Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Warning for Ellitinett Vadlin

Started by ben3456, March 26, 2012, 01:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenwise

The basic premise that you were extorted makes sense to me because I have been coned out of a lot of money by a girl also.  however my experience of these type of people is they DON'T pay it back over time.  So I do not get that it took a year to be repaid.  Crooks don't stop being crooks all of a sudden.  Just my 2 cents or pennies whatever.


jibai101

sorry ben, your figure just doesnt add up, i assume, take it that you are a full grown adult, rarely even a 17 yo would be in that deep sheet, just how did all these took off in the first place, how could you allow her to extort again and again? was she big? i mean i dont get it, at one point she extorts you, and then you gave her your car to be sold, then she owes a 1000 quid, if you ask me anyone would have a hard time following your story, were you her boyfriend?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jibai101

just another thig, what sort of customer were you to her?i just dont get it, its just customer/ vendor relationship, how did it gotten so complicated, let alone divulging your info/ salary is a hush hush matter, hell i would even go to the extent to take it to the grave with me, really beats me
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kim377

I was "ben3456" before on this site.

She has now change her name from Ellitinett Vadlin to Isabell Pettersson.

Perhaps she does it so she can destroy the lives of others.

My life is for all time destroy because of this woman. Every day i think about what she did against me and what i have lose.
I still live on the lowest income you can live in Sweden.

She has had a very good life because of me. By destroying my life. And she also knows how poor I live but do not care anyway.

Like so many similar people who do this kind of crime, she is cold and does not care about her victim. She is kind and nice and no person somebody believes can do somebody as bad as she did to me.

In addition, she continues to produce herself as a victim who has been subjected to me and, as said, she is kind enough to make people believe in her. Just as I thought and trusted her. And I lost everything I owned ... this woman is dangerous and with her two assistants she can safely fool more people in the future.