thinking of me gte.  Just reminiscing.

Hi, Laura.

I was looking for images to help me recreate a story about muscular women, and I came across a photo of you showing off your legs, landing on this page. I realize this thread is old and that you competed over ten years ago. Obviously, you must be retired from bodybuilding, but I imagine you're still training to stay in shape. Well, I just want to say that I love your legs; they're beautiful and powerful. I hope you keep them that way. Greetings from Venezuela.